Lemon and Lavender

Washington, DC View map

Lemon and Lavender is a full service design studio specializing in wedding stationery and paper goods. Ashley is the owner and creative force behind the name.

Growing up Ashley always had an affinity for fine papers and beautiful design, but it wasn't until 2009 that she realized her true passion is designing and thus Lemon and Lavender was born.

Ashley's aesthetic is a mix of vintage and modern. She loves mixing bold lines and modern typography with whimsical vintage inspired design. She aims to create memorable pieces that make your wedding or event truly unforgettable. Every detail of your big day is important to creating the perfect invitation or card. She works closely with the client to ensure even the smallest detail is captured in a unique way.

She believes everyone should have access to beautiful papers which is why her ready-made line of wedding stationery and paper goods are affordable at the same time being unique and timeless.

What can you expect from Lemon and Lavender?

Beautiful affordable stationery whether you are a new bride or expecting your first child, Lemon and Lavender has the perfect design for your event.

Part vintage, part modern. Simply unique.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing
    Jillian Married on 04/09/2011
    I can not say enough wonderful things about Ashley LaRue's talent in designing invitations! She designed an entire wedding invitation suite for me, including save the dates, invitations, rsvp cards, place cards, programs and thank you cards. I came to her with a few ideas and she was able to truly design what I had dreamed of. She is enormously talented and enormously patient and enormously good-spirited. I am very detail-oriented and constantly asked her to change small things and she did so every time with a great eye and a great attitude. She is an absolute joy to work with. I am sad that my wedding is over because I will miss working with her! Truly, a wonderful experience having her design my wedding stationery. Sincerely, Jillian Shanebrook Baldwin, Coral Springs, Florida
    Jen Married on 10/02/2010
    Ashley did an amazing job on my invitations. She was extremely helpful and they turned out even more beautiful then I imagined. I'll use her for all of my invitation needs.
    Darcy Married on 02/07/2010
    My husband and I were married in Las Vegas and my mother (in Oklahoma) wanted to host a reception for us. We live in California and Ashley is based out of Florida. I wasn't sure how that was going to work but Ashley made it all come together. Between conference calls and e-mails, she was able to incorporate all of our ideas and produce an amazing invitation that garnered so many complements! Ashley an absolute professional and a joy to work with!!

Washington
Location of (Lemon and Lavender)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding