333 Eastern Ave, Brewer, ME 04412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Hebeos

Hebeos is a wedding dress providers in Brewer, Oregon. They are an online retailer that can ship products anywhere in the world. They offer a wide variety of wedding dresses, formal wear and accessories and customer service that exceeds expectations. Their experienced tailors are committed to helping women find the perfect dress.

They have attire for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and the mother of the bride and groom. They offer alterations and full customization so your dress is made to fit you. They have a large inventory with dresses in different sizes, colors, shapes and sizes. Their wedding dresses include plus size, beach wedding, luxury dresses, lace dresses, vintage, short dresses, and more. Their inventory includes:

• Bridal gowns

13 Reviews for Hebeos

• Vasja

Vasja Borisov · Married on 03/07/2019

Awesome Dress

The dress arrived within 3 weeks. It's gorgeous, the size is exactly as stated in all dimensions. Perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Leah

Leah Corson · Married on 02/27/2019

I am in love with my wedding dress

I am in love with my wedding dress & my daughters flower dress.everyone at my wedding asked me where I bought it, y’all did a wonderful job i also love the customer service

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Becky

Becky Matz · Married on 02/06/2019

It is a gorgeous

It is a gorgeous, well-made wedding dress! The material feels really expensive and comfortable. It fits me super well because I sent my own measurement to seller. Also the dress itself is see-through. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hebeos FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months