Abroad, Hillsboro, OR 97123 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Nilas Photography

A fun, friendly and successful wedding photographer in Portland, Nilas Photography shoots timeless photos for you to remember your special day. Very down-to-earth and fun, Nilas and his wife will make the day as stress-free as possible. With a passion for meeting couples in love and documenting their heartfelt day, Nilas Photography guarantees everlasting photos filled with happiness, emotions and beautiful moments.

Experience
Michael R. Ballard, known by Nilas, grew up with a strong interest in photography. Over the years, he taught himself everything about the art of photography. In the beginning of 2016, he shifted a hobby into a full-time career. Nilas' main focus is weddings, as they allow him to meet amazing people and visit incredible new places. While he resides in Hillsboro, Oregon, Nilas enjoys photographing weddings anywhere in the entire world. Aside from weddings, he enjoys dark editorial, surrealism and conservation photography. Nilas works alongside his wife and photography partner, as they share the enriching and grand journey together.

Nilas Photography offers the happy couples the following options:

• Additional hours

0 002sullivan wedding bow washington 2017 ni
0 4
0 5
Nilas Photography
aam de la cerda wedding fresno california
Nilas Photography
aaz ocampo wedding wasco bakersfield nilas
Nilas Photography
stieber engagement moonstone beach nilas p
Nilas Photography
ivan and yvonne gonzalez wedding raymond ca
127991195534607714845493626327209044636025n
35d91b62e968cb976440eb833e03fc03617e7f
35d91b892e619781e047e79a43fba82169e4f2
Nilas Photography
de la cerda wedding fresno california nila
35d91b6d2fc4c6cc6c43f7b73ece2047501d6a
35d91b38c7958c32b24d33b1f3554b4605c910
Nilas Photography
stroh wedding thousand oaks california nil
35d91b80663eaee63a4bba835bd016f97374d1
Nilas Photography
prabhjot engagement san francisco nilas ph
barker wedding jennifers terrace tehachapi
c0e4f9e2ecc9c867 1512503695071 0 00002kate and annette engagement tillamook
0000000 1g0g8gjuh6umw2k600x450

5 Reviews for Nilas Photography

• Linda

Linda · Married on 08/12/2018

Nilas Photography - Yosemite Wedding Photographer

We had a destination wedding near Yosemite in August 2018. It was a multi day event and I was looking for a photographer who was flexible, and whose pictures fit my wedding's style. Nilas Photography was it. He was initially out of my budget, but I couldn't find any photographer who fit my criteria, and adjusted my budget to make him work -- and I'm SO GLAD I DID. Michael was amazing. He was there to capture all of the little moments that were important to me in my wedding, without being obtrusive.

My husband is notorious for being a poor subject for photos -- he never looks like himself because he gets all stiff. Michael and my husband got along so well, it was like they were old friends. It's amazing how this made the whole wedding seem more at ease.

Michael's photos capture the essence of the moments -- the emotions that bring the wedding day back to life when you look at them years later. Things like a curious child, a father looking at his newborn baby (my wedding was very kid friendly), and my exasperated husband.

I also wanted "the photo" -- you know what I'm talking about -- the photo that encapsulates all of the reasons why you hire a photographer in the first place -- the quintessential photo that says -- "THAT was my wedding" -- and Nilas gave that to me. I'll forever be grateful for that.

Take a look at his portfolio, and if you like his photos, hire this guy. I totally recommend him. My family was so impressed with his pictures, in fact, that he's photographing my brother's wedding in July!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hannah · Married on 02/24/2017

Michael shot our wedding in February, and we couldn't be happier with the results! He made sure to capture every special moment from beginning to end, and provided a wide variety of elegant and fun photos that truly showed what a fantastic day it was. He also did a great job of locating beautiful and unique backgrounds for our pre-ceremony photos, as well as our engagement photos. We would highly recommend Nilas Photography for any occasion!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/20/2016

Michael is professional and very flexible. We wanted professional photographs but didn't want to break the bank and he was definitely our man. He really caught some beautiful moments and some great expressions. I would absolutely use him again for a wedding or any other photography needs.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Nilas Photography Pricing

Nilas Photography Price Rates

Nilas Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Hand-Coloring
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nilas Photography 1
    Free creative engagement session
    Hello there and congrats on the engagement! This deal offers a free engagement session to those who book my most popular wedding package. Engagement sessions normally run at about $300, but I'm thinking we can just cut that cost out of the picture and get to know each other with a free creative engagement session in nature or urban settings. Cheers!

• Abroad Hillsboro, 97123 See on map