48 Reviews for J Jackson Design

Place Cards (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
46 J Jackson Design Reviews

J Jackson Design has beautiful creations! The website was easy to navigate and had so much to pick from in everything from the engagement to keepsakes.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jackie is amazing! She brought a lot of samples with her to our first meeting and was able to answer my questions (even a few of my silly questions). She even contacted my venue for me when I had a question regarding place cards! She went above and beyond! She was very detailed down to the last rhinestone on my invitations. My invitations are GORGEOUS. They definitely have that WOW factor that my Mom was looking for!! Jackie delivered my invitations in a pretty box and even included a thin sharpie to write with that matched the invitations. Her sons came with her to drop them off and they were adorable gentlemen!
Jackie was very responsive. I had A LOT of questions and she would always respond in less than 24 hours. She has awesome recommendations for everything involving invitations, programs, announcements, etc. I recommend her to everyone. I will definitely be using her services again in the future!

Photo for J Jackson Design Review - In VA, you have to include a meal choice.
Photo for J Jackson Design Review - Beautiful design
Photo for J Jackson Design Review - Love the pocket for the response card and additional info
Photo for J Jackson Design Review - The box was complimentary!
Profile Picture Kristina, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jackie was amazing. When she met with us to pick colors and design, she was very patient even when my fiance and I were a little indecisive. Her design for our invitations was EXACTLY what I had in mind. She gave us a few different design options, but there was immediately one that we liked and all we had to do was tweak the colors slightly. I was blown away by how beautiful the invitations looked when we picked them up. I would highly recommend Jackie!

Profile Picture User7402593, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jackie was amazing and delightful to work with. She was very professional and responsive. She came to our first meeting prepared and with lots of options. Jackie was very insightful and offered lots of suggestions. We used Jackie for our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. We are so in love with our wedding invitations and are still receiving calls with how lovely our Save the Dates are. I can't/won't go wrong working with Jackie. She's the absolute best!!

Profile Picture April, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We are very happy that we chose to work with Jackie! We started the process a bit late, and Jackie fit us into her schedule on a Saturday morning so that we could order the invitations that weekend.

I really didn't like the style of most wedding invitations I had ever seen, so I honestly wasn't too excited to pick out invitations for our wedding. I told this to Jackie and she was very patient and helped me through the process. After I told her my vision, she showed me how we could customize some options for an inexpensive price. We ended up with the most glamorous, whimsical, sparkly gold, beautiful invitations that fit my whimsical fairytale wedding theme.

I wanted to handle most of the coordination via email, and Jackie's responses were prompt and thoughtful. She laid out numerous options, voiced her expertise, and was always respectful of the direction we wanted to go in. We ended up with a suite of materials (invitations, ceremony programs, escort cards, labels, welcome tags, and weekend itineraries) that was absolutely perfect and really made everything come together.

If you want someone to really listen to your vision and bring their expertise to the table to help you make it a reality, go with J Jackson!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Jackie knows her stuff. Great person to work with.

Profile Picture SHIRLEY, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jackie was amazing. Everything was done on a timely matter. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

Profile Picture feliciea, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jackie is amazing! She is great at creating the most beautiful invitations for your wedding or other event. Jackie is extremely professional, guides you through the design process and offers insightful suggestions. My guests have raved over how gorgeous our invitations are. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Angel, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with J. Jackson Design was a pleasure. Very creative company and they accommodated every change we requested while sticking with a tight schedule. I will use J. Jackson Design for all my special event needs.

Profile Picture Greg, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiancé and I had Jackie make our wedding invitations. The final product turned out fantastic! We absolutely love them. We would highly recommend J Jackson Design!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Using Jackie for my wedding invitations was the best decision! At first I was a little hesitant because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on custom invitations but once I saw the design and colors Jackie had suggested, I immediately fell in love! Once my invitations were ready, I met with Jackie to pick them up and they were in a beautiful box with ribbon wrapped around the invitations. I could tell immediately that she put her heart and soul into making my invitations. I even got a ton of compliments from people telling me that my invitations were absolutely gorgeous! These invitations were truly priceless! Thank you so much Jackie, you truly are the best! :)

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Custom Invitations

I had the best experience with Jackie. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with every single detail about your invitations as well as everything else. Let's just say I was bummed when the making of my invitations were coming to an end. She is simply the best.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely loved my invitations for my engagement party! Jackie created exactly what I was looking for, while providing valuable input. Although, I gave her a short deadline to work with she was able to fulfill my order within deadline and the quality of the invitations were top-notch. In fact, everyone at the party couldn't stop talking about how nice they looked. I highly recommend Jackie to anyone looking for superior invitation services. Jackie really delivers a high quality product and she is professional at all times. Thank you again for making my vision come true ~ Chandra

Profile Picture Chandra, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This vendor was "spot on" all my requests. She maintained the same demeanor no matter how many revisions I made. I would continue to use J. Jackson Designs in my stationary needs. She even gave me complimentary thank you notes!

Profile Picture Patricia, 2/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

J. Jackson Design listens to your heart and how you want your event to be perceived the moment an invite is opened. Even with the revision I made (up until the deadline) her tone with me remained the same as the first day I pitched what I wanted.

Profile Picture Patricia, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jackie's creativity and designing skills are phenomenal! Her inviting personality made it easy for us to trust her and of course she delivered! Our invitations came out beautifully and more than what I've imagined! Thank you very much Jackie!

Profile Picture michelle, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I met Jackie a year or so before our wedding at a Wedding Expo and fell in love with her work and her spirit. I reached out to her as we got closer to our wedding date and shared with her our vision and she helped my husband and I come up with the best design for our invitations, menu cards and escort cards. She truly made our vision a reality! Jackie is so personable, patient, knowledgeable and just an overall sweetheart. We look forward to receiving our Thank You cards and working with Jackie again on future stationery needs!

Profile Picture Austina, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jackie's design work is awesome. She is able to capture the essence of your event and put her design touches to work. Her products are all ways professionally done. The finished product is a beautiful presentation that your guests will love and remember.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jackie provided top notch service! She was extremely flexible and provided her professional opinion when asked. She works with any budget. She was very responsive and when she could not be she more than made up for it with extra accommodations. Everyone is raving about the invitations! The product is absolutely beautiful! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a quality unique product and great customer service please use J Jackson Design.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations

Jackie is great! she is extremely creative and professional, and is one the kindest people you will ever meet! My fiancé and I are so happy with her work!

Profile Picture STEPHANIE , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

I'd recommend Jackie to anyone who would like to be wowed by their wedding invitations. Jackie custom made my invitations to match my wedding colors and the outcome is amazing. I've not met anyone who hasn't complimented me on my invitations or didn't ask me where I got them done. Jackie brought my thoughts into reality, even I was surprised when my cards were ready. She was responsive, on time and flexible to make last minute changes. The invitations are a bit pricey but deserve every penny. I'm also excited to see my wedding cards made her selection for her website and expos. I'm looking forward to do my wedding day programs with her. You're amazing, Jackie!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/7/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography, Custom Invitations, Thank Yous

Jackie did my Save-the-Date magnets. They were beautiful and more then I expected. We are in the progress of doing my invitations!! I know they will be wonderful!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Dates, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Jackie was wonderful to work with! I was super picky about my wedding invitations and she designed exactly what I was looking for! They were the most incredible invitations, I could not have asked for anything better. All of my wedding guests commented on how beautiful the invites were!! Jackie was very professional and timely to work with!!! A+!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Thank you Jackie for taking my vision and making it a reality! The invitations you created are absolutely beautiful! They have truly set the tone for our big day ahead. I truly appreciate your professionalism, patience and kindness through out the entire process. As soon as our guest received their invites the compliments starting pouring in. I just can't thank you enough. I highly recommend your services to anyone looking who wants to add a special touch to their invitations.

Profile Picture User4613949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Thermography

I have nothing but praise for Jackie and her services. My husband and I had her design our invitations from just an idea we had and she more than came through. She was always available, flexible and responsive. She listened to our requests and made some suggestions of her own, always leaving the final decisions up to us. Our invitations arrived just when we wanted them to and for a price we could afford! Thank you for being a part of our helping us make our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews