PO BOX 24022, Christiansted, VI 00824 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About STX Weddings

STX Weddings is a destination wedding planning company in Christiansted, Virgin Islands. Owner and lead event designer Corinne Farinola has been in the wedding industry for over eight years. She creates bespoke experiences for you and your guests that suit your overall style and visions. Make your destination wedding a dream come true when you work with STX Weddings.

STX Weddings designs seamless, personalized, and memorable destination weddings for couples of all kinds. Corinne will work with you to design your wedding day experience while you relax from home and get ready for the big day. She connects you to top local vendors and venues that fit your overall visions and expectations. Some of STX Weddings’ services include:

• Event design and venue styling
  • Budget management

35 Reviews for STX Weddings

• Sierra

Sierra · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Amazing Results

Corrine helped me to send a dear friend a cake for her 80th birthday. I am located in the US and was having difficulties locating someone who could send a cake to her celebrating her birthday in the Virgin Islands with her family. Corrine got back to me right away and made the delivery possible. I really appreciated her quick response and knowing exactly what I could send to her to make her birthday special. I will be using her services in the future and would recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/15/2020

Beautiful beach wedding

Corinne did an outstanding job making sure our wedding day was perfect. We have been to St. Croix a few times, however we knew it would be a challenge to put a wedding together from Pennsylvania. We are so happy we chose Corinne and STX Weddings! She took the time to get to know us as a couple to customize every aspect of our day. I let her take the reigns and she just went for it! I was blown away at how beautiful everything turned out to be. She helped with the venue, finding a Dj, booking the perfect photographer, providing set up and clean up, etc. If you want a stress free wedding, Corinne is your girl! It was effortless. I loved that she worked with us and made sure to include everything we had asked and more. From start to finish she was a joy to work with. She is over the top organized, so kind and receptive, and she knows how to get the job done. I can't thank her enough for giving us the best wedding imaginable!

Sent on 01/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

STX Weddings Pricing

STX Weddings Price Rates

STX Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Nicole Canegata Photography Wedding Photographers

It is my pleasure to recommend Corinne at STX Weddings for any of your event coordinating needs! Corinne has an exceptional eye for detail and she is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is a very experienced event coordinator with many years of wedding planning under her belt. She is enthusiastic about her work and it shows. Not only do I enjoy working with Corinne on a professional level, but she is friendly, kind and a joy to be around.

• Performing the Wedding Wedding Officiants

A wedding coordinator in St. Croix is a valued asset to any event, and weddings are especially detailed and intricate work. From the moment we talked, I could tell Corinne is very professional, extremely passionate about her work and, as a bonus, her enthusiasm is contagious. As a detail person myself, I recognize Corinne's attention to details and am pleased to Officiate many weddings with Corinne.

• Richard Motta Photography Wedding Photographers

You can be sure of two things when working with Corrine; that there will be the highest standard of attention to every detail of your wedding, and that the team of vendors she is working with, is among the best in St. Croix. As a vendor who has worked with Corrine on more than one occasion, I can attest to her professionalism and knowledge of the business. I would recommend her any day!

• PO BOX 24022 Christiansted, VI, 00824 See on map
    814-707-0348 (Phone number)
    Location of (STX Weddings)