Ambiance Special Events

Christiansted, VI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

A boutique Event Management & Consulting firm, coordinating events from DC to the US Virgin Islands. Ambiance Special Events crafts celebrations that are truly an authentic expression of its clients. A part of the wedding industry for over 10 years, our knowledgeable, professional and responsive team specialize in the details you are passionate about. We're here to help you navigate your island adventure and quiet the noise and confusion surrounding wedding plans. Invest your time and energy in your favorite things, Ambiance Special Events is the perfect choice for sharing your love story!

Ambiance Special Events provides wedding planning services to help streamline you and your significant other’s vision. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consulting
  • Bachelor/Bachelorette Celebrations
  • Honeymoon
  • Babymoon

Areas Covered
Ambiance Special Events offers wedding planning services to couples located in DC/MD/VA and the US Virgin Islands. Services also extend Nationwide for destination weddings, elopments and consulting services.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Courtney
    Courtney Married on 07/11/2020

Top Notch Service

Ambiance Special Events went above and beyond my expectations. This was a last minute wedding. And when I say last minute, I mean last minute. Ambiance was able to plan my wedding in just 2 weeks time. I had a beautiful location, beautiful flowers, a wonderful photographer and just such great attention to detail. I highly recommend ASE for your special occasion.
    Brannon Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michelle worked with us to bring our vision to life on our wedding day! We hired her team for day-of services and they took the reins like true professionals. There were multiple consultations prior to the event and Michelle was very helpful and accommodating with our DIY approach. Her experience was evident from our first conversation and her attention to detail became clear with the bath salts she gifted us in our first meeting, timing is everything! We would recommend the Ambiance team for your wedding or event without reservation, and we are confident they would give you the best value for your budget!
    Dana Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Michelle Whyte and her team at Ambiance Special Events provided professional, knowledgeable and respectful guidance during a a twelve month journey of wedding planning. She answered every question and covered every detail that I requested of her. We were extremely happy with her service and I hope to have the privilege of using her services again for our next event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Reese Studios Reese Studios Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Ambiance special events! They are amazing from start to finish. Professional, attentive and most importantly organized. I love it when a bride tells me that she has hired them as her event planners because I know that the pictures that I will be able to provide will be top notch and that the day will definitely run very smoothly.

22 Fisher St Christiansted, VI, 00820
Location of (Ambiance Special Events)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding