Andrea's Bridal

Portland, ME View map Visit website

Amazing, dresses, services and prices to fit all wedding day budgets. Andrea’s Bridal is Maine’s premier bridal and formal wear boutique located in the heart of Portland’s downtown district. We offer a vast selection of gowns for every occasion, personality and budget. Let our experienced style consultants help you find the perfect dress for your big day.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Emily R. Married on 06/18/2022

Would absolutely recommend!

The experience that my mom, sisters and I had was just so wonderful. Everyone was so nice and helpful each time we were there. We even ended up deciding to go with the suit rentals for my husband and his groomsmen. They gave me my recommendation for the seamstress as well who was fantastic! I continue to recommend this bridal shop to everyone who gets engaged!
    Jennifer D. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Andrea’s is your one stop shop!

I found my dress within seconds at Andrea’s but happily enjoyed the champs with my girls throughout the appointment. And then my fiancé and I found his suit and his groomsmen’s within seconds, too. Andrea’s has the best selection of dresses and suits! We couldn’t be happier with the service, value and team over there!! The rented suits fit PERFECT for each of the guys. We would highly, highly recommend you go there for all your bridal needs.
  • Christine
    Christine Z. Married on 07/10/2021

Best bridal shop ever!

Andrea's Bridal was one of the first places I went in our wedding planning journey and I always felt excited to return. My initial contact was with Morgan, who helped me to pick out my dream wedding dress. She provided me with many dress options without overwhelming me and still keeping my dress vision in mind. A few months later, Morgan helped my bridesmaids select beautiful navy gowns. She helped each girl select a dress that she would feel comfortable and beautiful in. Morgan also helped my mom pick out her Mother of the Bride dress. Her enthusiasm and excitement each time we entered the store was refreshing, and I really felt like a built a great relationship with her! My husband and I also worked with Jill at Andrea's Bridal. Jill was fantastic in organizing the suits for my husband, the groomsmen, and the dads. She was great at communicating information to us, as all of our groomsmen were coming from out of state and needed to send in their measurements electronically. Andrea's also steamed my dress for me two weeks before the wedding - complimentary! The bridesmaids and the groomsmen received discounts on their dresses and suits because I purchased my dress at Andrea's - a great perk! To everyone at Andrea's - we love you and we appreciate you!
  • illustration stars

• Sonny & Megan
    31 photos · 08/02/2015

510 Congress Street Portland, ME, 04101
2077725313

Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm Monday, closed Tuesday, 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday, 10 am - 5 pm Thursday, 10 am - 8 pm Friday, 10 am - 5 pm Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm
Location of (Andrea's Bridal)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding