Somebody Loves Me Bridal Reviews

3 | Rockland, ME

3 Reviews for Somebody Loves Me Bridal

Brittany · Married on 12/14/2018

Betty is fantastic

Although I didn't buy my dress from Betty at Somebody Loves Me, I did have her do all the alterations on my gown. I also found the most gorgeous bridesmaids dresses in her shop.
    I scheduled an appointment with all my girls and had them try on this bridesmaids dress and they all loved it! It also came in a perfect cranberry color for our winter wedding. Betty was fantastic every step of the way. From measuring, to ordering and doing any alterations on all of our dresses. She made sure we all looked gorgeous on my special day. Thank you so much Betty!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Brigette · Married on 09/09/2017

Betty is a truly talented lady! Although I had multiple other options in and around Portland, it was a no brainer to make the trip up to Rockland to visit Betty in her beautiful bridal shop! Betty does beautiful work and is extremely flexible to be able to please the masses that desire her attention to detail! I would and have already recommended Betty to anyone looking for a seamstress. Enjoy the ride to Rockland..it's beautiful!!

Thank you Betty!!
    Brigette and Chris Mitchell
    Portland, Maine

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alyssa · Married on 05/14/2016

We absolutely love Betty! She listened to every word we said and made us feel right at home. My dress came out PERFECTLY! You can tell that she loves her job and it shows in her work and her attitude. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you so much, Betty! You made me and my girls all so happy!!

Sent on 05/21/2016