22405 Enterprise St. Suite #105, Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number

About Danielly's Boutique

Providing complete event coordination and design. We are here to help you from beginning til end.

BOUTIQUE:

Visit our boutique to find the perfect wedding gown, bridesmaid dress, or tuxedo. Currently we carry beautiful gowns from Mary's Bridal, DaVinci Bridal, and Alfred Angelo and tuxedo rentals from Jim's Formal Wear and Sarno and Son. We also provide a good selection of accessories, shoes, and jewelry to compliment your attire.

SERVICES:

Aside from the products we provide at our boutique, Danielly's Boutique has a team that will provide an array of services for your event. Such as the following:

• Florals

Danielly's Boutique 6
Danielly's Boutique 7
  • Delora

Delora Ifekauche · Married on 08/10/2019

We couldn't have asked for better florals and decor!

Daniela and her team did a beautiful job with our decor and florals. I showed Daniela my ideas to incorporate geometric shapes into the wedding reception with ivory, sage and gold colors. She designed everything with that in mind and it came out amazing. Her design was modern, light, and edgy - exactly what I wanted. I had trouble deciding what kind of bouquet I wanted and she was very knowledgeable about what would work best and within my budget. She took the time to walk me through all the flower choices, which can be overwhelming for a person like me who knows nothing about flowers. One of the best vendor choices we made for the wedding was Danielly's Boutique.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Seitz Draugelis · Married on 07/17/2019

Dream Guy. Dream Wedding. Dream Dress. Danielly's!

I saw "my" dress online and had to have it for my wedding on Santorini, Greece. Danielly's was the only salon in the area that carried the brand. I never got to try it on before I ordered it, but from start the finish the service at Danielly's was top notch! The staff are so friendly and welcoming, and the seamstress made my dream dress fit like a glove. I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Danielly's Boutique 8
    Danielly's Boutique 9
    Danielly's Boutique 10
  • Luisa

Luisa Villanueva · Married on 04/06/2019

A one stop shop!! And the Best!

Danielly's boutique made my daughter's quince such a hit! Everything was exactly or better than we expected!! We had a very specific idea of how we wanted the decoration, cake, and desserts to look like and they delivered!! They were wonderful to work with and such a great resource for finding things we needed for the party. They are truly a one stop shop, with all the right resources to make any event as special. The uplighting they provided may the ambiance of the party just want we were looking for (although you can't tell in the pictures). They also did everything from set up to breakdown, so on the day of the event it was not stressful at all! We could focus our attention on the quinceañera. Danielly's boutique will also be my go to place for party decorations! Their attention to detail and deliverance of a perfect set up was all I more than I imagined! Thank you so much for all your hard work in making my princess day beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Danielly's Boutique 22
    Danielly's Boutique 23
    Danielly's Boutique 24

Danielly's Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Luisa!!!! It was a true honor to serve you and your family! We hope to be able to work with you again in the future! :)

Danielly's Boutique FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25
  • What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• Holiday Inn Washington Dulles
    Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Hotel Weddings

Danielly's Boutique has transformed our hotel ballroom into a wedding dream many times over. They provide beautiful back drops for a sweetheart table or a head table, they can drape the ceiling or our columns and even decorate the doorway entrance. Daniela and her team are very professional and will work with the venue to make sure everything is setup and cleaned up in a timely manner. I highly recommend them for any type of event but especially for a wedding.

• 22405 Enterprise St., Suite #105 Sterling, 20164 See on map