123 Reviews for Damani Digital

Albums (20)
Additional Hours (19)
Digital Files (19)
Prints (19)
Destination / Travel (17)
Flush Mount (17)
One Event/Day (16)
Proofs (15)
Negatives (14)
Canvas (12)
Boudoir Shoot (11)
Trash The Dress (6)
118 Damani Digital Reviews

My husband and I were extremely impressed with both our main and assistant photographers! They were extremely helpful and made all the photos flow smoothly on a crazy day!

Profile Picture Mickey, 9/3/17, 1 Review
0.6

I normally don't write reviews but I feel compelled to warn everyone about my experience with Damani. My wife and I were very disappointed with the unresponsiveness and quality of service obtained from Damani Digital. We tried contacting him multiple times prior to the day of our wedding to confirm the timeline and schedule of events, but rather than taking time to address our concerns he kept giving us excuses that he was busy with other weddings. This is not acceptable, especially after taking the customer's money.

Furthermore, on the day of the wedding, we were very surprised that his assistant was doing most of the photography with him watching most of the time. This shows lack of interest from his part, which is very unfortunate. We gave him the timeline so that he knows when certain events would occur, for example the time we will be going from table to table to greet our guest. We didn't see 1 picture from the pictures he sent us of us interacting with our guest!

To cap things off, we originally purchased a wedding photo album as part of the package with Damani. Rather than sending us the album along with the pictures, he decided to hold the album hostage until we pay for an additional 1 hour of service, which we never agreed to. I've inspected the time-stamps of the pictures he provided us and the maximum he could charge us is for additional 30 minutes.

If you are considering using Damani, I strongly suggest looking elsewhere if you want a photographer that is responsive and values you as a customer.

Profile Picture Lloyd, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

This company was wonderful. It was easy to communicate, met with, and set up times. We had an engagement session as well before our wedding so we felt very comfortable in front of the camera. Working with both him and his wife was a pleasure. I literally am so excited for the photos to come! They had such great ideas for things I wouldn't have even thought of that I wanted. They were perfect! Worth every penny and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

If I could give Damani more stars I would! He did SO much for our wedding beyond producing beautiful images on our special day.
He has been humorous, flexible, patient, and efficient since Day 1 when my mother and I met him to see if he would be a good fit for our wedding. He impressed us so much (and my mom is quite difficult to impress) easygoing personality, and stunning photo portfolio!
I remember feeling extremely nervous for my engagement shoot due to camera shyness, but Damani helped my fiancé and I feel right at ease, and it turned out to be a fun-filled day of taking photos. Our images were absolutely amazing, and this made me even more excited for our wedding day!
Weddings are pure chaos (unbeknownst to me prior to the big day!) and I had no idea that our timeline would be extremely difficult to follow due to so many players and moving parts. Damani held down the fort, keeping everyone focused on our timeline and making sure things ran smoothly. This was definitely NOT within his job description, but he is the type of person who is a born leader and takes charge to make sure the bride and groom's day is nothing less than phenomenal. Our entire bridal party loved his humor.
I can't give enough thanks to Damani and his wonderful team.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the pleasure of working with Damani and his team for both our engagement pictures and wedding. His preparation was outstanding and his fun personality helped us get comfortable in order to get the best "performance" for the shots. My wife and I can not provide a more glowing review for the work he did for us and can't wait to have our our children captured by his camera!

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Damani of Damani Digital Photography was absolutely AH-MAY-ZING!!! His ability to coach you during the shoot and then add his personal artistic flair to the photos create a one of a kind picture that will be forever cherished.

Profile Picture Roderick, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damani and his staff deserve the highest possible rating. They were amazing. I had the pleasure of working with Damani & Deanna for our wedding. All of the photos that they took were everything I could've possibly asked for. They captured our day perfectly. I really feel like Damani tried getting to know my husband and I before the wedding (without having met in person), so when he arrived I already felt like we were friends.

While preparing for the wedding, he always responded to me via email immediately, he was professional, he was always so nice and so friendly, and he offered advice when I asked for it. On the day of the wedding, he knocked it out of the park. Damani kept me and everyone else on the timeline, he took every family photo that I asked for and there were a lot of them. I mean seriously, I don't think many photographers would go this far above and beyond and he just did it so naturally. I have and will continue to recommend Damani Digital Photography to everyone I know!

Profile Picture User7365274, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are so many wonderful things to say about Damani. His work is amazing and when you meet him you can tell how passionate he is about his work. Very professional, caring, goes above and beyond for his clients. He absolutely made our wedding day! We are so lucky we had the best photographer in the business to give us beautiful memories to look back on. BTW his top package comes with an 18 inch album. Take my word for it it is worth the money. All my friends are envious of our wedding album. It is truly one of a kind.

Profile Picture Leo, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damani was the best photographer for our engagement, boudoir, and wedding day. He came highly recommended from our venue and other vendors. Damani and his assistant arrived on time and had excellent suggestions. They not only captured all the posed photos, but many candid ones that really showcased our wedding and all the fun our guests had. Damani’s documentary style of capturing the whole day was exactly what we were looking for and he delivered beautiful pictures. Damani was always available for questions and provided good suggestions and was always open to our ideas. Damani was a lot of fun and his personality combined with his ability to coordinate all the photos made the day go very smoothly. Since we met Damani, he has become more like a friend to us than someone we just hired to take our pictures. We would highly recommend Damani to all our friends and family members. The best decision we ever made was choosing Damani to be our photographer, because at the end of the day the pictures are all we have. I also have to say I love 18 in wedding album. It will be an heirloom that will be past down to my kids.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From our first meeting with him, he was extremely enthusiastic and made us feel like our wedding was genuinely important to her. And on the wedding day he did a spectacular job of scouting out locations for the first look and family photos. He really put a lot of thought into it, and all we had to do was follow his lead. He put everyone at ease and gently directed us the entire way. I don't even remember seeing him during the ceremony and dinner, but the photos prove that he was everywhere, capturing amazing shots of all the key moments and lots of small details that I would never have seen if not for Damani.

In short, I whole heartedly recommend Damani and his staff!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/14/16, 1 Review
1.6

I won a partial package at a bridal show with Damani digital and was so excited. I checked out the website and the pictures all looked great. Leading up to the wedding I had to keep reaching out to them to see what they needed from me. They never asked to meet or see my vision so I sent an email with pictures similar to what I was looking for. The day of the wedding they seemed to be great through the ceremony and then afterwards it was like they had no clue what to do. They stood around waiting for us to pose ourselves. My maid of honor started coming up with poses and having us stand together in certain ways. In the end I only ended up with one picture of just my husband and I that was posed. I didn't realize it until thinking back during our honeymoon. I had really hoped I was wrong and we had more, but after waiting over a month and finally emailing them to ask about my pictures I finally got a link and there was only one of us and it wasn't very good. I ended up with no pictures of just my sisters and I. On your wedding day you're not thinking about what you will want to see later. That's the photographer's job and they really let me down. It has taken over 3 months and tons of emails to finally get everything we ordered and each time I have had to email and ask where our order is and another piece was mailed that week. Over all I was extremely disappointed. I'm contemplating have pictures redone of just my husband and I, but of course that is going to cost quite a bit to have my hair done again and all that would go into it. It would have been nice if it was just done right the first time. ??

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7222034, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We spent 1/2 our wedding budget on photography and it was worth EVERY PENNY we spent! Damani & Deanna were amazing. The photos came out far better than I ever imagined. What I love most about Damani is how respectful he is with people. The way he was able to capture the day and all the important people in our lives was pure magic! He went above and beyond the call of duty the entire day! Book Damani and you will have zero regrets!

Profile Picture Harold, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damani and Deanna did so well!! The day of my wedding was very stressful, but as soon as Damani got to the hotel and started taking our photos, everything started to smooth out! Damani really helped us to relax and have fun while taking our first look and wedding party photos before the ceremony! Our pictures are fantastic! There was one specific image I have had in my head since the moment it happened, hoping with all of my heart they captured it.... they did! Exactly as I remember it. My cheeks hurt by the time I finished looking through my album! The album Damani made was amazing, and all my friends are envious of my wedding album. I am very very happy with my experience with Damani Digital Photography!!! :)

Profile Picture Fran, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damani & Deanna showed up early and stayed late. They made my fiancé and I comfortable from our first meeting with them, and made our engagement picture session fun and enjoyable. They are reliable and went above and beyond. They kept it professional and managed to do their job with no power for three hours before the wedding (can't even tell on our pictures) and Deanna even went as far as re-lacing my dress tighter for me. Our wedding party was also pleased at their quickness and ideas they had for us. Also, Carliss (their Photo Booth guy) stole the show at our reception. My favorite part? Not one person noticed them during the ceremony-- and there were two photographers! I highly recommend them! Thank you both so much. You made our wedding day stress free, and gave us great photos to look back on.

Profile Picture Gladys, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Damani was the only person who truly listened to our interests, was attentive to our requests and laid out a detailed plan of how he would provide the services we solicited. We had every confidence that Damani would deliver and deliver he did. Damani focused on capturing “moments” and “emotion” while telling the story of our wedding experience. His photos captured the deepest and most meaningful memories from our wedding; some of which were obvious and standard but most were the inconspicuous moments captured discreetly and expertly. The latter is where our investment in Damani paid dividends and is why you want a skilled and professional artist like Damani working your wedding. For a young couple on a budget, he was our splurge, our budget-breaker, our reckless decision and he was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Tionna, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Out of all the vendors we used for our wedding, we found that Damani Digital Photography was the best money spent for the event! My wife and I loved all the pictures that they took of us for the wedding. Both of Damani & Deanna helped us feel very comfortable in front of the cameras, and still let us feel the moments of our wedding.

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures from the wedding!

Profile Picture Jamiera, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my wife first mentioned Damani I was slightly reluctant. Having had a few friends who already had gotten married and knowing what they had paid for their photography I was definitely hesitant. However, upon seeing the quality of work done, witnessing the commitment and enthusiasm for his work, I knew right away I wouldn’t have anyone else photograph my wedding! I fell in love with Damani and his crew from the beginning with our engagement shoot. He was very straight forward, fun, and enthusiastic. Damani showed a great deal of passion and took our photography to a level outside your stereotypical engagement/wedding photos. Damani & Deanna and the rest of the crew will be a apart of our family from here on out. I will not use anyone else to photograph the milestones of my family’s life.

Profile Picture Joey, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

When my husband and I first started talking about wedding planning, I told him I knew one thing for sure, I want Damani to be our photographer! I didn’t want to waste my time looking at other photographers. From the moment I laid my eyes on his photos, I wanted a piece of his amazing artwork. I am so proud to show off our pictures around the house and on his Damani’s website. It was such a pleasure and so much fun working with the Damani's team. Gerald made a masterpiece video for us, and Carliss had everyone laughing with the Photo Booth. Damani’s team was professional, polite, always on time, quick to answer questions and very easy to work. I am so excited to have had them photograph my family and capture all of our memories for years to come.

Profile Picture Danny, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

After meeting with Damani & Deanna several times and seeing the results of our engagement session, we COULD NOT wait until the big day to take our pictures! They made our day so much fun! Their personalities were energetic and kept everyone going. The whole wedding party and everyone that day who met Damani loved him! He always had everyone laughing and having a great time!

Profile Picture Johnny, 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

We had so many wonderful comments on the slideshow that was played during our reception. Everyone kept asking who our photographers were and that the photos weren’t like anything they had seen before! It was the highlight of our reception! After sharing our album with several friends and family members you could tell by the look on their faces that what they had just seen had impressed them. Wow, is all they could say.

Profile Picture Michael, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints

We learned quickly to follow Damani & Deanna's vision without question! Even if you see no beauty in a seemingly plain brick wall in an alley or never would have imagined climbing down a steep hill to the beach in a wedding gown…these will these will likely end up being the most amazing images you have ever seen!

Profile Picture Artie, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Damani & Deanna were amazing. They both are progressional, their pictures are amazing, and they are so fun to work with. We had our engagement photos taken with them and Damani spent all day with us in, taking us to amazing spots to capture awesome photos. They were with us all day for our wedding day also, capturing all our special moments. We received so many compliments about our photographers from our guests and how they did such an amazing job. We can't thank Damani & Deanna enough for capturing our special day!!

Profile Picture Lanie, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

On our wedding day, Damani was so much more than a photographer. I can say with complete honesty that our wedding day was complete bliss from start to finish, void of any real stress or complication. Damani not only took astonishingly beautiful pictures, he kept the timeline for the day. Let me assure you that keeping a wedding party on schedule is a HUGE deal. He was able to effortlessly take great poses, be the life of the party, and a coordinator to keep everything moving smoothly.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Damani and his team were amazing to work with during our entire planning process. Deanna did our engagement photos and she was super cool, creative and easy going. When Damani and Deanna shot our wedding, they were both inconspicuous yet gave us some guidance during our bridal party photos. Damani is really easy to work with and he's a great guy.

Profile Picture Charnita, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Their professionalism and quality never ceases to amazes us. If you are looking for a wedding photographer and want the most reliable, imaginative, and innovative look no further. We look forward to many years of amazing photos and memories with Damani Digital.

Profile Picture Teri, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow