Danielly's Boutique Reviews

Danielly's Boutique 6
Danielly's Boutique 7

Anagil Benitez · Married on 11/10/2018

So beautiful

It was so beautiful thank you so much for helping me with my quince ,I would 100% recommend you get Danielly's Boutique for any type of celebration you are having

Danielly's Boutique 8
    Danielly's Boutique 9
    Danielly's Boutique 10
    Danielly's Boutique 11
    Danielly's Boutique 12

L · Married on 11/10/2018

Lifesaver! Daniella and Daniellys Boutique are lifesavers!

I had the pleasure of meeting Daniella and her team last year, 8 months before my wedding. I had no intention of buying a dress as it was my first time looking for one. Literally I walked in and tried on a dress and I knew it was the one! The process was seamless. Daniella would send me emails, reminders and due to the renovations my last dress fitting was at my house! What a dream!! Truly she's a lifesave because I would just walk in to the store just to chat and she would! They are a one stop shop so if you need a decorator, flowers, cake etc. they do it all.

Danielly's Boutique 13
    Danielly's Boutique 14
    Danielly's Boutique 15

Riza · Married on 09/01/2018

Daniela is the best!

Daniela was A LOT OF HELP from our initial consultation, to planning, meet-up & execution. She was very personable & patient with me; I was able to ask her questions & ask for her opinions, even about the smallest details I was putting together for my son’s first birthday. During the day of the party, Daniela & her amazing team were able to bring to life my vision for the cake table, centerpieces, tables & chairs & other details. They were all super nice & very hardworking. My family & I were very happy with the results & we will never forget how easy it was to work with Daniela & how friendly her team was. Daniela, thank you so much for everything! You are a natural at what you do!

Danielly's Boutique 16
    Danielly's Boutique 17
    Danielly's Boutique 18
    Danielly's Boutique 19
    Danielly's Boutique 20
    Danielly's Boutique 21

Aracely · Married on 08/29/2018

Daniellys Boutique

Es una excelente experiencia en mi evento todo se hizo como era nuestro sueño gracias por su ayuda y hacer un sueño realidad

Mercedes · Married on 08/04/2018

Estoy muy satisfecha yo la recomiendo son profesionales

Me gusto mucho la dedicación i el tiempo que toman para poder ayudarme a ser vientodo me encanto el prifecionalismo todo salió excelente selos recomiendo

Danielly's Boutique 22
    Danielly's Boutique 23
    Danielly's Boutique 24

Veronica Tapia · Married on 07/14/2018

Adriana’s quince

I was so Blessed to have Daniela and her team help with my daughter’s quince. We were working with another boutique for several months and they unfortunately ordered the wrong color dress for my daughter’s Cinderella theme and they were unable to get us another dress in time. Not only did they fail to get the correct dress but chose to cancel all my boys tuxes 2 weeks before quince because I refuse to except the wrong color dress.
    I immediately called Danielle’s Boutique and within a few minutes of explaining to Daniela my situation she was texting pictures of quince dresses in the color that we wanted. And not only did she rescue us with my daughter’s quince dress but also her party dress and was able to get my boys in for tux fittings.
    Words cannot explain how thankful I am to her and her team. Without them my daughter’s quince would have not happened. 🙏🏼

Danielly's Boutique 25
    Danielly's Boutique 26
    Danielly's Boutique 27
    Danielly's Boutique 28
    Danielly's Boutique 29

Marian · Married on 11/18/2017

Danielly’s Boutique helped me plan our wedding from beginning to end. I showed her how I wanted our wedding and she overachieved my vision. Our family and friends also loved her work! I would highly recommend Danielly’s Boutique to help you with your event!!!

Danielly's Boutique 30
    Danielly's Boutique 31
    Danielly's Boutique 32
    Danielly's Boutique 33

Thyda · Married on 11/04/2017

Daniela was amazing. She understood what I was looking for my wedding. She was flexible and offered the best price. The decoration was beautiful. I'm glad I chose Daniela's boutique for my wedding decoration.

• Douglas

Douglas · Married on 10/06/2017

I could not have been happier with the outcome. The idea turned into a reality. Daniela and her teams attention to detail was amazing. We had a situation at the church where they didnt let her team decorate until about an hour prior to the ceremony. It wasn't a problem they couldnt handle. They made it work regardless. I was so happy with everything and so was my bride. Cannot thank Daniela and her team enough

Danielly's Boutique 34
    Danielly's Boutique 35
    Danielly's Boutique 36
    Danielly's Boutique 37
    Danielly's Boutique 38

Silvia · Married on 10/06/2017

Daniella and her team are amazing. Daniella knew exactly my vision within just one conversation. She created the most beautiful wedding bouquet, just something out of a bridal magazine. Our centerpieces were absolutely stunning, the tapered candles and votive's she used gave our wedding a romantic feel that I absolutely loved. We also used her services for the groom and groomsmen attire. Everyone in the store was always so helpful and friendly. I will be recommending Danielly's to anyone who has a special event. She certainly will not disappoint.

Mirna · Married on 03/18/2017

Danielly’s Boutique

Danielly’s Boutique was the perfect place to plan my wedding! I bought everything from Danielly’s Boutique from my wedding dress to everything for the ceremony and the reception! It all came out perfectly! They truly listened to my wants and payed attention to all my needs! They worked around the clock to keep my budget while making sure everything was percect! Danielly’s Boutique made my vision into a reality! Thank you!

Danielly's Boutique 39

lisette · Married on 09/30/2016

I can't say enough about Danielly's Boutique. Daniela and her staff were absolutely amazing. She worked with me so carefully and paid so much attention to my wedding details. She made sure my ideas were fully understood and executed. The flowers were beyond beautiful, the colors were magical and the small details were too good to be true. The flowers were fresh and everyone said they were a dream. I got married under drizzle and dispite of the showers, she and her staff were there, braving it out for my husband and I! God bless you always and thank you!

• F

fiorella · Married on 09/03/2016

Daniela and the team at Danielly's Boutique were wonderful and I'm so glad I had them as my flower and decoration vendors for my wedding. They did the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, church pew flowers, and did a beautiful head table decoration that included a beautiful long 6 foot garland that was stunning! Daniela was with me from the beginning of the designing stages, taking note of my wedding and venue colours, put together beautiful flowers for the day. What you want when choosing your flowers and decorations vendor, is someone who understands the look and feel you want for the day, and I felt Daniela was very receptive to my ideas and helped me visualize them to craft something that felt very personal to my style. I would definitely recommend her and her team, they are excellent and will ensure your wedding decorations and flowers are taken care of and beautiful and one less stress on a bride & groom-to-be's plate -my wedding photos look beautiful. We thank you a million times over again, Daniela!

Manuel · Married on 09/03/2016

Daniela and her team did a wonderful job on the decoration for my wedding in September. They did an excellent job of decorating both the church and the reception venue. Everything was on time and exactly what we asked for when she consulted with us prior to the event. As the cherry on the cake she went the extra mile to make sure that we got the lowest possible price for the flowers which we purchased. Thanks Daniela!

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

I don't think my wedding would have been as beautiful as it was with out her. She is amazing at communicating and understanding your vision. Whatever you want I am sure she will do what she can and more to achieve your dream wedding. That girl has talent & all I can say is choose her and you won't regret it. Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing.

-the Adams

Jackie · Married on 08/27/2016

I love working with Daniellys boutique! I also did my Quince with them now they did my wedding! They did an amazing job! They took everything we were thinking come true with the set up! They also did my flowers which turned out beautiful for the bridesmaids and groomsmen too! I will be coming back again to do other events when I need them since they did a amazing job with my Quince and Wedding. I recommend them to everyone when ever I am asked or people are looking! :)

Sandy · Married on 08/27/2016

Danielly's Boutique is truly your one stop shop for ALL your needs to ANY Special Event you are considering. Daniela has delivered excellent work for all my special events I have assisted in. I have yet to be disappointed! I have planned two Quinceaneras, a Wedding and my daughter's 1st Birthday. I was extremely pleased and relieved to have contracted Daniela for the décor. I couldn't of trusted anyone else.

Brenda · Married on 10/03/2015

I could have not been more pleased with the services that were provided by Danielly's Boutique! There were various services that I used from this boutique such as my bridesmaids gowns by Alfred Angelo, bridal accessories, invitations and bride and bridesmaids bouquets. In addition they did my ceremony and reception décor which included elaborate floral center pieces, uplighting, elegant backdrops, decorative draping, party favors, linens and memorial table setup just to name the major components. My guests gushed over and over about the beautiful elegant décor and elaborate floral arrangements that were made for my wedding ceremony and reception. They were able to make my vision come a reality and everything was executed just as I dreamed of. I definitely recommend checking out this one stop shop boutique who offers a variety of services to meet each customers needs.

Rachel · event on: 02/16/2018

I first met Daniela many months prior to our very non traditional Quinceañera. From the very first conversation to the return of my daughter’s under dress can-can the entire staff has been helpful, understanding, kind, full of ideas, and overall MAGNIFICENT people to work with. I can say from my experience that no matter the celebration or the budget, the services they provide are first class. The memories we made with the gorgeous fabric castle, rented table and chair covers, the gorgeous pixie lite backdrop and gorgeous lit main and cake table swags will be cherished for years to come.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Danielly's Boutique's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much for your kinds words! It was truly a honor to be able to serve you and your family. We hope to be able to assist you again in the near future!
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Daniela was painless. We told her what we wanted, she showed us lots of pictures to help us get other ideas and she worked seamlessly with our reception coordinator to get it all done well. My groom and I planned our entire wedding by ourselves, so when everyone finally saw what we came up with on the wedding day, we got nothing but compliments.