Picture Perfect Events

3545-1 St. Johns Bluff Road Suite 174, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Picture Perfect Events

Picture Perfect Events is a full service company that will provide complete services for weddings, birthday parties, bridal showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, baby showers, themed parties and other events. I am a dedicated professional planner with many years of event planning experience and will provide my clients with the comfort and confidence of knowing that their event will be more than they can imagine.

It is my desire to provide excellent service to all my clients whether it's their first wedding, a vow renewal or special occassion party. Picture Perfect Events will go above and beyond to handle the smallest of details so that the client can relax and enjoy their special event.

j0341740
HeadTable
BalloonArchoverCakeTable
Bridal Party
Bridal Party
Ceremony Decor' (Center Aisle)
Ceremony Decor' (Center Aisle)
SmithWedding2
Recessional
j0341740

7 Reviews for Picture Perfect Events

Collins · Married on 07/07/2012

If you are looking for a Wedding or Event Planner- look no further! Picture Perfect Events and especially Maria Jones made our Wedding Day very special. We secured the full service package which allowed us to "sit back, relax and enjoy" the entire wedding process. Maria did all the work, from contacting vendors to decorating the venue and everything in between. She attended all vendor appointments with me. As the bride, I painted the picture of what we wanted our special day to look like and she made it happen. She works hard to create your vision while remaining very professional but personal. She exceeded our expectations! I call her "David Tutera, Jr."

Sent on 09/04/2012

John & Carolynn · Married on 12/27/2008

Maria exceeded our expectations, I highly recommend her service for your future wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sharon · Married on 04/26/2008

I had a beautiful wedding. When I came to Maria I let know I didn't know what I wanted. She told me that she would make my wedding a very special day and she did just that. Maria made all the contact with the vendors, prepared the wedding and reception sites and did everything she promised. She told me that she wanted me to be very relaxed on my special day. I really truly was. I trusted Maria to do those things she knows how to do. Thanks Maria for doing such a wonderful, special job on myn wedding. It was truly beautiful.

Sent on 05/19/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Picture Perfect Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Picture Perfect Events 1
    10 % Discount
    Receive a 10% Discount when you book Day of Wedding Coordination. Call today to schedule your consultation with a Professional Wedding Planner.
  • Picture Perfect Events 2
    5% Discount
    Receive a 5% discount when you book a party package with Picture Perfect Events. Call today to schedule a consultation with a Professional Planner.
  • Picture Perfect Events 3
    Free Consultation
    Call Picture Perfect Events to schedule your complimentary 60 minute consultation!

• 3545-1 St. Johns Bluff Road, Suite 174 Jacksonville, 32224 See on map