Strings for Flings Reviews

9 | Falls Church, VA

9 Reviews for Strings for Flings

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy that I chose Strings for Flings! Bridget was so easy to work with and the music was beautiful. They even learned a meaningful song for me that was played during the recessional. I highly recommend Strings for Flings.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Alison · Married on 02/18/2017

Bridget and Beth were such a pleasure to work with and really made an impact on our wedding ceremony! I loved walking down the aisle to live music, and we received many compliments from our guests about the violin music. Bridget was easy to work with and learned 2 new songs for us as well. The women also played for our cocktail hour and I'm so impressed how easily they switched from classical to a jazz sound. Would highly recommend to D.C. couples!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Heidi · Married on 06/11/2016

Strings for Flings was incredible! They were perfectly professional, always punctual and made my day entirely stress free and wonderful. Not to mention they are very talented. I received so many compliments on their performance. They really were the icing on the cake making for a truly fantastic day!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Strings for Flings's reply:

Thank you so much for your compliments! It is always a pleasure.

Debra · Married on 05/28/2016

Strings for Flings provided the perfect musical accompaniment to our wedding day. We made all the arrangements with Bridget basically through exchange of emails and we appreciate how easy and seamless it was. Everything was straightforward and drama free from the beginning to the end. We booked a trio and arranged for them to learn two specific pieces of music that mean a lot to us.

The musicians turned up early, set themselves up without any fuss and proceeded to play a perfect combination of music for the different parts of the event. Many of our guests commented on how the music was an integral part of the day. While I admit that I was pretty preoccupied most of the time getting married, I did particularly note the joyful way they played the Vivaldi piece for our processional entrance - people were cheering! And more especially Monty Python's Always Look on the Bright Side of Life that they learned for our recessional walk was a show stopper - the trio played it at exactly the right tone, style and pace and we absolutely loved walking (dancing?) down the aisle to it! Thank you, Bridget and Strings for Flings, for creating those wonderful musical moments and memories on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Beautifully performed, all commented on the performance. It was a last minute rush to hire someone and we were very pleased with our choice.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Tonya · Married on 10/18/2014

The live classical music added such an elegant touch to our wedding ceremony. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to learn our specific suggestions, but they did. The string duo learned specific musical pieces just for us, and two for free are included in their contract. It was beautiful. Our guests were so impressed with the live music! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Karen · Married on 07/07/2012

I cannot say enough about Strings for Flings. The music they played at my wedding was so beautiful and made the ceremony. All of our guests commented how much they enjoyed the music and how friendly they were. There is nothing that I would have wanted them to do differently.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2009

Bridget and the Strings for Flings group were wonderful!! I mostly dealt with Bridget in terms of the booking and music selection and she was polite, cooperative and professional. And, best of all, their prices are extremely reasonable!! On our wedding day, the group executed everything perfectly! They were exactly what we wanted. They were dressed professionally and blended into the ambiance. The music was beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend Strings for Flings to anyone.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Matthew · Married on 06/18/2016

My spouse and I were extremely pleased with this group's performance at our ceremony. I would be happy to recommend their services to any couple interested in hiring a string ensemble to perform at their event.

Sent on 07/26/2016