Joshua J Krause Photography

Vancouver, WA View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Joshua J Krause Photography, based in Vancouver, Washington, offers couples a passionate wedding photographer for their special day. Heavily influenced by documentary and fashion photography, this artist uses aspects from both styles to capture the joy and sincerity of each client he works with. Preferring a more natural experience, he enjoys taking couples on “photo walks” during their big day to help him preserve the beginning of their adventure. From the first meeting until you receive your wedding album, Joshua aims to provide a stress-free and seamless experience.

Joshua J Krause Photography offers a range of packages, all of which are customizable to suit your needs. He is happy to consult with you before the big day to help him learn how he can best preserve your wedding celebration. Primarily serving the Vancouver area, Joshua is also open to traveling throughout the Greater Northwest Area and beyond.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Slideshow
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Danielle
    Danielle Getting married on 07/16/2022

We LOVED our pictures

Josh was so fun to work with! I’m usually really awkward in front of the camera and he made the process easy and fun. He was also great about my indecisive wedding planning. We love our pictures and family and friends have been gushing about how They look like they belong in a magazine. We cannot say enough about our experience and we are so glad we hired Josh for our wedding day.
    Paul W. Married on 02/14/2020

Terrific photography professional

Not only did we get a kind, responsive, easy to work with professional—who collaborated and helped us every step along the way—the pictures turned out amazing! We will have them to treasure for a lifetime. Now we just need to keep from messing up our marriage. Hahaha! Thanks Josh.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Z. Married on 07/05/2016

Best Wedding Pictures

My experience with JJK Photography was terrific! From the very beginning we felt confident that out wedding pictures would turn out great. Josh did a phenomenal job! We highly recommend JJK Photography.

Team

Joshua Krause
Joshua Krause
Owner

I grew up in a military family, and spent a great portion of my early childhood in Texas. After Graduating from Texas Tech University, I moved to Los Angeles California to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. During that time, I felt that something was missing. I had dabbled in photography in the past, but it wasn't until I photographed a friend rock climbing in Joshua Tree National park that I found what I should be doing with my life. Because of that one photo, I decided to pursue photography to the fullest, taking photography courses and workshops to hone my photographic skills.

My wedding photography style is heavily influenced by street photography. Some past greats like Sal Leiter and Fan Ho, really inspire me. They told stories and captured life in their images. Likewise, I strive to tell stories through my images as well. Most of their work is in black and white, and that has also influenced my style. I find black and white images beautiful and timeless. Now, I still shoot in color if the scene requires it, such as a vibrant outdoor setting or a beautiful stain glass church. Bottom line, I'm all about the story and capturing those special moments!

7700 NE 72nd Ave G303 Vancouver, WA, 98661
8187204002
Location of (Joshua J Krause Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding