Staccato Reviews

Staccato 3
Staccato 4
Staccato 5

Virginia · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kelly at Staccato. She created beautiful custom invitations for our at-home farm wedding using sketches and photos that we previously owned. Her business is EXTREMELY user friendly as well - definitely the most millennial/tech friendly of all our vendors - all of her contracts, payments (she accepts credit cards), timelines are organized in a great online system. It even includes a scheduling system for appointments, pick-ups, etc. The final invitations were absolutely stunning. She also did escort cards and place cards so beautifully for us. She was flexible with last minute changes (guest adds, spelling errors, etc.) and always responded promptly. When we (the client) failed to catch a spelling error on our invitations (i.e. approved the proof with the mistake), she personally worked around the clock to get all the invitations reprinted (at minimal cost) and fixed in time to send out! She really went above and beyond. As someone who was once on the "e-vite" train, I am so thankful we have the beautiful invitations created by Kelly. We have one framed and will treasure it in our home forever.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Staccato's reply:

Oh, THANK YOU Virginia! You were dream clients and I was so thrilled to be part of such a special and personalized celebration. Sending my very best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Hayley · Married on 07/15/2017

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with. I could not be happier with our invitations and that is all thanks to her. She even sent over multiple proofs to make sure we got the font EXACTLY as I wanted. We have gotten so many compliments from family and friends as they are receiving their invitations. Do yourself a favor - make one thing easy on yourself in the wedding planning process: choose Staccato for your invitations. You can trust that you will get a beautiful product and consistent communication from Kelly every step of the way!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelly is an absolute Godsend! Kelly is phenomenal at her craft and clearly loves what she does. Kelly is unequivocally professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy, fair, creative, talented, organized, personable, and above all poised at all times! My husband and I were completely clueless with what we wanted for our wedding, hardly prepared, and didn't have any idea of how to go about accomplishing the basic necessities for our wedding. Kelly was able to customize and create anything. She's AMAZING! Kelly helped us form our "clean and classic" wedding theme, logo, and color pallet with a complete custom stationary suite that was perfectly suited to my husband and I. We received non-stop rave reviews on the quality and classiness of our wedding look and feel. Kelly gave us SO many recommendations to include wedding website, extending our wedding logo to our wedding cake, and creating a tiny URL. Kelly was extremely accommodating, flexible, and very patient with scheduling in person meetings and answering my numerous questions. Kelly is a wealth of information, to say the least. Kelly literally calmed much of my anxiety (and I had a lot!) throughout the entire wedding planning process. I always felt great after seeing and hearing her phenomenal ideas. Lastly, Kelly was mindful of budget parameters and gave incredible advice on where best to emphasize budget dollars, exceeded all timelines, and kept us on schedule with information we owed her to meet our timeframes.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Staccato's reply:

You've brought me to tears, Christine! I was so thrilled to be a part of your day. Thank you for such kind words.

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

There are not enough amazing things to say about Kelly, and her stationary services!! Kelly is beyond friendly, extremely detail oriented, and has phenomenal creative ideas!! We walked into Kelly's studio not sure if custom designed invitations fit in our budget, and from the moment we arrived Kelly made sure it was possible; and our invitations were AMAZING. She instantly felt like my friend, and that my wedding was as big of a priority to her as it was to me. She took every idea I had and made it better than what I envisioned, and we received so many compliments on our invitations, menus, and programs. She was extremely prompt with returning emails, and would always finish projects earlier than what she allotted. I honestly can not recommend Staccato Stationary enough, and am so glad I was able to support a small business!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I'm truly humbled by such thoughtful words and I'm so honored that I got to be a part of your dream day. xoxo

Mandana · Married on 03/18/2017

Kelly really knows what she's doing! She listens well to what your vision is, and helps you every step of the way to create stationery that fits exactly what you are looking for. Her products are so beautiful and of the highest quality, and she is always available to help you with everything and anything you need! Not to mention, her prices are the best. I had appointments with a few different stationers and Kelly had the most beautiful products for the best prices. I highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Staccato's reply:

Thank you for leaving such a kind review, Manadana! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and such fun to work with you, Adham, and your mom! Have an amazing "happily ever after"! ~Kelly

Colleen · Married on 10/29/2016

Working with Kelly at Staccato for my wedding invitations quickly became the favorite part of my wedding planning for October 2016. I had a general idea of including my father's artwork in a custom design, but struggled to articulate what I was looking for. Within minutes of meeting with Kelly she was able to draw out adjectives and visions that perfectly described the look I was hoping for in my custom invitations. She made the seemingly arduous task of etiquette appropriate addressing in the invitations simple- her attention to detail is unprecedented throughout the whole process, making it completely seamless. I cannot recommend Kelly at Staccato highly enough!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Staccato's reply:

You are so sweet, Colleen. I LOVED creating these for you and was so thrilled to be able to make it extra special by including your dad's stunning artwork. I'm so glad your day was wonderful and wish you and Brady a lifetime of love and happiness!

Dorna · Married on 10/15/2016

Highly recommend!! Kelly at Staccato made my wedding invitation, menu cards and my place cards. I couldn't be any happier with the outcome of everything. My guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful my invitations were. I even got them framed so I can keep it forever! Kelly worked one on one with me for HOURS. She delt with all my crazy requests and my indecisive self. I last minute remembered I needed menu cards and place cards for my wedding day. Kelly got them done for me immediately and hand deliveried it to me at my wedding venue the day of my rehearsal! She is so professional and her work is amazing. Best and easiest decision I made throughout my whole wedding planning! Thank you again Kelly <3

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

"The most beautiful wedding invitations I've ever seen" was the most common reply to our wedding invitations! Seriously, our invitations were gorgeous and had several little touches we never would have thought to request (e.g., our flower pattern on the inside of the wedding envelope!). Even people declining to accept took the time to gush about the beauty of our invites. Kelly also hunted down some extra outside folios from a friend in PA when the post office lost some of our invites in the mail!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/05/2016

Kelly did our save the dates, invites, and wedding day stationary. Our guests said the invites were the nicest invites they have ever gotten for any event! We felt they really represented the essence of our wedding and Kelly was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. During the selection process she was very patient and helpful with ideas and options. I never had to hound her for anything, she was always on top of what was needing to be done and very aware of all deadlines. Payment was very easily made online as well, which was a huge plus! Would recommend her to friends and family and will use her services again for other types of invites :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kelly created the most amazing invitations for our wedding. People told us that they had never seen such a beautiful wedding invitation.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tom · Married on 06/18/2016

Kelly was terrific! She did our invites, as well as all the signage for our reception. She even coordinated thank you cards for us. We loved the design and professionalism of the work. You couldn't find a better vendor!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Karri · Married on 04/30/2016

Kelly is awesome! I was planning my wedding in less than 6 months, and really had no idea what I wanted for invitations other than something that would go with a rustic country wedding. I was completely overwhelmed by websites online, so I'm so happy i found Kelly on WeddingWire! She sat with me as we went through books and had a great system to help me narrow it down. I ended up going with a chalkboard look, which was the last thing I would have thought of on my own - and it then became central to the theme/decor of my wedding! I wanted to get a lot of extra info on the reply cards, and she helped me to design the perfect one to do so. The invites were beautiful and unique. We later had Kelly make similarly designed table and bar signs - many people commented on these special touches! She was even able to accommodate a last minute request for programs designed as fans! Oh, and the place cards! - they were so much fancier than I had seen at any other wedding. These unique special touches that Kelly designed made the wedding that much more special! She's very nice and fun to work with too!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Staccato's reply:

Thanks for such a thoughtful review, Karri. It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you and I'm thrilled that you were so happy with how everything turned out. I can't wait to see pictures!!

Johanna · Married on 12/13/2015

Kelly is a great combination of both professional and creative. I send almost all of my clients becuase she makes them happy everytime. So when it was my turn to work on wedding invitations, there was no other choice for me. Kelly with Staccato. Period.

We decided to go a custom invitation route. I had some general ideas or "feelings" about what I wanted from my invitations. But Kelly was able to transform them into life and 100 times better than I could have imagined. Creative - She pulled together the different ideas and made one cohesive, gorgeous wedding suite.

Professional - She explains every step of the process - Even to me, a person who works in the wedding industry. She meets her deadlines and is always precise and detailed. And while she will create anything you want, however elaborate, she is conscious of staying in your comfortable budget.

She is an asset to the wedding community. I cannot thank her enough for bringing the feeling of my wedding to life in my wedding stationery. Love, love, love!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2015

Kelly is such a sweet person. She did our STD's, Invitations, Menus, Table numbers and Programs for our wedding in Puerto Rico. Our guests are still talking about our Invitations. They were beautiful. Kelly always responded quickly to emails. I'm so glad we found her. She can do anything you want or imagine. If your planning an event please hire Kelly, you would not regret it!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Marirosa · Married on 08/02/2015

I knew that for our event no one could design better invitation and stationary suite than Kelly! The process was not only simple but super fun. To sit and chat about ideas, look through paper options and come up with a suite of items that fit our day perfectly. Everyone that received the invitations commented on how beautiful and personal they were. Kelly, thank you so much for helping us set the tone for our day and for making our event so special. Everyone loved everything from the invites, to the escort cards it was perfection!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2015

Staccato was such a pleasure to work with. Kelly came with high recommendations from my wedding planner. Upon first contacting Kelly, we researched the various types of invitations on their website. We found the invitation we wanted and later customized it to our colors at our first meeting. She also matched our printed invitations to our programs and escort cards perfectly! I received so many compliments on how gorgeous the invitations were, they were absolutely beautiful.

Kelly was a joy to work with! She was prompt with responses, quick to give advice where needed (as most of us haven't done this before). She is definitely the gal for you and your wedding paper. I can't imagine what would have happened if I had tried to do it on my own. THANK YOU, Kelly!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Staccato's reply:

It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you, Ashley! I'm so glad the day went beautifully for you and hope you'll share pictures soon! Best Wishes!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

I found Kelly at Staccato after going through a wedding stationary nightmare. Long story short, I got completely screwed by a former Etsy vendor called Shabby Scrap (if you ever come across this vendor stay away!) and found myself out my entire stationary budget with no stationary. I found a line called Plum Blossom Press that I fell in love with as replacement invitations and we researched that Staccato was the only vendor in the DC area that carried this line. We met with her immediately and she as SO sweet and helpful after all we had been through. She listened and looked at samples and came up with a plan that was in line with our theme and our budget. She was very responsive and easy to work with and the final products came out perfect. We ordered the Plum Blossom Press invites and she custom created the rest of my pieces. She made our place cards, table numbers, menus, programs and thank you notes and we could not be happier. Thank you, Kelly, for saving us in our time of need and making sure that we had what we needed on time and looking perfect! I would highly recommend Staccato to anyone who wants their stationary to make a statement. Kelly, you were a pleasure!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Staccato's reply:

Thank you so very much, Megan! It was really my complete pleasure to work with you and I'm so happy you were pleased with the way everything turned out! Best wishes!

Noelle · Married on 06/15/2014

Staccato provided all of the stationary for our wedding, from Save the Dates to wedding day stationary to thank you notes, and every piece was beautiful and like nothing we had ever seen before. Kelly helped us pick out a stationary suite that fit our personalities and helped us create a theme that carried through each piece of stationary from the beginning to the end. We kept hearing from our families and our guests how unique and beautiful our stationary was and how they had never seen anything quite like it. We loved Staccato's options and had such a fun time working with Kelly on designing everything. The finished products were perfect and just our style!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Staccato's reply:

Thanks, Noelle! I had such fun working with you, too, and am so pleased you loved your Tri-Fold invitations and all the fun pieces that coordinated. Can't wait to see pictures from your big day!!

Sonova · Married on 05/03/2014

Staccato's service is unique because the stationary is custom made. Kelly Harms attention to detail was beyond my expectations and I lrecommend Staccato highly! I even asked my photographer to capture some of the invitations as part of my wedding story.

Sonova Holiday

Sent on 07/18/2014

Staccato's reply:

Thanks, Sonova! Your stationery pieces were such fun to create and I'm so glad I was able to capture your vision while incorporating your beautiful colors. Best wishes!

It was a pleasure working with Kelly. She is so friendly and very professional. Kelly was very prompt answering any questions that I had, and made ordering my invitations completely stress free. I am so grateful for all of her suggestions and I love the way my invitations turned out. They are unique and exactly what I hoped for. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an enjoyable experience!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Staccato's reply:

Thanks for the review, Laura! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad to know that your invitations are exactly what you'd hoped for. I look forward to working with you on the stationery for your ceremony and reception.

Beautiful stationary choices, friendly and very helpful in making the final decision!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Beth · Married on 09/07/2013

Kelly is the best!!! When I didn't see exactly the invitation I wanted, together with Kelly we designed the perfect boxed invitation suite!!! From our desired lining of the box to the individual printing of ribbon labels for the outside of the box was just the beginning. Kelly then worked to have an outer mailing box that complimented the invitation. So many people have called, emailed or texted with how outstandingly elegant and creative the invitations are, Thank you so much Kelly and Staccato for helping in setting the tone for my daughter's wedding!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Staccato's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Beth. It was such a pleasure to work with you to create the invitations for your daughter's wedding! I love the creative touches you added to the design to make it truly unique and special for her.

It was great working with Kelly! I am very indecisive and she was very flexible with any changes I made. She was very responsive to any questions I had. Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous and I was beyond impressed with how they turned out. I am still hearing from my husband's friends and co workers about how beautiful our inviations were. I have referred Kelly to all my friends with upcoming weddings. My sister has already met with her for her invitations for her wedding next year. Another perk is that Kelly's mom is in the wedding business too! She made silke flowers with pearls for my hair for the big day!
    It was a great experience!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Staccato's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you, your mother, and now your sister, and I was happy to be allowed a part in your special day! Best wishes.

Holly · event on: 03/09/2013

Kelly is fantastic!! The baby shower invitations she created for my sisters shower are adorable and everyone loved them. One of my sisters girlfriends took the baby owl from the invitation and used it in a framed piece of art work for the baby room! It was so cute! Kelly is easy to work with and very professional. I always recommed her to all of my friends for any special event.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Staccato's reply:

I am thrilled the invitations were such a hit! Thanks for the wonderful owl inspiration and for taking the time to write a review.

Emily · event on: 01/15/2013

Kelly, the magic behind Staccato, is truly amazing. She is very responsive and delivers a truly fantastic product that exceeds expectations. Staccato's attention to detail and personal touch is apparent in every order. I am a satisfied repeat customer and will continue to utilize Staccato in the future.

Sent on 01/02/2014