510 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Andrea's Bridal

Amazing, dresses, services and prices to fit all wedding day budgets. Andrea’s Bridal is Maine’s premier bridal and formal wear boutique located in the heart of Portland’s downtown district. We offer a vast selection of gowns for every occasion, personality and budget. Let our experienced style consultants help you find the perfect dress for your big day.

Follow Andrea's Bridal on

Andrea's Bridal 6
Andrea's Bridal 7
  • fidanzata

Jade · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Perfect place to say yes to the dress!

Ashley was an amazing consultant! She was friendly, honest, and great at helping me narrow down my favorite out of all the beautiful dresses I was trying on. The experience was personal and private, and I ended up falling in love with a dress, despite my indecisiveness. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Allison · Married on 11/03/2018

Unique selections, comfortable atmosphere

I was thrilled to work with Ashley when finding my dress. I wanted something unique and had been to countless bridal shops and tried on dozens of dresses. I kept coming back to Andreas to work with Ashley because she seemed to be the only consultant who understood my vision, made me feel comfortable, did not pressure me, and worked to find me the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Andrea's Bridal 8
    Andrea's Bridal 9

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

The joy of working with their professional staff was only eclipsed by the outcome: finding my perfect wedding dress! Amy was patient, creative, and fun! She is absolutely the reason I found my dress so quickly. Having no idea what I was looking for, she quickly lead me to find The One and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. She was respectful of my limited budget and timeline, too.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Real Weddings

• 510 Congress Street Portland, 04101 See on map
    2077725313 (Phone number)
    Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm Monday, closed Tuesday, 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday, 10 am - 5 pm Thursday, 10 am - 8 pm Friday, 10 am - 5 pm Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm