510 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 3

About Andrea's Bridal

Amazing, dresses, services and prices to fit all wedding day budgets. Andrea’s Bridal is Maine’s premier bridal and formal wear boutique located in the heart of Portland’s downtown district. We offer a vast selection of gowns for every occasion, personality and budget. Let our experienced style consultants help you find the perfect dress for your big day.

Follow Andrea's Bridal on

Andrea's Bridal 6
Andrea's Bridal 7
  • fidanzata

Jade · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Perfect place to say yes to the dress!

Ashley was an amazing consultant! She was friendly, honest, and great at helping me narrow down my favorite out of all the beautiful dresses I was trying on. The experience was personal and private, and I ended up falling in love with a dress, despite my indecisiveness. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily Welsh · Married on 05/27/2019

So wonderful I want to get married all over again!

After I got engaged, the first thing I wanted to do was find a dress! But where do you even start? Pinterest? Instagram? Say Yes to the Dress? David's Bridal? A boutique? Thankfully, my cousin is like an older sister to me and five years ago she had an amazing experience at Andrea's Bridal and found her wedding dress here. Alison encouraged me to come visit and try on dresses. Mind you, this was more than a drive down the road to Andrea's as I live in Alabama, was planning a wedding where I grew up in Vermont, and Andrea's is clearly in Maine... talk about a multi-state affair!

From the moment I called to make my appointment, I knew that this place was going to be wonderful! From appointment making to trying on dresses the team at Andrea's was so approachable, down to earth, and supportive. I worked with Amy during my visit and she listened to everything I thought I wanted and those body insecurities many of us have (hello hips!). She stuck to my respective budget, engaged with my family, and ultimately helped me find my dream dress. I felt like I had another friend in the process. As I tried on different options she carefully listened to what I liked or didn't like about each one and constructively helped me narrow down to two - one that was more of a "surprise factor" and had a skirt that was lightweight and fitting for my May wedding, and another that was what I like to call "classically me" but had a heavier fabric that was a bit more church wedding than open field. As I debated the pros and con's of each Amy looked at me as I stood in the dress I would ultimately pick (the one with the heavier fabric) and said, "The way you are looking at yourself in the mirror, you're smiling from the inside - you can tell that you FEEL beautiful in this dress and you know you look good. Some of the others you were in I could see the wheels turning in your head as you analyzed it - you're not doing that here." And so, I walked out having ordered a dress that I loved then, loved 6 months later when I came to get it, and 11 months later when I wore it down the aisle three weeks ago. I just want to put it on again and wear it now! Thank you Amy for helping me feel like the best version of myself on my wedding day!

Two more things - I highly recommend visiting on a weekday if you can, because it was wonderful to almost have the place to ourselves! With my sister with me, we were able to go right from my bridal gown fitting to picking out the bridesmaid dresses without originally scheduling an appointment to do that... knocked off two major checklist items!

I also want to give a big shoutout to Julia who helped me during my fitting and find my perfect veil (is it weird to occasionally wear that around the house now?!) and then had the major undertaking of finding my mom a MOB dress (if I could use the monkey with his eyes covered emoji here I would). I love my mom so much and she is one of the most endearing and innocent people I know, but let's just say that she "doesn't get out a lot" and has insecurities that everyone around her thinks she shouldn't. At Andreas the MOB and Bridesmaid Dresses are located downstairs and the bridal gowns are located upstairs. When we walked in the first thing my mom says is "I don't want to come out in front of a lot of people when I'm trying dresses on!" (Insert palm to face emoji here...) so she asks Julia very innocently, "Can I try on my dresses up here?" (we were already upstairs for my fitting) Julia magically made it happen and long story short my mom literally purchased and fell in love with the first dress Julia brought up. I think my mom may have even included the experience by telling Julia she loved her so much she wanted her to be at the wedding...

The gratefulness that we feel to the Andrea's Bridal team for making the entire experience fun, memorable (I'm sure Julia will remember my mom asking for a dress that wasn't too "Roman" --whatever that means!?!) and magical. They ultimately enabled myself, my mom, and my sister to feel like the best and most beautiful versions of ourselves. I can only cross my fingers that my sister (hopefully soon) decides to also return to Andrea's to find a dress for her wedding day.

Gratefully,
    The northern bride looking for a dress with a touch of classic southern charm
    Emily (Welsh) Kohler

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Andrea's Bridal 8
    Andrea's Bridal 9
    Andrea's Bridal 10

Allison · Married on 11/03/2018

Unique selections, comfortable atmosphere

I was thrilled to work with Ashley when finding my dress. I wanted something unique and had been to countless bridal shops and tried on dozens of dresses. I kept coming back to Andreas to work with Ashley because she seemed to be the only consultant who understood my vision, made me feel comfortable, did not pressure me, and worked to find me the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Andrea's Bridal 11
    Andrea's Bridal 12

Real Weddings

• 510 Congress Street Portland, 04101 See on map
    2077725313 (Phone number)
    Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm Monday, closed Tuesday, 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday, 10 am - 5 pm Thursday, 10 am - 8 pm Friday, 10 am - 5 pm Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm