Danielly's Boutique

Sterling, VA View map

Providing complete event coordination and design. We are here to help you from beginning til end.

BOUTIQUE:

Visit our boutique to find the perfect wedding gown, bridesmaid dress, or tuxedo. Currently we carry beautiful gowns from Mary's Bridal, DaVinci Bridal, and Alfred Angelo and tuxedo rentals from Jim's Formal Wear and Sarno and Son. We also provide a good selection of accessories, shoes, and jewelry to compliment your attire.

SERVICES:

Aside from the products we provide at our boutique, Danielly's Boutique has a team that will provide an array of services for your event. Such as the following:

• Florals
  • Decor
  • Photography & Video
  • Cake
  • Event Planning
  • Catering
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

Erika R. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful wedding decor

Daniella was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding process and COVID ruining our initial plans. Daniella was so flexible and worked with us on exactly what we wanted. Our church and venue looked STUNNING. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Thanks so much Daniella for all your hard and beautiful work!
    Jennifer C. Married on 07/09/2021

Danielly's is Amazing!

There are so many amazing things to say about Daniela & Danielly’s Boutique- I am trying to remember everything! From the start of the planning process, Daniela and her team wherein absolute pleasure to work with. Daniela truly listened to my ideas and visions and developed a proposal that reflected these requests. She even thought of ways to lower the costs in order to stay in budget. During our walk-through at our venue, we learned that our venue did not have linens in the color that I wanted. Thankfully, Daniela mentioned she had multiple linen options in dusty blue that I could rent (The color I wanted)- they looked amazing at the reception. My bridal bouquet was so beautiful and brought me to literal tears- I asked if it would be possible to secure my fiancé’s grandma’s ring to it, and they did it so securely and flawlessly. The main floral arrangement on our pergola at the venue was absolutely stunning- above and beyond what I had envisioned in my head. Finally, Daniela and her team set up floating candles and votives as part of the centerpieces for the reception, and they were truly breathtaking. Many of our gusts commented on how beautiful the candles looked once the reception lights went down and it got darker. I cannot thank Daniela and her team enough for how they transformed our ceremony and reception into something even better than our vision!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 05/08/2021

Sam & Chris May 8th 2021

Daniela and her team did the flowers at my daughter and son in laws wedding. When I walked in the venue...I was in total awe!! The flowers in all arrangements were spectacular!! My daughters bouquet was exquisite, as well as all the bridesmaids bouquets. She also did 4 large arrangements, flowers on the archway that made the outdoor wedding amazing. But the candles everywhere were magical. For the first dances they lowered the lights and the room sparkled. A huge shout out to her and her crew for putting all the decorations out really quick and beautifully as we waited for the showers to stop. So very talented. Was their dream wedding! Thank you all so very much

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Hotel Weddings

Danielly's Boutique has transformed our hotel ballroom into a wedding dream many times over. They provide beautiful back drops for a sweetheart table or a head table, they can drape the ceiling or our columns and even decorate the doorway entrance. Daniela and her team are very professional and will work with the venue to make sure everything is setup and cleaned up in a timely manner. I highly recommend them for any type of event but especially for a wedding.

22405 Enterprise St. Suite #105, Suite #105 Sterling, VA, 20164

Mon.-Fri.: 10a.m.-8p.m. Sat.: 10a.m.-7p.m. Sun.: CLOSED
Location of (Danielly's Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding