The Henry's Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear

Bangor, ME View map Visit website

The Henry's Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear is a wedding dress business situated in Bangor, Maine. Family-run for over two decades, this passionate sales team dedicates itself to providing every customer with above-and-beyond service and stunning celebration attire. They offer an exceptional selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, tuxedos, accessories, and more for an all-inclusive formalwear experience.

As Bangor’s longest-standing wedding fashion outlet, The Henry's Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear team brings a wealth of expertise to everyone who walks through their door. They will tailor their services to fit your unique celebration vision and will help you find the perfect ensemble to both look and feel amazing. As well as an extensive range of clothing items, they also offer a selection of invaluable services, including fittings, alterations, steaming, and more. Their clothing options include:

• Bridal dresses
  • Bridesmaid dresses
  • Mother-of-the-bride dresses
  • Tuxedos
  • Suits
  • Accessories

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Rentals
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Morgan Married on 12/02/2016
    I went to my first dress appointment local to where I lived and chose out what I thought was the perfect dress! I put a deposit down on it for the company to order it. A month later they informed me that they couldn't get that dress for me anymore. As a bride that seemed to be the most devastating day ever! The next day I drove 3 hours to Henry's Bridal without and appointment just hoping to take a look at their dresses. The moment I walked in I was treated with the utmost respect and attention! I was paired one on one with one of their girls and she paid so much attention to what I was looking for and ensured that I walked out with a beautiful dress! Even without having a dress appointment they took such great care of my wishes and needs and I was able to find a gorgeous dress, that I ended up loving more then my first dress! Thank you Henry's Bridal!
  • User2745288 2+ years ago
    Molly and her crew at Henry's were fantastic! They answered my tons of questions, made me feel at home and most importantly knew me by name. We got my dress and accessories, bridesmaids dresses, and all the tuxes from Henry's.
    Jayme Married on 09/19/2015
    had fun at this shop picking out my wedding dress. I also loved the Columbus day sale they had for 40% off my dress

31 Washington Street Bangor, ME, 04401
2079470702
Location of (The Henry's Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding