PO BOX 24022, Christiansted, VI 00824 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About STX Weddings

Congratulations on your engagement! I am so excited that you have stopped by to consider STX Weddings to assist you on your special day!

The thought of planning a destination wedding can be equal parts enchanting and daunting. On one hand, you have all of your favorite people in a beautiful location to celebrate your love, but on the other hand, you have to handle wedding planning from hundreds of miles away! That's where STX Weddings comes in - with STX Weddings by your side, wedding planning is stress-free and fun, and you can rest assured that your dream destination wedding is waiting for you in paradise.

STX Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company located in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. Owner and head wedding planner, Corinne Farinola, has more than eight years of experience in destination wedding planning, and ensures that each and every client's experience is nothing short of extraordinary. STX Weddings takes care of all of your wedding planning, vendor coordination and contracts, meetings, payments and negotiations, rentals, and design. From the point of initial contact and up until you board your plane to head back home, STX Weddings caters to every detail, customizing your wedding to be exactly as you envisioned!

We look forward to hearing from you! Lets talk more about your special day at weddingsstx@gmail.com or through the website at www.stxweddings.com

img1288

STX Weddings 2
STX Weddings 3

Allison & Vaughan · Married on 10/04/2018

Our STX Wedding

We simply could have not asked for a better person to coordinate all the necessities for our St. Croix wedding. Corinne made sure to include even the tiniest of details at our reception! All of the decor that was used to decorate the beach as well as the decor used at our reception venue was exactly my style- even with hardly any details on this from our end! From coordinating with the resort we stayed at, to the hair and makeup ladies, all the way to the DJ and awesome steel pan player (who were both amazing), there were no details untouched! All of our guests enjoyed the whole entire not, as well as us! I never once felt rushed or like I could not enjoy my night because the timeline was definitely mastered :) One of our favorite memories to have besides the wedding was having some jewelery engraved by her as well- made it that much more meaningful!

I don’t think we can thank you enough, Corinne!

Robin · Married on 06/30/2018

You simply can’t go wrong by selecting Corrine for any event. Wonderful to work with and has creative ideas to help your event become the best.

STX Weddings Pricing

STX Weddings Price Rates

STX Weddings FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Nicole Canegata Photography
    Nicole Canegata Photography Wedding Photographers

It is my pleasure to recommend Corinne at STX Weddings for any of your event coordinating needs! Corinne has an exceptional eye for detail and she is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is a very experienced event coordinator with many years of wedding planning under her belt. She is enthusiastic about her work and it shows. Not only do I enjoy working with Corinne on a professional level, but she is friendly, kind and a joy to be around.

• Performing the Wedding
    Performing the Wedding Wedding Officiants

A wedding coordinator in St. Croix is a valued asset to any event, and weddings are especially detailed and intricate work. From the moment we talked, I could tell Corinne is very professional, extremely passionate about her work and, as a bonus, her enthusiasm is contagious. As a detail person myself, I recognize Corinne's attention to details and am pleased to Officiate many weddings with Corinne.

• Richard Motta Photography
    Richard Motta Photography Wedding Photographers

You can be sure of two things when working with Corrine; that there will be the highest standard of attention to every detail of your wedding, and that the team of vendors she is working with, is among the best in St. Croix. As a vendor who has worked with Corrine on more than one occasion, I can attest to her professionalism and knowledge of the business. I would recommend her any day!

• PO BOX 24022 Christiansted, VI, 00824 See on map