217 Reviews for Island Bliss Weddings

Partial Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Elopement (1)
215 Island Bliss Weddings Reviews

Just booked with Island Bliss and so far our experience had been amazing! They have answered all my questions before I even booked and made me feel really confidence about booking with them. I'm so excited to start my planning process with them.
I will leave an updated review once the big day happens!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Elopement, Ceremony

Janelle and the team at Island Bliss Weddings are all so wonderful! From the beginning, we had so many questions and Janelle was very responsive and helpful with everything. We had to reschedule our wedding from September 2017 and we were able to transfer all of the plans to our new date in June 2018 with ease. Janelle listened to our concerns, understood what we were looking for, and our dream was made a reality. We chose to bring many of our own decorations to the island and were very nervous about how everything would turn out since all we could do from a distance was imagine what things were going to look like. Janelle had a perfect outline, and constantly updated it after every communication. She ensured all the details we provided were included and understood, and she asked questions to clarify. The day of our wedding was incredible, and we could not believe how amazingly all the decorations for the ceremony and reception were set up. Aaron and Erica were the sweetest and so helpful on the wedding day. They worked very hard to ensure all the details were taken care of, especially officiating our beautiful ceremony. Our dream wedding absolutely came true, and we could not be more thankful and blessed for the amazing team we had working to make everything perfect!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Georgiana, 6/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We had an absolutely amazing wedding book with Island Bliss. We booked two years ago and throughout the planning process St Thomas was hit with two hurricanes. We thought we weren't going to be able to have our dream wedding but St Thomas is a resilient island. Working with Janelle was an absolute pleasure. A few months prior to the wedding our cruise line changed itineraries and Janelle was able to accommodate our new time and dates. All of the vendors hired through Island bliss were wonderful. We highly recommend Janelle and all of her staff. Our officiant Aaron was perfect, he said all the right words and had our guests filled with tears of joy. Island bliss made our dreams come true they went above and beyond to make our day special and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Island Bliss Weddings and Janelle made planning a destination wedding easy! Everything was perfect on our wedding day and it was stress-free knowing we had a great on-site coordinator.

We had never been to St. Thomas prior to our wedding week and Janelle kept us at ease during the entire planning process and pulled off a ceremony and reception that exceeded our expectations. IBW also assisted with planning our welcome reception and post-wedding brunch which were flawlessly executed.

We highly recommend Island Bliss Weddings. Thanks to Janelle, Aaron and the rest of the team for a perfect wedding in St. Thomas!

Profile Picture Dana, 2/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

As the parents of the groom, i must comment on a beautiful and well organized wedding and reception. Everything including the photography was first class!
I also must share with readers that during the wedding ceremony, my 2 year old grandson, who was a little sick when we departed the states, took a turn for the worst. Our planner stepped in to help us get the best medical support on St. Thomas and even transported my Grandson and her parents to the clinic! Things turned out o.k., but if not for Janelle, we would have been at a serious disadvantage in a critical situation. Outstanding, above and beyond! Great Wedding, too!

Profile Picture Russell, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Janelle and her team were fantastic! She was always prompt with responses to my questions and really understood the look we wanted for our big day. Our seaglass themed wedding was absolutely gorgeous! All of the details were taken care of from transportation, ceremony, reception, cake, salons, photographers/videographers, musicians, etc... it was all perfect! Wonderful experience - I highly recommended Island Bliss Weddings for any bride looking for an incredible destination wedding!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Outstanding Experience!! The Best!!

Profile Picture Eli, 7/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

We got married on Lindquist Beach June 20, 2017. I have been working with Janelle for over a year now and everything went very well. I wanted a stress free wedding and that is exactly what I received. Working with Janelle and her team was very easy, they put my mind at ease and we were very eager to see the final results. My wedding was breathtaking. I have looked at our pictures that our guests took and I still can't believe how gorgeous the wedding set up was. We had Allison and Aaron who paid attention to all of our details and needs. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner/group to work with. Thank you guys you truly are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Mary Kay was awesome! Very responsive through the many emails I had and made sure to answer every single question. I had been planning with her for a year and half and was nervous to see how everything would turn out when I finally arrived in the U.S.V.I. My wedding day couldn't have been any more perfect, thanks to Island Bliss Weddings!!!

Profile Picture April, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Island Bliss is AMAZING in everyway. It all starts when you first book with them. They are professional in every aspect! The level of genuine care is overwhelming. They literally think of everything and make you feel like all will work out on your special day, then they deliver on that promise! My wedding in St. Thomas, through Island Bliss, was the best day of my life and I hope they truly know they make these special moments perfect!

From an Island Bliss Bride, Thank you all!!!
Jessica Soto

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Planning

We want to thank you again for your great service! We enjoyed every moment, thanks to you and your team. Just in the short time we had to converse with Aaron we were able to establish a rapport and a level of comfort as he officiated our wedding. The process was seamless and the photography was great. the champagne toast, the flowers, the cake, and even the referrals that were made help to make the day perfect. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Jamia, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Janelle and Brittany were great to work with! Planning a destination wedding isn't easy and they take the stress out of it almost completely. The officiant was awesome, the setting was beautiful, and all of their recommendations for photography, restaurants, cake, etc. were amazing. We had a great 10 days in the USVI and are looking forward to our next trip! When we got back, our marriage license had already arrived which was an added bonus.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 3/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Excellent service! Island Bliss took care of everything. I could not be more pleased in our wedding. We arrived by cruise ship and only had limited time on the island. Our officiant talked with us on the way to the courthouse and then to the beach. In that little time he was able to find out enough about us to be able to personalize our ceremony. Everything was beautiful from the beach location, the arch, the flowers. I just could not have been happier. We originally wanted just to have our vows on the beach and a couple pictures to remember or day. We decided to choose a package which was very fairly priced so we went with the package instead. My only regret is that I didn't add the Caribbean pan player for an additional hour as I would have liked to hear the music a bit longer. This was not the fault of anyone, we just decided to stick around on the beach to enjoy some time after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Susan, 2/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Our wedding was completely stress free. We are so happy with the whole process and recommend Island Bliss Weddings to everyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Janelle and Brittany from Island Bliss were great to work with. They took all the stress from our big day. They coordinated everything. While it was just my husband and I, they still made us feel special as if we were their only clients. Stuart was an amazing officiate! I was amazed at how well he performed our ceremony just meeting us minutes before. Alex from Blue Glass was our photographer booked through Island Bliss, she is wonderful. I can't say enough about Island Bliss and their amazing customer service.

Profile Picture Jody, 12/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Island bliss weddings did an amazing job creating exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. Janelle and Brittany both answered my questions quickly and fully. Stuart picked me up from the ship and also officiated the wedding and was amazing, he made sure everyone knew what to do and say and made the whole process fun and easy. Every thing on our day was perfect and so affordable as well. I would recommend Island Bliss Weddings to any bride who wants a beautiful stress free wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

I can not thank island bliss weddings enough for what they did for our wedding! Everything went so smoothly! It was perfect! Janelle and her team are amazing! Brittany was our onsite wedding coordinator and she was so wonderful and helpful !! Everything was seriously so perfect and stress free! We truly just got to enjoy ourselves! Thank you guys so much!
-Nickole & Marton

Profile Picture Nickole, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

I could not have planned this destination wedding without Janelle's help. I had never been to St. Thomas and without her guidance, I would have been lost. She did an amazing job of answering all of my questions and recommending vendors. We had 41 guests travel with us for our beach ceremony and reception. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves and I couldn't be happier with how our ceremony and reception turned out. I would highly recommend Island Bliss Weddings. They were worth every penny.

Profile Picture Candi, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even speak highly enough of Janelle and her team at Island Bliss Weddings. When I found their website while trying to decide just how to even afford a wedding at all, I was blown away by their packages and pricing. It seemed to good to be true! Janelle, and later her assistant Brittany, were so responsive and helpful with every question I had. They really work with you to get you the wedding you want, and are super flexible and friendly. The day of my wedding, the beach I had chosen was so crowded, so Aaron (our officiant) and Janelle (acting as our photographer) gladly helped us move over to a more scenic and private spot without any fuss or hassle. The ceremony was absolutely perfect, Aaron was so friendly and everyone said it felt like he knew us as he officiated. Oh, and our included flowers were breathtaking! We will recommend Island Bliss Weddings to everyone we know getting married!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding last week on Lime Tree Beach and are so thrilled with how everything went! We opted for the all inclusive package and were surprised at how much was included - very reasonable! Janelle, and her assistant, Brittany had every little detail worked out and were very quick in responding to my emails (of which there were many) and answered every question I had during the planning process. I was also thankful they were able to coordinate all the food and they worked with the chef to have a special vegan entree for my husband and I. We could not have imagined our day going better than it did!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janelle and every one else at Island Bliss made our wedding absolutely incredible! Planning a destination wedding where I did not get to meet with all of the vendors prior to the day of our wedding was a little daunting, but after reading what others on so many different outlets had said about Island Bliss, I am so happy that we chose to work with Janelle and her team. Every vendor that they provided was phenomenal and working with Janelle over email about everything was incredibly easy and stress free. We came in on a cruise ship with 26 friends and family members, so I was worried that we wouldn't have enough time, but the way they executed everything it was perfect! Everyone said that it was the most fun and beautiful wedding they'd ever been to and those who were not able to make it, said that they were so sad that they weren't. I would recommend them 1,000 times over to anyone considering a destination wedding in The Virgin Islands!!

Profile Picture Strphanie, 10/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

I was a very busy bride, I didn't have a lot of time to dedicate to planning a wedding so my now husband did a lot of the emailing back and forth and Janelle and Brittany made it a pleasure to work with. I had last minute issues, like I thought my husband had upgraded the photography and he hadn't but that was not a problem we were able to upgrade to an awesome photographer with no hesitation. We came to St.Thomas on a cruise ship and Janelle gave my husband a taxi company to contact and set up transportation for our guests and they were early to pick them up and my family fell in love with the driver so much they want to go back and have him give them a tour of the island. Our wedding was simple but if I had to describe it in 2 words it would be Simply Perfect! They are rated #1 on the island for a reason and they prove it by the outstanding service they provide their customers!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

We got engaged in May, & got married that following September- so not a ton of time in between for planning!

But hiring IBW made our elopement a total breeze! Knowing there was someone on the island putting all the details together made us feel so at ease. I loved that their packages could accommodate a simple elopement without any guests to plan for & no decor, to huge weddings with tons of vendors & decor options.

Janelle & Brittany anticipated my questions, provided extremely thorough information & provided the highest level of customer service.

I trusted their expertise & only worked with their vendors (for photography & hair) & was so happy I did. Janelle has impressive connections on the island & being able to rely on her professional opinion & recommendations took the stress out of planning. Be sure to ask her for recommendations on where to stay while you're on the island!

The evening before our ceremony, Brittany texted me to just check in & see if I had any last minute questions. This wowed me. This is true customer-service.

I couldn't believe the level of professionalism & quality of service was so affordable. I always thought you had to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get the kind of service IBW provides.

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Blissful in every way! My fiance hired IBW and she was sooo happy...so I was sooo happy!

Profile Picture User7476327, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Planning