Bend, Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Zotti

Zotti is a professional wedding photographer based in Bend, Oregon. A highly passionate artist, Zotti works with clients to create a sincere, timeless collection of snapshots of their special day. Her focus is on authentic experiences, collaborating with you to offer an adventurous and enjoyable feeling throughout. From intimate elopements to luxurious receptions, this photographer can be there to preserve your memories.

Zotti offers a range of photography services, all of which can be customized to suit your occasion. For better coverage, this artist will be joined by a secondary photographer for all events. Along with capturing your wedding day, Zotti can also host an engagement session for you and your partner. Additional available services include:

• Additional hours

d32e985b f538 40d4 ba50 f89a379ef831 1 105 c 51 2024257 161723154442032

6 Reviews for Zotti

• Jordan

Jordan H. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Zotti is so easy to work with, super responsive, and incredibly talented and knowledgeable!

My name is Jordan Guthrie and I recently got married on a beautiful island called Isla Mujeres. At the time I booked Zotti, I didn't know her very well. When I first started talking to her about my wedding she was so giddy.. I thought to myself okay wow this girl is passionate about her job. This is the biggest understatement of the century. Backing up a bit she worked with my budget and helped me figure out what all I wanted. She had conversations with me about stuff that didn't even cross my mind and who all I wanted pictures with, she kept me organized and on time. The months leading up to my wedding she was in touch with my wedding planner down there, coordinating details of perfection! She researched this little island front to back, she learned everything! She arrived on the island before even I did! She spent days scouting out locations to take us for pictures and had meetings with my planner. She even asked my wedding planner (who does weddings all the time at my venue Zama) to move the arch I was getting married under towards this palm tree right in front of the sunset.. My wedding planner hasn't had a wedding since then where she hasn't had an arch in that same location because it was MAGIC. Her husband Kyle shoots with her all the time, he has amazing talent in this field as well! He spent my wedding day with my husband and the guys getting ready, capturing all their wonderful moments and Zotti was with us girls doing the same. The whole day she was everywhere all at once, she didn't miss a moment! We had about 50 minutes to take photos after my ceremony and I don't even know how she got as many winners as she did in that amount of time, it was because she was so prepared and organized. The week after she took my husband out to get a few more shots on the island, we got all dressed up again and went out at the crack of dawn. Not five minutes in we got caught in this crazy rain storm where we were soaked (SHE STILL MANAGED TO GET GORGEOUS SHOTS I DON'T KNOW HOW!?). The next day she texted me and asked if we could go out again because she felt like we got cheated and she wants to give us our moneys worth, as if she hadn't already!!! So we went out again and got the coolest shots at sunset, it was amazing!! She lives and breathes photography. I 10/10 recommend her for any kind of shoot you want! Best decision I have ever made!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Zotti's reply:

Ohkayyy...I’m legit ugly crying right now. 😭💕 The best part about photographing your and Trav’s wedding isn’t just the pictures we got, but the fact that we got to connect with you two, and in turn gained some of our very dearest friends out of it! I am grateful for both of you each and every day! ✨

Ryan J. · Married on 04/12/2021

Your search for the perfect photographer is done!

Zotti is an incredible photographer who captured our moment as it was remembered. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is a laid back professional who will over deliver and blow your mind.

Sent on 04/01/2021

Zotti's reply:

I’m so glad you guys loved your photos! We had sooo much fun! 👏🏼 Seriously cannot wait to do it again!

Zotti Pricing

Zotti Price Rates

Zotti FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums