SPR Events Reviews

27 | Jacksonville, FL

27 Reviews for SPR Events

27 SPR Events Reviews

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

Staci and her team bring the house down. They took care of every single detail you couldn't even prepare for on your own and they thought of it! Not only did they set everything up, run through the rehearsal with us, plan at 3 different meetings, supply endless decor ideas and inspiration, they even took care of us (bride & groom) while at the wedding! they brought us food and drinks when they knew we wouldn't have time between seeing guests and dancing to do it on our own. Thank the Lord for Staci and her guidance, she hooked us up with all the great vendors and kept it incredibly affordable!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Staci has been extremely helpful with the wedding planning and keeping everyone on track. She has been most helpful when we had to change venues at the last minute making sure that all our vendors were able to change as well. She knew the dream, the vision and made it happen. The room was absolutely beautiful and couldn't of asked for a more perfect wedding. Everyone who had attended the wedding, was in amazement how beautiful and how well all was put together. Thank you for seeing our vision and making it happen

BeJae · Married on 04/01/2017

SPR Events is fantastic! The owner, Staci, was my wedding fairy godmother. She went above and beyond to make my big day truly magical. She recommended the perfect vendors, coordinated everything to perfection and helped me execute a wedding that genuinely reflected my husband and I. Three weeks before my wedding, my original venue told me they had double booked (for the second time). I was devastated. I called Staci and within literally hours she had found a new, BETTER venue! She re-coordinated everything with my vendors and made things as stress-free as possible. On my wedding day, everyone kept telling me how calm I was; I told them it was because I knew everything was being taken care of by my wedding planner. Staci and her team are the next best thing to being able to clone yourself! SPR sincerely takes your wants and needs into account and then executes perfectly. I would recommend SPR Events to anyone, they are the best!!

Chelsey · Married on 11/26/2016

Staci with SPR Events did a phenomenal job with my event. I booked her for day of coordinating but she guided me in the decision making progress long before the actual wedding itself via text and phone calls. Staci and her staff helped the day go very smoothly and stay organized and on schedule. I'd definitely recommend her to a friend!

Matt · Married on 11/26/2016

As the father of the bride, trust me on this. It will be the smartest money you spend.

Richelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Staci is a fabulous person and event planner! My mom was pretty worried cause she likes to call me a detail oriented control freak. (I think she expected the worst for my wedding, lol) I, literally, had nothing to worry about. Staci took care of all the details and any time I had a question she was right there and had already taken care of it. Would highly recommend SPR Events to anyone. All of her staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful!

Addison · Married on 10/08/2016

Stacy was beyond amazing to work with! She my my vision come to life and added even more! Hands down an awesome coordinator and I would use her again if I had to!

Cara · Married on 02/27/2016

Staci appeared like a gift from God to me last year. My husband and I were planning a wedding in Jacksonville but live in Tallahassee. Thinking I needed someone
    s assistance with narrowing down vendors and day-of-coordination, I contacted another wedding planner initially. Right as I was about to sign my contract with that other vendor, she folded her business due to personal reasons. I was devastated and stressed. Out of nowhere, Staci called me. She had assumed the previous planner's business and was reaching out to her contacts. She told me she would honor the previous agreed upon pricing and would provide the same services I was promised by the other vendor. Staci was nothing short of amazing. We were able to get everything planned with just a couple of in person meetings (saving my husband and I a ton in gas money and time) and a handful of phone calls and a number of emails closer to the wedding date. Every single vendor Staci suggested was PHENOMENAL. We were able to keep our wedding at exactly the price point we wanted to. The entire day/evening was fantastic and it all went off without a hitch. We continue to get complimented on how beautiful the evening was.

An additional service Staci provided to me was floral. The florist we met with was outrageous, and for me, flowers were low on the totem pole of wants/needs. Staci and her team were able to order flowers wholesale and put together table arrangements for a much more reasonable cost. And they were BEAUTIFUL! Straight out of a magazine for sure!

Her personality is great, she keeps everyone calm, she coordinates flawlessly. I am 150% happy with everything Staci was able to do for us to make our day as wonderful as we thought only we could imagine. She definitely made it a reality.

David · Married on 01/30/2016

Our wedding and reception was a smashing success in large part because of Staci's hard work and attention to detail.

We knew Staci Reid, SPR Events, was the event planner for our son and daughter-in-law’s wedding as soon as we saw the wedding photos with the pirate and dinosaur themes! Staci had worked with other couples planning unique wedding themes and we knew she would understand the Hobbit Themed wedding they envisioned. Staci guided us every step of the way to find the right vendors to make their dream come true, while staying in tune with the constraints of their timeline (90 days to plan and execute the wedding), a long distance bride and limited budget. She was readily available throughout the planning stages, always responding to phone calls, emails and texts within 24 hours or less. Staci found the perfect venue, a lovely historic cottage in a glen. She was knowledgeable with a wide array of vendors that could meet our needs and arranged meetings within our tight schedules. Staci and her crew worked tirelessly on the day of the wedding transforming the bride and groom’s dream into reality! Staci was at ease with the technology required to meet with the out-of-town bride via Skype for planning the wedding and assisted in setting up a video stream so the bride’s family and friends could “attend” the wedding remotely. We never could have arranged such an incredible event without Staci’s expertise and attention to detail! But most of all, not only does Staci develop a professional rapport, she genuinely cares for her clients!

Susan · Married on 09/26/2015

Staci Porter Reid, owner of SPR Events, provided exceptional service for our daughter's wedding on 9/26/2015. She was extremely organized and efficient and we never had to worry or stress that all things would be taken care of. She and her competent staff carried out our daughter's wishes and desires to the fullest. Ms. Reid was in continual contact with us during our year of planning and went above and beyond to be sure the year leading up to the wedding and reception were 100% stress free. We were all able to relax and enjoy every moment of this special day because we knew Ms. Reid and her staff were there. During our planning stages, Ms. Reid had excellent suggestions and knew what to do to carry out our daughter's wishes concerning timeframes, layout of decorating theme, and to put in place the tiniest of details. Quality is of the utmost importance to Ms. Reid and she and her staff will be able to provide the best results for any size event. We recommend Staci Porter Reid and SPR Events for any event (large or small).

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

Staci and her team did a wonderful job for my wedding! Staci is professional, listens to your ideas, and provides honest and helpful feedback when needed. She's very knowledgeable and experienced in every aspect of planning and creating the wedding of any Bride's dreams. I highly recommend SPR Events.

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

Staci and her team at SPR Events are wonderful to work with. I don't know that our day would have turned out as perfect without her. Staci was available anytime I needed to talk with her throughout the planning process. She took the stress off of my husband and I by decorating the hall and getting appetizers for our cocktail hour. The decorations looked so clean and classy. Staci and her team even went as far as holding my three month old nephew for my sister in law when she had ro step out. I highly recommend SPR Events to nyone needing a planner in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area.

Sent on 09/28/2015

SPR Events's reply:

Thanks Danielle & Joe! We absolutely loved helping make your wedding day everything you wanted it to be - a memorable event for you and your guests. Thank you for taking the time to let other brides know how much you enjoyed working with us; we really appreciate it! Staci & Team

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/06/2015

Staci is a wonderful wedding planner and an incredibly sweet person. She is professional, kind, creative, responsive and enthusiastic. Planning a wedding long-distance is quite challenging, but I put all my trust in Staci and she took care of absolutely everything we needed and more. She took away virtually all my stress by handling all of the crazy details that go into wedding planning. Not many people can navigate tricky personalities quite like Staci- she was the ultimate peacekeeper! One of the best things I can say about Staci as a wedding planner is that she listened to what we envisioned and made that come to life. Our wedding felt personal and detailed and just so "us". More than anything, we loved having her there the day of the wedding to keep things moving along in an effortless and fun way. We got to fully enjoy our wedding day without worrying about absolutely anything at all!!! You've GOT to have Staci plan your wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2016

SPR Events's reply:

Kaitie and Jonathan it was an absolute pleasure working with you both! The unique details of your wedding are still some of my favorite. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me, it really means a lot. I hope married life is treating you well and wish nothing but the best for many happy years together.

