J Jackson Design

Alexandria, VA View map

Thank you for visiting! J Jackson Design has one question for you. How do you wish to present your special day to your friends and family? Your invitation will be the official introduction to your big day and will set the tone for what your guests should expect. As first impressions mean everything, let J Jackson Design create just the right impression for you!

Working with J Jackson Design

SERVICES: I am Jackie Jackson, the J of J Jackson Design, and I do all things paper and ink! From save-the-dates to invitations to programs to favors (and everything in between), J Jackson Design has you covered! Everything is made custom for you - no cookie cutter catalogs here.

THE PROCESS: I recognize (& appreciate) that every bride is different and that no two weddings will be the same. I celebrate this uniqueness and look for aspects to highlight each bride's individuality.

Phase I: Discovery

• The process begins with a consultation.

• I want to know a little about you as a person as well as your thoughts on the look and feel you want for your big day.

• After the consultation, a design summary and contract will be prepared for your review.

• Once the contract has been approved and signed, 25% of the estimate* will be due in the form of a non-refundable deposit to schedule your suite on our production calendar. ​ (*In cases of complex designs, specialty supplies and/or short production time frames, a larger deposit may be required at time of signing.)

• Then it’s on to the design fun!

Phase II: Design Comps

• Upon completion of the discovery phase, I will initially present one design comp based on the format previously discussed. Up to two additional design comps in alternative formats may be provided upon request.

• Once the design has been approved, the remaining balance will be due before the printing begins.

Phase III: Deliverables

• A target date will be agreed upon for the delivery of the finished invitations. This date is typically two weeks after the pieces are sent to press.

PRICING AND TIMING: As each suite is custom and handcrafted, the pricing and production schedule can vary greatly across stationery suites. Factors affecting price include: paper /material selection, printing method, number of enclosures, type and quantity of embellishments and envelope addressing.

As a frame of reference, please know that on average most J Jackson Design brides create a suite starting around $1,500 for 100 invitations.

In terms of production, as a general rule, we prefer eight to ten weeks for the creation of your suite. Shorter time frames may be accommodated depending upon our production calendar and may incur additional rush and expedited shipping charges.

I will work with you to create a personalized summary outlining all details and costs as they pertain to the nature and complexity of your personal design aesthetic and chosen materials.

Again, Thank you for your interest in J Jackson Design. I would love to talk with you to learn about you and your vision for your wedding and how we may partner to bring that vision to life.

Please fill in the little section on the right with your name, wedding date and email. We can take it from there to set up an appointment to discuss your creation.

I look forward to creating beautiful things together.

~Jackie Jackson

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Septima Married on 10/13/2019

Just wowwwwwww!

Jackie is a breath of fresh air and such an amazing person to work with! She listened to everything that I wanted while also giving me her professional input. She this process so easy. When i say I am at lost for words with the final production I WAS BLOWN AWAY! My guest are also raving about the invitations as well. I will definitely recommend Jackie and her services. I can’t thank her enough !
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 10/12/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

My guests have been awed by my invitations to the point that they don't even want to throw them away or wrinkle them in any way. I've gotten so many compliments on the them. Jackie made the entire design process for my invitations seamless. She made every step super easy from the time we first met to time of completion. I came in wanting something way outside of my set budget and Jackie offered design options that I hadn't even considered that were equally beautiful but within my budget. She added little extra touches and an array of choices that all culminated into an invitation suite that went above and beyond any of my expectations. I would definitely use her again for any formal events I have and I would recommend her for anyone wanting excellent service and a great product.
    Tracey L. Married on 08/18/2018

Jackie is the best!

The word amazing would be an understatement for how our invitations came out! Jackie was so helpful throughout every single step of this process. From the first time that we met her through the time we picked up our invitations, it was a seamless process. Jackie was able to help our vision come true. She spent the time at our first meeting walking us through everything and we knew that we were sold and would not be shopping elsewhere. We went with a classic design and she was able to incorporate the colors of our wedding beautifully. If you have any doubt about using her DON’T. She was great about answering any and all questions that we had immediately. She took out so much stress in this process I can’t thank her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

J Jackson Design Price Rates

Damani Digital Damani Digital Wedding Photographers

I had the please of working with Jackie during a job we did together for the televised Wedding in A Week Contest. Jackie's work was phenomenal. I highly recommend J Jackson Design.

Alexandria
Location of (J Jackson Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding