510 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Andrea's Bridal

Amazing, dresses, services and prices to fit all wedding day budgets. Andrea’s Bridal is Maine’s premier bridal and formal wear boutique located in the heart of Portland’s downtown district. We offer a vast selection of gowns for every occasion, personality and budget. Let our experienced style consultants help you find the perfect dress for your big day.

Follow Andrea's Bridal on

127 Reviews for Andrea's Bridal

• Kyla

Kyla D. · Married on 02/24/2021

The BEST Customer Service

I got my dress from Andreas Bridal on a somewhat tight timeline and they were accommodating every step of the way! Everyone in the store was so nice and welcoming that it was such a wonderful experience. My mother and I drove 2 hours in order for me to try on a specific dress and it was absolutely worth it! They were so helpful in answering all our questions about getting the dress in on time and reassuring us everything would be okay - and they were right! They were happy to send swatches of the dress so we could match the men’s dress shirts to the dress. They also kept us informed every step of the way in terms of when the dress was scheduled to arrive. Once it came in they set us up with one of their seamstresses (who was incredible) and steamed my dress for the big day! I really can’t get over how kind everyone at the store was. It was so comforting and made for such a wonderful experience. You are in very good hands at Andreas!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Kylie J. · Married on 05/09/2020

Easy, fun, and relaxing experience!

I had such a positive experience at Andrea's. I tried on dresses previously at a different shop and was able to narrow down a designer. I reached out to Andrea's and was assisted by Amy (she's awesome at her job!). She was able to help me locate the dress I had in mind, scheduled an appointment time for me to come in and try it on, and answered all questions I had throughout the order process. I was a bit worried with everything going on during the beginning of Covid, but Amy was able to ease my concerns by reaching out to the designer and confirming that my dress would arrive on time. The service I received was exceptional, professional, and friendly. I would highly recommend Andrea's for your bridal gown experience!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Andrea's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

3 Real Weddings

• 510 Congress Street Portland, 04101 See on map
    207-305-3615 (Phone number)
    Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm Monday, closed Tuesday, 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday, 10 am - 5 pm Thursday, 10 am - 8 pm Friday, 10 am - 5 pm Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm
    Location of (Andrea's Bridal)