Brooke · Married on 05/09/2015

I could not have pulled of an international wedding without Staci. I cannot believe how she was always one step ahead!

Melanie · Married on 03/28/2015

Staci was absolutely amazing! My wedding would not have been the amazing success it was had it not been for her! From helping me find vendors, to putting together decorations, to setting up and coordinating the entire event the day of, she was on top of everything and made it where I could really sit back and enjoy my day. She took care of everything including the cleaning up after and even dropped off some items the next day that ended up with her. I would highly reccomend Staci and it's all in the detailS: Weddings & Events to anyone with an event in their future.

Kayla · Married on 03/14/2015

Staci provided month of planning services for my wedding. This included a couple in person meetings, unlimited phone and email communication, and access to use some items she owns. Staci was always extremely professional and prompt to respond. She had great ideas and input when needed. She drove all the way to the venue to do a walk through a couple weeks before. There was an issue with getting onto the property and Staci had to stay a lot longer than expected. She was flexible and had a smile on her face the whole time. On the wedding day she was crucial to everything running smoothly. There is no way the day would have went even half as well without her assistance, guidance, and superior organization skills.

I would definitely recommend Staci for any event planning!

Staci was the biggest help to me throughout my entire planning period. I could not have asked for a better planner; she was professional, thorough, helpful and attentive. Even though I hired her as a day - of coordinator, she was always available if I had questions and we met throughout planning to make sure all of the details were being taken care of. The day of the wedding I was so completely care - free because of her and she did such an amazing job with decorating and keeping everything together. I gave her a challenging task with lots of different types of decorations and she did a perfect job making my visions come true!

Holly · Married on 04/19/2014

Staci did a wonderful job! Everything went smoothly and everything looked great. I would highly recommend her to help make your next event less stressful. She is very organized, prompt, professional and polite. We enjoyed working with her.

Staci was amazing. She has to be one of the most efficient and orderly persons I have ever met! She listened to everything that was said and managed to come up with just the right advise to make planning as painless as possible. She did her research and understood the theme that was desired for this beautiful wedding.

Sent on 04/25/2014

SPR Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I had an absolute blast working with everyone involved in this wedding!

Donna · Married on 11/15/2013

The wedding went without a glitch, which means that even when "things happen" ( as they always do), Staci was able to take it and run, as though everything was "perfect as planned."

The attention to details, the bride, the groom, the food, the decorations, the guests....everything!.... was incredible.

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Staci was wonderful. She was always available to answer any questions and offer suggestions when I didn't know what to do. She would check in with me often even if we didn't have anything that needed worked on right then. She had everything organized and worked on many last minute detail changes. The day of her and her assistant had my venue looking better than I expected. I was not bothered with any questions about anything, my family and I got to sit back and enjoy the day without a worry.

Mary Sue · Married on 10/20/2012

My wedding was everything I wanted and more thanks to Staci!

Heather · Married on 04/19/2014

My Wedding went PERFECTLY according to plan, no hiccups, no issues, no problems what-so ever. Staci made sure things fell inline and was the only reason my day was not stressful, if something did go wrong in the back ground, I did not know about it because it was fixed. Staci was able to take my ideas and turn them into reality! Staci even helped decorate the day of as a part of her package, that is where she made sure everything was in place the way I wanted. I would recommend her over and over and over again to anyone who asked! THANK YOU STACI!

James · Married on 11/16/2013