Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Damani Digital

Capturing Memories One Snap @ A Time

Damani Digital Photography is a well-known photography company in Baltimore, Maryland.   Damani Digital Photography has become one of the most-featured photography vendors on wedding sites such as: The Knot, Wedding Wire, Brides.com, Martha Stewart and MyWedding.com, as well as the top wedding bridal shows in the DMV area.  We also photograph many celebrities, and beauty pageants.  Damani Digital Photography is a company comprised of family and close friends working together as a team. Many of our staff members are also photography instructors. Our staff is a team of creative, award winning, multicultural, and multilingual photographers.

Here at Damani Digital Photography we understand that a wedding is one of the most important days in a couple’s life. It takes months to plan; making sure every detail is perfect. That is why it’s important to have a professional studio with an established reputation you can trust to capture those once in a lifetime moments. We will capture the essence of your special day with an unobtrusive approach and create a priceless family heirloom with our unique wedding albums that range up to 20 inches in size. Our albums are the talk of area brides, and gets enormous buzz at local bridal shows.  Over 50% of our weddings are from referrals from very happy brides.

Damani Digital Photography has a well trained team that is capable of producing quality images in any situation, and can even bring our digital studio to your location to produce high quality, individual enhanced portraits on site through our sister company Portraitsinaminute.com. Check out my other website to give you a taste of what we can do for you at your location.

Can you guess what Brides really want to know about their wedding photographer? They want to find out whether they will like and trust their professional photographer whom they entrust to capture their memories. This can be easily answered with a simple phone call. A good photographer will allow you to remember your wedding day. Damani Digital seizes the emotion and imprints it into every image. Our goal is to never let you forget how you felt the day you dedicated yourself to each other. We will capture and preserve those special moments that you for you. Photos are all you have left from your wedding day.

If you are like most Brides researching their Wedding Photography needs, you’ve got a million questions. We love questions. Pick up the telephone right now, and call us 1-888-619-2299 and tell us about your wedding dreams. There is no obligation or sales pitch. If you more comfortable e-mailing us, that’s okay too. We are in the business of capturing and keeping those dreams alive forever…

We LOVE what we do and it shows. Our clients LOVE what we do too – just check out our reviews!

The Knot Best of Weddings Pick 2015, 2016

Albums (20)
Additional Hours (19)
Digital Files (19)
Prints (19)
Destination / Travel (17)
Flush Mount (17)
One Event/Day (16)
Proofs (15)
Negatives (14)
Canvas (12)
Boudoir Shoot (11)
Trash The Dress (6)

My husband and I were extremely impressed with both our main and assistant photographers! They were extremely helpful and made all the photos flow smoothly on a crazy day!

Profile Picture Mickey, 9/3/17, 1 Review
0.6

I normally don't write reviews but I feel compelled to warn everyone about my experience with Damani. My wife and I were very disappointed with the unresponsiveness and quality of service obtained from Damani Digital. We tried contacting him multiple times prior to the day of our wedding to confirm the timeline and schedule of events, but rather than taking time to address our concerns he kept giving us excuses that he was busy with other weddings. This is not acceptable, especially after taking the customer's money.

Furthermore, on the day of the wedding, we were very surprised that his assistant was doing most of the photography with him watching most of the time. This shows lack of interest from his part, which is very unfortunate. We gave him the timeline so that he knows when certain events would occur, for example the time we will be going from table to table to greet our guest. We didn't see 1 picture from the pictures he sent us of us interacting with our guest!

To cap things off, we originally purchased a wedding photo album as part of the package with Damani. Rather than sending us the album along with the pictures, he decided to hold the album hostage until we pay for an additional 1 hour of service, which we never agreed to. I've inspected the time-stamps of the pictures he provided us and the maximum he could charge us is for additional 30 minutes.

If you are considering using Damani, I strongly suggest looking elsewhere if you want a photographer that is responsive and values you as a customer.

Profile Picture Lloyd, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

This company was wonderful. It was easy to communicate, met with, and set up times. We had an engagement session as well before our wedding so we felt very comfortable in front of the camera. Working with both him and his wife was a pleasure. I literally am so excited for the photos to come! They had such great ideas for things I wouldn't have even thought of that I wanted. They were perfect! Worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

Damani Digital Pricing

Matted Prints
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with Damani Digital on the Wedding in a Week project. The photographs of the event were quite compelling and told a beautiful story.

Damani creates beautiful imagery. His easy going nature translates into translates into an exceptional photographic experience. Definitely a pro to consider, you will not be disappointed.

Damani's work is exceptional and his personality is absolutely wonderful. He comes highly recommended by GMS Photo and Video

Events

Randallstown, MD 21133   See On Map
888-619-2299  ext.  2 (phone)