Island Bliss Weddings

St Thomas, VI View map Visit website
4.8 out of 5 rating

Island Bliss Weddings is a wedding planning company based in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. This premier wedding planner offers fully licensed and insured planning, design, and execution of weddings that occur on St. Thomas and St. John Islands. With over a decade of experience and a dedicated team of planners, Island Bliss Weddings has what it takes to create a unique, personalized destination island wedding.

Island Bliss Weddings will keep you on track through the entire planning process, ensuring that your day reflects your true vision, and incorporates aspects of your personalities for a completely customized event. This planning company can assist you with as much or as little as you need, with day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning options available. They will help with the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, so no detail gets missed. The other available planning services offered with Island Bliss Weddings include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,295

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Bee B. Married on 07/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Amazing!!!

I have never been married I know nothing about weddings I knew nothing about the island so I was very nervous.. I asked Janelle for her opinion on things I didn’t know she gave it to me and I took it .. I had to downsize my original package because a lot of people could not make it she did it with no problem.. Wedding day was amazing her team was very patient no rushing us or anything they took their time I was very pleased.
  • Sianna
    Sianna Married on 06/23/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best day of our lives

Dear janelle,

Michael and I just landed last night so I finally Have some time to reach out to you. I wanted to thank you for helping us plan our dream wedding. I know I wasn’t easy at times and my ocd of planning being over here wasn’t the best. I want you to know that your team is amazing. If we didn’t have Alexa I think we would have been lost. She deserves a super raise! She made sure we were fed, taken care of, and was beyond amazing to my one year old niece .. ( she pretty much walked her down the aisle and helped her throw petals.) Alexa is an exceptional add on to your team. I didn’t want that to go unnoticed. Also, Aaron was phenomenal. He went above and beyond for our ceremony. He’s a great person. Thank you for all of your hard work. Everything was perfect. I wouldn’t change a thing. I also wish I could replay the day a million times again. Thank you.. thank you.. thank you!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

88 photos · 06/09/2018

Kelli Peevey Photography Kelli Peevey Photography Wedding Photographers

Great wedding planners

Toes In The Sand Photography Toes In The Sand Photography Wedding Photographers

One of my favorite planners!!!

KO PhOTO KO PhOTO Wedding Photographers

Island Bliss Weddings does a wonderful job making their weddings just perfect! The attention to detail is what I love the most. There is never anything missing and the Bride and Groom always walk away feeling special and thrilled that their days was handled flawlessly!

4605 Tutu Park Mall Ste 133, PMB 150, Ste 133, PMB 150 St Thomas, VI, 00802
Location of (Island Bliss Weddings)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding