J Jackson Design Reviews

52 Reviews for J Jackson Design

52 J Jackson Design Reviews

Tracey Lee Willett · Married on 08/18/2018

Jackie is the best!

The word amazing would be an understatement for how our invitations came out! Jackie was so helpful throughout every single step of this process. From the first time that we met her through the time we picked up our invitations, it was a seamless process. Jackie was able to help our vision come true. She spent the time at our first meeting walking us through everything and we knew that we were sold and would not be shopping elsewhere. We went with a classic design and she was able to incorporate the colors of our wedding beautifully. If you have any doubt about using her DON’T. She was great about answering any and all questions that we had immediately. She took out so much stress in this process I can’t thank her enough.

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

J Jackson Design has beautiful creations! The website was easy to navigate and had so much to pick from in everything from the engagement to keepsakes.

Alma · Married on 06/30/2018

Our Quinceanera nvitations came out just like we requested!! Beautiful and on-time, as well as additional last moment items we requested.

Beth Anne · Married on 05/25/2018

Wonderful all around!

Jackie was fantastic and her work was perfect! She went the extra mile in making sure that the invitations were exactly what I wanted, down to the specific mountain range on front! We got tons of positive feed back from our guests about the invites and thank you letters. She worked in our timeline and was a joy each time we met! Highly recommend Jackie to any bride-to-be!!!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/06/2018

Jackie is amazing! She brought a lot of samples with her to our first meeting and was able to answer my questions (even a few of my silly questions). She even contacted my venue for me when I had a question regarding place cards! She went above and beyond! She was very detailed down to the last rhinestone on my invitations. My invitations are GORGEOUS. They definitely have that WOW factor that my Mom was looking for!! Jackie delivered my invitations in a pretty box and even included a thin sharpie to write with that matched the invitations. Her sons came with her to drop them off and they were adorable gentlemen!
    Jackie was very responsive. I had A LOT of questions and she would always respond in less than 24 hours. She has awesome recommendations for everything involving invitations, programs, announcements, etc. I recommend her to everyone. I will definitely be using her services again in the future!

J Jackson Design 1
    J Jackson Design 2
    J Jackson Design 3
    J Jackson Design 4
    J Jackson Design 5

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

Jackie was amazingly helpful during every aspect of our wedding. She spent the time to understand what we wanted for invitations, and was happy to incorporate lots of suggestions, the invitations turned out beautifully. She also designed the programs for our ceremony, name cards and menus for the reception, and (unbeknownst to me) worked with my sister in putting together gift bags for our guests. Jackie was 100% in, her clear experience was perhaps only outdone by her patience and desire to provide exceptional service. I wholeheartedly recommend Jackie for any kind of design job, you will get talent, patience and a great outcome.

April · Married on 10/21/2017

Jackie was amazing and delightful to work with. She was very professional and responsive. She came to our first meeting prepared and with lots of options. Jackie was very insightful and offered lots of suggestions. We used Jackie for our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. We are so in love with our wedding invitations and are still receiving calls with how lovely our Save the Dates are. I can't/won't go wrong working with Jackie. She's the absolute best!!

• F

feliciea · Married on 07/15/2017

Jackie was amazing. Everything was done on a timely matter. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

Angel · Married on 07/15/2017

Jackie is amazing! She is great at creating the most beautiful invitations for your wedding or other event. Jackie is extremely professional, guides you through the design process and offers insightful suggestions. My guests have raved over how gorgeous our invitations are. I highly recommend her!

Greg · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with J. Jackson Design was a pleasure. Very creative company and they accommodated every change we requested while sticking with a tight schedule. I will use J. Jackson Design for all my special event needs.

Suzanne · Married on 06/23/2017

My fiancé and I had Jackie make our wedding invitations. The final product turned out fantastic! We absolutely love them. We would highly recommend J Jackson Design!

Jasmine · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the best experience with Jackie. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with every single detail about your invitations as well as everything else. Let's just say I was bummed when the making of my invitations were coming to an end. She is simply the best.

Carissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Using Jackie for my wedding invitations was the best decision! At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on custom invitations but once I saw the design and colors Jackie had suggested, I immediately fell in love! Once my invitations were ready, I met with Jackie to pick them up and they were in a beautiful box with ribbon wrapped around the invitations. I could tell immediately that she put her heart and soul into making my invitations. I even got a ton of compliments from people telling me that my invitations were absolutely gorgeous! These invitations were truly priceless! Thank you so much Jackie, you truly are the best! :)

Chandra · Married on 05/06/2017

I absolutely loved my invitations for my engagement party! Jackie created exactly what I was looking for, while providing valuable input. Although, I gave her a short deadline to work with she was able to fulfill my order within deadline and the quality of the invitations were top-notch. In fact, everyone at the party couldn't stop talking about how nice they looked. I highly recommend Jackie to anyone looking for superior invitation services. Jackie really delivers a high quality product and she is professional at all times. Thank you again for making my vision come true ~ Chandra

Patricia · Married on 02/13/2017

This vendor was "spot on" all my requests. She maintained the same demeanor no matter how many revisions I made. I would continue to use J. Jackson Designs in my stationary needs. She even gave me complimentary thank you notes!

michelle · Married on 01/21/2017

Jackie's creativity and designing skills are phenomenal! Her inviting personality made it easy for us to trust her and of course she delivered! Our invitations came out beautifully and more than what I've imagined! Thank you very much Jackie!

Austina · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I met Jackie a year or so before our wedding at a Wedding Expo and fell in love with her work and her spirit. I reached out to her as we got closer to our wedding date and shared with her our vision and she helped my husband and I come up with the best design for our invitations, menu cards and escort cards. She truly made our vision a reality! Jackie is so personable, patient, knowledgeable and just an overall sweetheart. We look forward to receiving our Thank You cards and working with Jackie again on future stationery needs!

Jackie · Married on 09/25/2016

Jackie's design work is awesome. She is able to capture the essence of your event and put her design touches to work. Her products are all ways professionally done. The finished product is a beautiful presentation that your guests will love and remember.

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Jackie provided top notch service! She was extremely flexible and provided her professional opinion when asked. She works with any budget. She was very responsive and when she could not be she more than made up for it with extra accommodations. Everyone is raving about the invitations! The product is absolutely beautiful! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a quality unique product and great customer service please use J Jackson Design.

STEPHANIE · Married on 08/20/2016

Jackie is great! she is extremely creative and professional, and is one the kindest people you will ever meet! My fiancé and I are so happy with her work!

Liz · Married on 08/07/2016

I'd recommend Jackie to anyone who would like to be wowed by their wedding invitations. Jackie custom made my invitations to match my wedding colors and the outcome is amazing. I've not met anyone who hasn't complimented me on my invitations or didn't ask me where I got them done. Jackie brought my thoughts into reality, even I was surprised when my cards were ready. She was responsive, on time and flexible to make last minute changes. The invitations are a bit pricey but deserve every penny. I'm also excited to see my wedding cards made her selection for her website and expos. I'm looking forward to do my wedding day programs with her. You're amazing, Jackie!

Christina · Married on 07/23/2016

Jackie did my Save-the-Date magnets. They were beautiful and more then I expected. We are in the progress of doing my invitations!! I know they will be wonderful!

Kellie · Married on 07/02/2016

Jackie was wonderful to work with! I was super picky about my wedding invitations and she designed exactly what I was looking for! They were the most incredible invitations, I could not have asked for anything better. All of my wedding guests commented on how beautiful the invites were!! Jackie was very professional and timely to work with!!! A+!!

Anita · Married on 06/26/2016

Thank you Jackie for taking my vision and making it a reality! The invitations you created are absolutely beautiful! They have truly set the tone for our big day ahead. I truly appreciate your professionalism, patience and kindness through out the entire process. As soon as our guest received their invites the compliments starting pouring in. I just can't thank you enough. I highly recommend your services to anyone looking who wants to add a special touch to their invitations.

Jeffrey · Married on 05/14/2016

I have nothing but praise for Jackie and her services. My husband and I had her design our invitations from just an idea we had and she more than came through. She was always available, flexible and responsive. She listened to our requests and made some suggestions of her own, always leaving the final decisions up to us. Our invitations arrived just when we wanted them to and for a price we could afford! Thank you for being a part of our helping us make our dreams come true.