Mary Berrien Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,995 Most Popular Price

Hi! I’m so glad you’re here!

I am based in Salem, Oregon, but work predominately in Portland and the coast, and other destination areas in Oregon. I specialize in intimate weddings and elopements, but am happy to do bigger weddings as well.

My style is emotive, candid and romantic. I am committed to working with clients who are madly in love and want to capture those feelings! I work to create a genuine, welcoming and comfortable environment where you can be yourselves, and your connection can be captured. I truly believe that each couples love story is beautiful.

Most days you’ll find me at home with my daughter Lola, building forts for dinosaurs, or hiking or at the beach. I love super strong coffee, and making new cocktails! I look forward to meeting you and fully celebrating your wedding day with you!

Mary offers specials for elopements and intimate weddings.

Mary Berrien Photography offers a variety of photography services and packages. This photographer offers her services for elopements, full wedding coverage, bridal portraits, and engagement shoots. Additionally, all images will be delivered in a high-resolution format through an online gallery. This gallery makes it easy to access at any time, and to share all the special memories captured on your wedding day with friends and family. Additional services offered by Mary Berrien Photography include the following:

• Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Willing to travel
  • One event per day
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Toning

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Rachael B. Married on 05/05/2022

Could not be happier!

Do not hesitate to immediately book Mary as your photographer. I cannot say enough good things about her. She was very communicative, listened and delivered on exactly what we wanted. We wanted to avoid our wedding photos showing any wedding day jitters or being too posed and we were amazed at how relaxed Mary made us feel. She managed to turn the picture taking into a good time for all. Only down side I will say is you will have so many wonderful photos to go through that it will be hard to choose your favorites!! I wouldn’t hesitate to use Mary again for future events.

Mary Berrien Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I absolutely loved your wedding and getting to capture your long awaited day 😍
    You were both such a dream to work with and your love is very evident in your photos 😍
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 12/21/2021

Wonderful to Work With!

Mary originally did our engagement photos back in 2018, and we loved her so much, she was our first choice for wedding photographer! She is easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I love all the photos she's taken of us and am so thankful we chose her to capture our memories.
    Mary is easy to get ahold of, more than reasonably priced, and she delivers photos timely (she had our preview photos the next day!).

Mary Berrien Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! It was amazing to be a part of your gorgeous winter wedding at one of my favorite places. You and David are definitely meant to be! I love your mysterious foggy pictures so much 😍😍😍
    Emily Married on 08/21/2021

So happy we went with Mary for our wedding!!

Mary shot our wedding August 21, 2021, and if we could go back in time, we'd hire her again every single time! She went way beyond our expectations both in her craft and her amiability. She was professional and clearly knew her stuff, but was also so approachable and fun to hang out with. She was a seamless extension to our special day. Oh! And she sent us sneak peaks THE VERY NEXT DAY which is huge, and the photos we've seen so far are just pure magic. She didn't just capture the events of the day, she captured the feelings of the day, and that's exactly what we hoped for. Plus she convinced us to do the first look and that was a great addition and we're so glad we did it. 10/10 would recommend Mary!

Mary Berrien Photography's reply:

Emily + Austin!! I loved your day!! Not only was the scenery stunning, but your love and connection were palpable- your vows so heartfelt, and your photos turned out beautifully because of it. (also the gluten free pizza bar was * amazing * )

I loved working with you both, and your families and friends 🧡

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Mary Berrien
Mary Berrien
Owner

Hi!

I'm so happy you're here!

I'm Mary, and I think I have the best job in the world. I get to see people on the happiest day of their lives! I get to capture all your emotion and love and connection and it's so amazing to experience.

i've been a photographer since the days of film cameras (yikes- that definitely dates me). But I've always loved the art of it- how you can capture one fleeting expression, maybe that you wouldn't even notice in real life, but now that expression is there forever. And in that moment you see how much love exists.

I'm a mama to one sweet 4 year old, Lola. We have a gray and white kitten named Kiwi. We love going to the beach (not Kiwi) even on cold days and experiecing the rugged beauty of this Oregon Coast. I also do floral design (I've made a ton of bridal bouquets!) and my good friend lets me help her on her flower farm. We love Hawaii, and can't ever wait to get back. I love yoga, pottery, reading, road trips, and travel in general.

I pour my heart and soul into each wedding, so I love when we can mutually appreciate each other. It really shows in the photos. It's an honor each time someone chooses me.

My favorites are elopements and intimate weddings. To me, there's an extra layer of sentimentality in those, because they are so couple focused, rather than guest focused. All wedddings are special, but those really have my heart. I've also had the best time of my life at some of the biggest Mexican weddings- so full of dancing and laughter and tradition.

I'm always looking for new experiences, so please reach out if you have any questions.

Portland, Oregon Portland, OR, 97303
(503) 991-4981
Location of (Mary Berrien Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding