Susan Saves the Date Reviews

3 | Murrieta, CA

3 Reviews for Susan Saves the Date

Jackie Downey · Married on 10/16/2018

Excellent, caring and organized

Susan was warm and inviting from the very beginning. She made us feel like she was part of the family not an outside vendor. On the day of the wedding she worked with the vendors and I didn't have to think of anything.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Susan Saves the Date's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie. I enjoyed working with you to make Maddie and Austin's day day special. I did feel like part of the family and enjoyed meeting and working with your sister as well.
  • Kymberly

Kymberly Mormont · Married on 09/23/2018

Susan Saves the Date

Susan was so helpful in making our wedding so special! She was eager to help throughout our planning and made our day stress-free. Thank you Susan!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christina · Married on 11/02/2017

Susan is absolutely fantastic!

Susan was so helpful right from the very beginning. She was very professional and quick to respond. I decided I would definitely need her as our wedding coordinator and I'm glad I did. She was very organized and took in all of our feedback to make our vision come to life on our special day. When our day came, I wasn't worried at all, it was such a relief! I would absolutely recommend Susan!

Sent on 11/28/2018