This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2021

Zotti is a professional wedding photographer based in Portland, Oregon. A highly passionate artist, Zotti works with clients to create a sincere, timeless collection of snapshots of their special day. Her focus is on authentic experiences, collaborating with you to offer an adventurous and enjoyable feeling throughout. From intimate elopements to luxurious receptions, this photographer can be there to preserve your memories.

Zotti offers a range of photography services, all of which can be customized to suit your occasion. For better coverage, this artist will be joined by a secondary photographer for all events. Along with capturing your wedding day, Zotti can also host an engagement session for you and your partner. Additional available services include:

• Additional hours
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Professional prints
  • Multiple locations
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Zotti

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Zotti is highly praised by multiple reviewers for her exceptional photography skills and professionalism at weddings and engagement shoots. Reviewers appreciate her ability to capture beautiful and magical moments, as well as her helpfulness, flexibility, and vision. Zotti\'s warm personality and fun approach put couples at ease, resulting in stunning, candid photos. Additionally, her quick turnaround time, unique aesthetic, and dedication to understanding couples\' visions make her a top choice for capturing special memories on wedding days.

Review summary

Powered by AI

F
Frances B. Sent on 05/04/2024

Pure magic

Zotti's ability to capture the sweetest most magical moments has me in awe. I cannot say enough good things about our experiences with her. She has planned, prepped, and organized all questions possible so your day flows perfectly. Her flexibility, attention to detail, timeliness and passion for capturing your most precious memories are some of the things I appreciate most about her. There were many times in the day we needed to pivot and she was a champ and still managed to get every single photo we asked. She went above and beyond and we could be more grateful.
Erica
Erica F. Sent on 07/14/2024

To die for

Zotti did SUCH an amazing job!! not only are my pictures to die for but she helped my wedding day become seamless and without stress! She knew what my style was and what pictures were important to me, and somehow made time for every single one. She is so sweet, loving, and charismatic. Zotti loves what she does, and it shows through the way she does her job and through each gallery he delivers. She made us feel comfortable Infront of the camera and captured everything and more than I dreamed of for my wedding day. These are pictures my family and I will treasure for a lifetime.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn Sent on 04/28/2024

In Zotti We Trust

We had the pleasure of working with Zotti for our engagement shoot and our wedding day. Both experiences were out of this world. This was our first time having a professional take our photos and we were nervous, but those nerves quickly disappeared once Zotti started working her magic. She makes the experience feel so natural and special. And has such an incredible vision. We were absolutely blown away with the final product! The colors in the pictures are so rich and crisp. The entire experience was magical and Zotti herself is also magical. We could not recommend her enough!
illustration message bubble

Team

Zotti
Zotti
Owner + Lead Photographer

Everyone thinks they're not photogenic until I get ahold of 'em. I'm based in Portland and I adventure worldwide to take photos of epic weddings and elopements, and drink wine with couples just like you. I'm here for all the badassery, let's make magic.

Blomstra Floriography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 19 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours