Wedding Photographer Guy Reviews

5 Reviews for Wedding Photographer Guy

• Linda

Linda · Married on 08/12/2018

Nilas Photography - Yosemite Wedding Photographer

We had a destination wedding near Yosemite in August 2018. It was a multi day event and I was looking for a photographer who was flexible, and whose pictures fit my wedding's style. Nilas Photography was it. He was initially out of my budget, but I couldn't find any photographer who fit my criteria, and adjusted my budget to make him work -- and I'm SO GLAD I DID. Michael was amazing. He was there to capture all of the little moments that were important to me in my wedding, without being obtrusive.

My husband is notorious for being a poor subject for photos -- he never looks like himself because he gets all stiff. Michael and my husband got along so well, it was like they were old friends. It's amazing how this made the whole wedding seem more at ease.

Michael's photos capture the essence of the moments -- the emotions that bring the wedding day back to life when you look at them years later. Things like a curious child, a father looking at his newborn baby (my wedding was very kid friendly), and my exasperated husband.

I also wanted "the photo" -- you know what I'm talking about -- the photo that encapsulates all of the reasons why you hire a photographer in the first place -- the quintessential photo that says -- "THAT was my wedding" -- and Nilas gave that to me. I'll forever be grateful for that.

Take a look at his portfolio, and if you like his photos, hire this guy. I totally recommend him. My family was so impressed with his pictures, in fact, that he's photographing my brother's wedding in July!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hannah · Married on 02/24/2017

Michael shot our wedding in February, and we couldn't be happier with the results! He made sure to capture every special moment from beginning to end, and provided a wide variety of elegant and fun photos that truly showed what a fantastic day it was. He also did a great job of locating beautiful and unique backgrounds for our pre-ceremony photos, as well as our engagement photos. We would highly recommend Nilas Photography for any occasion!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/20/2016

Michael is professional and very flexible. We wanted professional photographs but didn't want to break the bank and he was definitely our man. He really caught some beautiful moments and some great expressions. I would absolutely use him again for a wedding or any other photography needs.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Gloria · Married on 01/16/2016

I was so impressed with Nilas Photography. His attention to detail was remarkable. He suggested things we never thought of. He was given direction from many different directions and he handled every thing/every one very well. He was very punctual and professional and flexible and reasonable. I/we would definitely hire him again. He has another one of our family weddings scheduled this year. We definitely plan on using him as our family photographer. He does nice quality work. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Shayna · Married on 07/15/2017

3.5

We chose Michael and his partner Krista for our wedding photography/videography and we could not have been happier. We had Michael do our engagement shoot as well and we got so many compliments on his creative shots and beautiful editing. He is punctual, laid back and kind so it was awesome to work with him. He has a great vision for stylized photos and poses, as well as an eye for what will look good in candids. Krista is really sweet as well. They are a happy, trustworthy team who did an incredible job commemorating a very special day in my life. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 09/13/2017