7Nine Photography Reviews

20 | Savannah, GA

20 Reviews for 7Nine Photography

Meg · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Mario is a gem!

Our daughter and her husband got married "just the two of them" on Valentine's Day, but we wanted to be able to share in their day despite not being able to be there (cancer, age, relatives living abroad, and the wedding was decided upon on four days' notice after too many Covid delays!). Mario to the rescue! We toasted with relatives new and old all over the globe via Zoom, watched the ceremony via a live feed, and Mario and his wife made a beautiful professional video of their special day (thank God he suggested this!), arranged for our live feed as well, took absolutely lovely photos of their before, during, and after, and captured all the joy and love. Most amazing is how he managed to take photos that reveal the personality of the bride and groom as if they had all known each other for years. Her husband's sweet gaze, her running through the rain in a wedding dress and rain boots, the two of them dancing under twinkling lights when the pouring rain subsided, and, of course, the lovely ceremony shots. I now can treasure pictures of all the special facial expressions that tell me how perfect this match is for my little girl. Mario is a big part of how I moved from sad that I couldn't be there, to excited to share in the day. He made us all (relatives from all over the globe) feel as if we were there. I will be forever grateful to he and his wife. He gave expert advice, was flexible and creative (but also set clear expectations), and all the while kept the day about my daughter and her husband. He honored their wishes above all else, so we were sharing the day without changing it. They were his focus, yet he did a number of little things that were just so kind to help a Mom get to truly enjoy a remote Covid wedding. He was exceptionally prepared, did his homework in advance, and found every opportunity for a spectacular picture even on a few days' notice. Mario is "part of the family" now. Thank you!

Sent on 03/06/2021
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey G. · Getting married on 12/18/2021

Outstanding!

Fell in love with Mario's work and though COVID had other plans for our big day, we were lucky to do our engagement with Mario and I loved everything about our photos and the experience with him! 100/100 would entirely recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Cecilia · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Shooting with Mario was such a great experience! He was so energetic and fun to be around it just made all the photos come natrually. Plus, the photos turned out FANTASTIC! Hes really flexible and great with communication too. I was very impressed. Most definetly suggest going to him!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Matt J. · Married on 03/08/2021

Friendly, professional, talented. Highly recommend Mario!

Mario was wonderful to work with, we would highly recommend him for whatever event you are planning. He exhibited a high degree of professionalism, while remaining extremely personable. Wedding preparation during a pandemic was stressful to say the least, but Mario made the photography portion of planning so much easier. Most importantly, he provided incredible photos that captured our special day at a fantastic value. Thank you, Mario!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Kirsten

Kirsten V. · Married on 12/09/2020

Highly recommend for photo and video!

We loved having Mario and Crystal of 7Nine do our wedding photos and video, as well as engagement photos! They were very easy and fun to work with and all of our pictures and video turned out beautifully. It was obvious that they are passionate about their work and are dedicated to superb customer service. Having a husband/wife duo capture our photos and video was an excellent decision, since Mario and Crystal are used to coordinating and communicating with each other.

Mario was also able to offer thoughtful suggestions about wedding day timelines based on his extension experience with weddings. Our finished files were sent to us in the promised time frame and the format of the final file sharing made it very easy to share with family and friends, including on social media.

Mario was invested in providing us top-notch service from the very start of the process. He took time to get to know us and learn about our wedding day plans and vision. He easily directed us and our guests during our photo shoots to capture all of the shots desired and make us all feel comfortable being photographed.

I highly recommend 7Nine for an exceptional value, high quality images/video, and awesome customer service!

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 11/14/2020

Best couple to work with!

Mario and his wife did an amazing job capturing our day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Maricela

Maricela L. · Married on 09/04/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Mario is great at capturing moments you wouldn't think to be captured. He was a hidden figure during ceremony and reception getting small details and family pictures. With my now husband and I being not so photogenic, he really made us look great. I have over 400+ pictures that I cant even decide which ones to print because they're all so great! He did a great job, gave great direction and was very flexible!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie S. · Married on 08/08/2020

Beyond Perfect!

Mario was amazing to work with. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable through the whole process. Leading up to our event he was extremely responsive in emails and was more than willing to work with our changing plans after COVID-19 started to change everything. We are so thankful that we found 7Nine Photography, would totally hire Mario again, and 100% recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Photography Experience

Mario was a pleasure to work with. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and provided direction when we needed it. Our photos turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier with our decision to work with him! I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom for their special day!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth K. · Married on 06/08/2019

Quality Photography for Affordable Price

We're so glad we chose 7Nine Photography! Mario was so professional and accommodating and his photography is absolutely stunning. He included an engagement session with our package and for the price, you really get an amazing deal. For the wedding and reception, many of his photos were perfectly candid so it didn't take away from the moment, and he would gently remind everyone when it was time to take more rehearsed photos. For the engagement session, we had our two dogs so that was a little more tricky. Mario, once again, was awesome and everything worked out seamlessly. Plus, our dogs loved him! Affordable, flexible, communicative and so kind - We highly recommend 7Nine!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Molly · Married on 03/10/2018

For our engagement photos, my fiancé and I were hoping to find a photographer who takes colorful, crisp, natural, beautiful photos and after viewing his work and shooting with him, we are so lucky to have found Mario! He responded to my inquiry right away and we scheduled a session for a following weekend. At the shoot, he was so professional and full of great ideas- we were so impressed. He sent us a great variety of smiling and serious, romantic and cute, close up and far away with different poses, angles and dynamics. I’m going to recommend 7Nine Photography everyone! We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 03/24/2017

Jen · Married on 05/27/2017

If you're looking for a fantastic photographer in central Illinois, Mario is highly recommended! My husband and I got engaged at the end of July and quickly started planning a spring wedding. We were blessed to come across Mario from 7Nine photography as we were looking for wedding photographers. Mario was very friendly and quick to respond to all of our questions. Ryan and I were still in graduate school and had super busy schedules so we were grateful that Mario was flexible and willing to work with us. He was very accommodating and drove down to southern Illinois for our engagement shoot. Mario and his wife make a great team. We had so much fun talking to them and taking pictures. They even made a playlist of songs based on our music taste to help make the shoot more comfortable. We ended up taking a variety of pictures (serious, playful, and sweet) with lots of different poses. Mario is open to your style preferences and will consider all of your requests. The pictures were superb! We ended up using our favorite picture on the save the dates. As far as our wedding goes, Mario definitely delivered! We were sent a wedding questionnaire in advance so that he knew which shots were important to us. He captured all the special moments of our wedding day in beautiful pictures. Mario was unobtrusive and let the wedding flow naturally, but also provided suggestions. Mario deserves the highest of recommendations for his excellent quality of service and professionalism for a very good value. Give him a try! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

I wish the ratings went up higher than 5 because I would give Mario so much more. I can't have imagined anyone else shooting my wedding photos. The quality is absolutely stunning and I'm so truly pleased with my pictures. The price point on all of the packages that 7 Nine Photography offers are so affordable without sacrificing any of the quality. I would have happily paid double because I feel like all the photos I got back were THAT good.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2017

Love, love Mario's work! He's incredibly talented, kind and perfectly what we wanted in a photographer. Not pushy, respectful of wishes and creative. His wife is also very kind and we appreciate their team effort for our winter wedding. We are still in the waiting process for our wedding photos, but his service and professionalism was a fresh breath of air considering our other vendors were a nightmare. Thank you, Mario!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2016

I cannot recommend 7nine photography enough. What really made me want to go with Mario is that I had requested information on weddingwire and not 10 minutes had passed that Mario called me on my phone and texted me. some photographers took a couple of weeks to get back to me. 7nine is so affordable and the quality of the pictures are amazing. After our wedding photos, I just want to find more reasons to have Mario take pictures for us. Again, I highly recommend 7nine photography because you cannot beat the quality or the price.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Aaron · Married on 11/20/2016

We are so blessed to have found 7Nine Photography!! Mario was easy going and fun to work with! He worked with us to give us exactly what we were looking for with our pictures! Not only was the value amazing, but so was the quality of the pictures we received!!!! We highly recommend 7Nine Photography, so contact them and see what they have to offer! We left with not only an amazing experience but also with new friends!!!

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • F

Fl · Married on 09/16/2016

7Nine Photography is par excellence. Attentive, professional, accomodating, flexible, sensitive, excellent value. Timely in execution from beginning to finished product. Great results!!! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Emily · Married on 08/01/2016

Shooting with Mario was such a great experience! I had my senior pictures taken by him in downtown Bloomington. He was very professional and he had really creative ideas. I was really nervous to get the pictures back because I had just cut my hair and I wasn't a big fan of the look. He made sure each picture captured my personality and I ended up loving them! He brought an assistant with him to help with the process and together they were really great. I can't remember her name but she was awesome as well. I got my pictures back really fast; in about a months time. This was my first photoshoot and I absolutely loved it! Not only did I get great pictures but the experience is one i won't forget! I'd recommend him to any and everyone who is looking for a quality photographer. Plus you can't beat his prices!

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 04/03/2015

The best experience!

Mario and Crystal are absolutely amazing! Their kind and gentle but fun spirit made for such a wonderful experience on our wedding day. Our photos and wedding video are stunning, too! We will cherish them forever. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2021