Maine Coast Weddings & Special Events

Rockport, ME View map

We are pleased to serve Maine brides and grooms for 13 years! Our shop, Maine Coast Weddings & Special Events is midcoast Maine's one-stop bridal shop offering everything your need for your wedding day and special event - including bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, prom gowns, special occasion dresses and for the guys, tuxedos!

As owner operators we (Linda Lewis and Kristin Saunders-Falla) take a lot of pride in assisting our brides and grooms in finding their perfect dress or tuxedo. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the personal relationships we develop with our brides and grooms. We have created a relaxed atmosphere where our brides can feel comfortable and have a very personal wedding gown experience. We work by appointments so we can ensure the highest level of customer service, but won't refuse a walk in either. We are not the average sales ladies, we are the owners who take a lot of pride in the quality of fabric and craftsmanship that our chosen designers put into our gowns and tuxedos.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Brittany Married on 12/14/2018

These ladies know their stuff

Linda and Kristen were amazing! I ordered all of my grooms mans tuxedos through them as I felt they had the most potions and are super reasonably priced for the great quality you get. The tuxedos were beautiful and they worked so diligently to make sure all my guys were comfortable. Whether it was reordering different pants, or getting a bigger shirt, or hemming a vest for my son. They went above and beyond for us. Thank you so much ladies!!
    Andrea C. Married on 09/01/2018

A personal touch

Brides receive a personal touch with direct attention from the store owners. It is a boutique experience, but approachable and fun. Service was wonderful and efficient. They seamlessly guided my very large wedding party through the process of ordering dresses, while keeping me in the loop. The dresses were high quality and loved by all! Highly recommend.
    Liza Married on 08/04/2012
    I traveled over 2 hours approximately 20 times for dress shopping, wedding party pick ups, dress fittings, and tuxedos because I fell in love with this company. Linda and Kristin are the best of the best in the business and I would never recommend anyone to go anywhere but here!!! They are not only professional and always on top of EVERYTHING, but they are fun to be around and make the wedding experiance even more enjoyable.

330 Commercial St. Suite A Route 1 Rockport, ME, 04856
2072301200
Location of (Maine Coast Weddings & Special Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding