Stylewest Photography Reviews

7 | Portland, OR

7 Reviews for Stylewest Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jami · Married on 08/08/2008

Perfect to work with. Took a lot of great pictures to help us remember the day.

Sent on 12/09/2008

Celia · Married on 07/05/2007

Jen was wonderful! I have so many people comment on the pictures that they look like they are from a magazine shoot! She is very sweet and easy to work with. Her pictures are unique and you will enjoy them for many years to come. I looked around at many photographers and I was so happy that I found her!

Sent on 07/13/2008

Amy · Married on 06/30/2007

Jen is a very talented photographer!!! We knew our pictures would be beautiful with her as the photographer! Our friends and guests constanly compliment us on our pictures and many have said they hope she will be available when they get married someday! She was friendly and personable and helped me organize the wedding across the country!! I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. She worked fantastically with so many of our vendors and also with our families! And we received our pictures so quickly! I loved that! I was late getting to the church for pictures on the wedding day, but in the end the wedding started on time! Incredible! She is organized and professional and is truly meant to be doing what she does! We hope to work with her again someday!

Sent on 08/03/2008

Diane · Married on 05/28/2006

Jennifer shot my wedding at the Crossroads Estate at the Firestone Vineyard in May 2006. My pictures came out amazing! She was very professional and also very friendly and easy to work with. I've heard horror stories from several friends who have bad experiences with their own wedding photographers (albums with another couple's photo in them (seriously), shooting into the sun!) and I'm like wow zero problems with my photographer. I feel lucky we chose her. I got my pics and album in a very timely fashion and they're beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2008

Jaime · Married on 10/09/2005

We used Jennifer for both our engagement & wedding photos and they are all beautiful!!! We have recieved so many compliments on the pictures and how unobtrusive she and her assistant were during the wedding. Our only problem now is deciding which pictures to frame because they are all amazing. We can't choose just one! It was a pleasure to work with Jennifer and hope to use her for future occasions.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Krystal · Married on 10/20/2006

We loved our photos! Jennifer did an amazing job and was extremely flexible with her packages to make sure we got what we wanted! Our album is absolutely beautiful! I would definitely have gotten the larger albums for our parents instead of the smaller ones, but other than that we were very pleased with her service!

Sent on 07/10/2008