Wedding Photographer Guy

Hillsboro, OR View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

(For the most up to date portfolio and information, head over to weddingphotographerguy.com)

Your wedding is a time to kick back, celebrate your love, your loved ones, and party your ass off. My job... well, it's more than just a job. I'm not in it for a paycheck. I love and feel beyond fortunate for what I do. I want to be right there celebrating with you and experiencing all the laughter, adventure, tears, nervous sweats, brews chugged, cake smashed, that one friend who really likes to shake it on the dance floor... all of it, right through the viewfinder.

With every click of the shutter, a memory immortalized.

I seek clients that don't feel like clients, but rather friends. In zero way do I want to feel like some strange dude with a camera.

I strive to create a comfortable environment, in front of and around the lens. So share that sense of humor, I'm impossible to offend. Let's crack a brew and swap stories. Ask me questions, if it's wedding related, I've probably got answers. I can tie a tie and bustle a dress, I'm there to lend a hand.

I'm down for anything. If you want to bushwack 10 miles to your elopement waterfall, let's go. If you're having a pirate wedding, I hope ye know I be dressin' up wit' ye. Pop the champagne in my direction, that shot will be wicked. Whether you're dancing with fire or wandering waist-deep in the ocean, I'm ready to be right there alongside you capturing every moment.

-Michael, the Wedding Photographer Guy

As the Wedding Photographer Guy, Michael works closely with his clients, the same as he would a friend, to make sure he knows exactly what is needed from your wedding photographer. In your initial consultation, you will be invited to discuss what exactly you desire from your celebration photos and assure that he is the proper fit for you. He believes the relationship with his clientele should be more than just a client and a service provider. Building a relationship and knowing that both Michael and you, the couple, can relate on a personal level is essential to the process by allowing you to feel comfortable and at ease in front of the lens. He believes you shouldn't let just any stranger capture the biggest day of your life. Michael will help you design the perfect wedding photography package to fulfill your every desire while staying within your budget. His selection of services include:

• Engagement shoots
  • Toning
  • Alternative Sessions
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Prints upon request

Wedding Photographer Guy does not discriminate against any race, religion, or sexual orientation. 🖤

Available anywhere.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Matted Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
4.3
  • Linda
    Linda Married on 08/12/2018

Nilas Photography - Yosemite Wedding Photographer

We had a destination wedding near Yosemite in August 2018. It was a multi day event and I was looking for a photographer who was flexible, and whose pictures fit my wedding's style. Nilas Photography was it. He was initially out of my budget, but I couldn't find any photographer who fit my criteria, and adjusted my budget to make him work -- and I'm SO GLAD I DID. Michael was amazing. He was there to capture all of the little moments that were important to me in my wedding, without being obtrusive.

My husband is notorious for being a poor subject for photos -- he never looks like himself because he gets all stiff. Michael and my husband got along so well, it was like they were old friends. It's amazing how this made the whole wedding seem more at ease.

Michael's photos capture the essence of the moments -- the emotions that bring the wedding day back to life when you look at them years later. Things like a curious child, a father looking at his newborn baby (my wedding was very kid friendly), and my exasperated husband.

I also wanted "the photo" -- you know what I'm talking about -- the photo that encapsulates all of the reasons why you hire a photographer in the first place -- the quintessential photo that says -- "THAT was my wedding" -- and Nilas gave that to me. I'll forever be grateful for that.

Take a look at his portfolio, and if you like his photos, hire this guy. I totally recommend him. My family was so impressed with his pictures, in fact, that he's photographing my brother's wedding in July!
    Hannah Married on 02/24/2017
    Michael shot our wedding in February, and we couldn't be happier with the results! He made sure to capture every special moment from beginning to end, and provided a wide variety of elegant and fun photos that truly showed what a fantastic day it was. He also did a great job of locating beautiful and unique backgrounds for our pre-ceremony photos, as well as our engagement photos. We would highly recommend Nilas Photography for any occasion!
    Nicole Married on 03/20/2016
    Michael is professional and very flexible. We wanted professional photographs but didn't want to break the bank and he was definitely our man. He really caught some beautiful moments and some great expressions. I would absolutely use him again for a wedding or any other photography needs.

Deals

Wedding Photographer Guy 1
Gift

Hello there and congrats on the engagement! This deal offers a free engagement session to those who book my most popular wedding package. Engagement sessions normally run at about $300, but I'm thinking we can just cut that cost out of the picture and get to know each other with a free creative engagement session in nature or urban settings. Cheers!

Pricing