STX Weddings

Christiansted, VI View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

STX Weddings is a destination wedding planning company in Christiansted, Virgin Islands. Owner and lead event designer Corinne Farinola has been in the wedding industry for over eight years. She creates bespoke experiences for you and your guests that suit your overall style and visions. Make your destination wedding a dream come true when you work with STX Weddings.

STX Weddings designs seamless, personalized, and memorable destination weddings for couples of all kinds. Corinne will work with you to design your wedding day experience while you relax from home and get ready for the big day. She connects you to top local vendors and venues that fit your overall visions and expectations. Some of STX Weddings’ services include:

• Event design and venue styling
  • Budget management
  • Vendor selection and meetings
  • Contract review
  • Wedding itinerary creation
  • Day-of coordination
  • Honeymoon planning
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Gail A. Married on 05/12/2022

Superb Experience with STX Wedding

We came across Corinne Farinola and STX Weddings on a web search for wedding planners and we just had a great feeling about what we read and saw. And did we ever make the right choice stopping there and making contact with Corinne. On our first call we were both impressed with her professionalism and her genuine personality and caring attitude. As time went on she was very patient with us as we ask questions and made changes. On our final call before we departed for St. Croix her confidence and planning that she had done we were put at ease that she had the whole process under control. And upon our arrival and we met Corinne in person all of our feelings about her were reinforced with just how genuine she was. The ceremony was well planned and the words she selected for our vows were spot on and touching. And the music we had chosen was incorporated perfectly. Anyone planning a Virgin Islands wedding would be well served to use Corinne and STX Weddings.

Gail and Greg
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 05/07/2022

Mother of Bride

Oh my goodness. I honestly do not even know where to begin. So first let me say this … Corinne is absolutely the most AMAZING! We came to her with such tremendous hopes and very big dreams for my daughter’s destination wedding in St. Croix . And oh my goodness , did she deliver all that and then some . We were a huge party of 75 + , so we were definitely not an easy task! From day one Corinne listened with an open mind as to what our vision would entail. From there she completely went above & beyond to make sure every single detail was thoroughly executed. She has a way of “making it happen”! I would use her over and over again if given the opportunity.
  • Z
    Zabrinia E. Married on 04/04/2022

Amazing Experience ❤️

Corinne was absolutely amazing to work with and She made our destination wedding all that my husband and I hoped for and more! She was amazing with all of the details from the ceremony to our dinner and transportation after our beach wedding and even calmed my nerves when we experienced flight delays getting to the Island! My husband appreciated that as well! 😉 She was also extremely helpful with all of the documents needed from the court. Destination weddings can be so overwhelming to plan by yourself but you will be in great hands with STX Weddings! ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Justin & Kelli
    16 photos · 05/26/2017

Pricing

Nicole Canegata Photography Nicole Canegata Photography Wedding Photographers

It is my pleasure to recommend Corinne at STX Weddings for any of your event coordinating needs! Corinne has an exceptional eye for detail and she is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is a very experienced event coordinator with many years of wedding planning under her belt. She is enthusiastic about her work and it shows. Not only do I enjoy working with Corinne on a professional level, but she is friendly, kind and a joy to be around.

Performing the Wedding Performing the Wedding Wedding Officiants

A wedding coordinator in St. Croix is a valued asset to any event, and weddings are especially detailed and intricate work. From the moment we talked, I could tell Corinne is very professional, extremely passionate about her work and, as a bonus, her enthusiasm is contagious. As a detail person myself, I recognize Corinne's attention to details and am pleased to Officiate many weddings with Corinne.

Richard Motta Photography Richard Motta Photography Wedding Photographers

You can be sure of two things when working with Corrine; that there will be the highest standard of attention to every detail of your wedding, and that the team of vendors she is working with, is among the best in St. Croix. As a vendor who has worked with Corrine on more than one occasion, I can attest to her professionalism and knowledge of the business. I would recommend her any day!

PO BOX 24022 Christiansted, VI, 00824
Location of (STX Weddings)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding