SkyeLane Consulting Reviews

27 | Helotes, TX

27 Reviews for SkyeLane Consulting

Ashley and everyone with this company are absolutely amazing! Handled everything very professionally and in a prompt manner! All my questions that I had (and I had many!) Were all answered and she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed going into my big day! Which says alot! They took care of us all the way thru the wedding and even the next day! The venue was gorgeous and very well kept and clean! The day of wedding staff went out of their way to make sure everything and anything we asked for was taken care of and made sure everything ran smoothly during the reception. They are extremely professional, even when they see you getting frantic, and are able to ensure that everything is going great and to have no concern. I would highly recommend them for any event you are wanting to plan!

Thank you for making my day absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/04/2015

I don't know what I would've done without Ashley and Justin! I've never planned a wedding or much less a party for that matter. Planning out all the details of something I've never done before just seemed incredibly daunting. Ashley laid out the plan for me and already knew exactly what to get done and by when. She helped realize my vision by offering direction and options that were all within the budget we had discussed. She eliminated the stress of wedding planning and allowed me to just enjoy the fun part - being the bride! I had the best experience putting my wedding day together and it's seriously all thanks to Ashley and Justin. They genuinely care and will forever be wonderful friends. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. It was perfect! Ashley is the wedding angel you've been praying for! I swear she has secret wings and a halo!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Skyelane consulting was one of my best vendors. Ashley was professional, honest, and competitive in prices. She was also very organized.
    My wedding was a bit of a "mess" and she was on the ball of trying to get everything fixed. She still has been a wonderful advisor after my wedding.
    I would truly recommend this company. I know you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Marcella · Married on 08/30/2014

Skyelane Consulting did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding and making gorgeous floral arrangements. Our guests loved my bouquet and the tall centerpieces! They were very helpful several weeks leading up to our big day. Ashley Swan provided helpful tips and recommended vendors all along the way. I'm very pleased with their services and will continue to refer them to anyone planning a big event.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lea · Married on 08/02/2014

Ashley Swan and Katy Martin were amazing. My husband (fiancé at the time) hired them for the day of event coordinators. We met with them about three-four weeks before the wedding and from then on they took care of everything. They were quick at responding when I did have questions.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Cathy · Married on 06/21/2014

As the mother of the bride, I want to thank you both for the absolutely flawless and beyond beautiful wedding you planned and implemented. Somehow you were able to reflect the true Cara! Their wedding was perfect in every way. The flowers were especially wonderful. Cara wanted them to look like they had just been gathered from the field. That sounds easy, but in reality, very difficult! They were perfect. The photos show your attention to details. The set up at the church should be highlighted in a Wedding magazine! Your suggested band was awesome! Your suggested photographer captured the love and beauty that was present and we never knew they were there in out midst! Everyone loved the food (your suggestions again) and the decor was "spot on" what Cara was visualizing. How did "you get it" so perfect? Thanks for creating beautiful memories. We wish the two of you and your adorable daughters success in all your endeavors. Love you!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2014

Our wedding weekend couldn't have been more perfect! Ashley was hired as my day-of-coordinator and the execution of the day was flawless. She also served as my florist and decorator and everything was absolutely beautiful! We didn't have to worry about a thing during the day and actually got to enjoy our time with family and guests. Even though only hired as a day-of-coordinator, Ashley helped me months and weeks in advance, with keeping me on track of deadlines, following up with vendors, meeting with my venue, and bringing up items I hadn't even though of! Ashley was also very accommodating to our schedule and we collaborated together over emails, meetings and coffee! As with planning a wedding and having a full time job and attending night school, things can get a little hectic, but Ashley and her team were always willing to work around our schedules.

If you want to have a low stress day and know that it will be executed to perfection then Ashley and her team should be your #1 pick! She was an absolute dream to work with and she is perfectly lovely in every way!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Meghan was an awesome day of coordinator. I felt reassured knowing that she was there to manage everything and making sure everything was going as close to schedule as possible. My family and I were able to enjoy the day a lot more thanks to her assistance.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Richard · Married on 01/18/2014

Ashley did an absolutely wonderful job managing the Wedding Day events. She carefully coordinated with the vendors and the venue and took all of the stress off of our shoulders. It was well worth the small investment of money. I highly recommend Ms. Swan and her staff.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Heather · Married on 11/09/2013

Ashley was an amazing planner. She always made me feel like everything was going to go great and no bumps would be hit. And that is exactly what she did. I would recommend her to anyone I can for her services. She was sweet, organized, approachable and perfectly understanding. I hope I can use her again for a future event. :)

Sent on 11/24/2013

Heather · Married on 11/09/2013

Ashley Swan was amazing with flowers. She truly has a talent with flowers and décor. Everything looked amazing and we are still receiving compliments on the bouquet and all of the table arrangements. I basically handed her frames and pictures because I did not have time to choose which ones to put in. I told her I trust you. And she totally came through. The reception pavilion looked amazing!! Ashley Rocks!! ~Ham & Cheese Slater

Sent on 11/24/2013

Cory · Married on 03/23/2013

Ashley was such a Pro! She has a wonderful talent in helping people! She is awesome and I couldn't have done it without her... My wedding was perfect!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Diana · Married on 10/08/2011

Let me just start by saying that I am a VERY difficult person to please, that's extremely picky, and has to make sure everything is being taken care of at all times! This brief description of myself might sound like you and if that's the case then you have found the right person, Ashley Swan!

At first I wasn't even sure that I wanted to hire anyone to coordinate my wedding because I thought who can do it any better than I can, but hiring Ashley was the best thing I could have done for my wedding. From the beginning she put me at ease and I truly felt like I could trust her with this big day. We got together a few weeks before the wedding to go over things and made sure I wasn't worried about a thing. The day of the wedding everything went perfectly smooth, at least that's what I thought, until she later mentioned a few things that had come up the day of my wedding. By then she knew me so well that she took care of everything without me or my family having to be bothered about it.

When I hired her I was looking for someone to make my wedding day the most beautiful, stress-free day of my life and that she did. My husband and I would hire her again to coordinate any future events!

On a final note, Ashley knows tons of vendors. She helped me find most of the vendors I decided to hire for my big day.

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • User3162160 · event on: 07/22/2011

Working with Ashley and her vendors was absolutely amazing. We had to plan an event in less than 2 months and I was out of town. She helped me gather everything I needed and the event went off without a hitch. We had the event at The Swanderosa and it was absolutely stunning. I have the fondest memories of the whole planning process and the event and I'll never forget it. I just wish I had another reason to plan an event with Ashley at The Swanderosa sometime soon!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Destiny · Married on 07/22/2011

Where do I begin...Ashley Swan was the most professional, helpful and insightful individual I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was there from the beginning to the very end. She was always available to help in any way she could regardless of what time of day it was. From the preplanning to the final cleanup everything couldn't have gone smoother. She was there fixing all the small inevitable things that went wrong before I even knew what was happening. For example, my dress got a stain on it less than an hour before my wedding and she took it, cleaned it and got it back to me with plenty of time before the ceremony. She was able to conceptualize and bring to life my unique vision when no one else even took me seriously when I would talk about my carnival wedding idea. She also brought us a team of vendors who were perfect for us at a fraction of the price other vendors were quoting for less than what we wanted.So would I recommend Ashley Swan? Yes, a million times!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Ashley at SkyeLane Consulting was beyond a pleasure to work with! Professional, diligent, organized, knowledgeable....are just a few of the words that come to mind when describing my experience using her as my wedding planner. Her attention to detail and personalization cant be beat! Her personality and hospitality are inviting and comforting, just what you need when planning such an important event. She will surely make your dreams a reality and your special day one to remember! I will use SkyeLane Consulting to plan all my events in the future; I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Cara · Married on 06/21/2014

Ashley took all my ideas in stride and collaborated with me so that I could infuse our wedding with my own artistic style and creativity. She listened carefully and went overboard to share my vision of our perfect wedding night, and then she offered her expert opinions and advice based on her extensive experience. She was a perfect blend of friendly and professional, and honestly, by the time our wedding date came, she and Jason felt like family. From the big stuff like communicating with the caterer, band and photographer, down to tiny details like picking Texas wildflowers by hand for my bouquet, they pulled the whole thing off with grace. They worked overtime to be sure everything came out beautiful and they advocated for all my wishes even when it meant going up against some difficult personalities on staff at our venue. When the inevitable glitches came along (as can be expected in any complex event like a wedding) they responded quickly and did their best to solve the problem and restore the situation to my expectations. Ashley was always calm, professional, and kind. Yet, I knew that in her I had a fierce ally who would stop at nothing to be sure our special day was kept sacred and beautiful. My guests and the entire wedding party had only the utmost positive things to say about their interactions with her. I am so grateful that I had Ashley and Jason by my side AND behind the scenes on such a significant day. Because of their hard work, my husband and I enjoyed a very lovely start to our new lives together!

Sent on 03/04/2015

I hired Ashley as my day-of coordinator for my wedding and could not believe how amazing she was. I already knew that I wouldn't be disappointed because of how confident I felt hiring her after we met, but WOW... she exceeded our expectations in every way. She and her husband set up our whole reception and it looked incredible. It was exactly what I envisioned and more. She was an excellent coordinator the whole night and made the day completely stress-free. She overcame every obstacle with ease and was so helpful before and during the wedding. I recommend her all the way!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

We had Katy as our day-of coordinator and I am so glad we had her. She is professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. She handles pressure well; due to rain, we had to scrap our original departure plan. She was able to cancel our transportation and plan an alternative with very little stress to us. Additionally, she went above and beyond what we expected her duties were. She was more than willing to decorate the venue while we got dressed and ready. Considering our centerpieces had a lot of pieces, this was a huge help that my husband and I, and our families, really appreciated.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Booking SkyeLane as my day of coordinator was one of the best decisions that we made during our wedding planning. Katy met with me to plan my day, helped with set up the day before, and then helped me have the most incredible wedding day. There were some minor issues with my vendors and Katy handled everything. I didn't know what time it was during the reception! But Katy was there to make sure everything was running smoothly and that we followed the timeline. I was able to relax and really give my guests my attention. I highly recommend SkyeLane for their professionalism and commitment to making your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Megan · Married on 08/09/2014

The Skyelane Team did an amazing job for us! We used the day of coordination services and were blown away. They took care of everything and took away a lot of my worry and stress. Our wedding and reception ran perfectly which I know would not have happened without them. I was able to enjoy the entire day and not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Rowdy · Married on 04/25/2015

3.0

We booked Ashley for day-of-services and on the day of she was amazing. Her and her husband remembered every detail we had asked for without prompting, they were attentive and helpful the entire day. The one piece of advice that I would give would be this: If you are asking for day-of-services, be aware that that is exactly what you will get. A few months out from the wedding the contact and responsiveness wasn't great, but if this is the case don't stress out - they couldn't have been better on the day of.

Sent on 08/09/2015

3.0

Skyelane Consulting was a lifesaver on the day of my wedding! I hired Katy as a day of coordinator and we hit it off right away. I was only months away from my wedding and had done about 99% of the planning. What I really needed was someone to help me with the day of. I was very detailed with decorations and was afraid that even help with some family members, not everything would be set up in time. So when Katy come along, I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders. She was very sweet and very responsive when I e-mailed, called or text her. She knew how I wanted things and made feel confident that she would make sure everything was perfect. She tied up all loose ends with vendors and assured me that everything would be taken care. Anytime there was a little bump in the road, I would tell her and she would immediately take care of it!

When the day of the wedding came, Katy and her assistant worked so hard to get everything set up. In the end, everything looked perfect. I couldn't believe they pulled it off exactly the way I imagined it! It was beautiful!! As the night went on, Katy was very helpful to all of our guests and was very good about reminding me when to do something. I never felt bombarded or pulled away from the wedding but Katy made sure that we did all of our wedding traditions. She was very sweet to everyone and not one person ever complained.

One big thing she did for me was when some music issues came up. We hired a band and I guess with some miscommunication, they didn't have of the break music (wobble, cupid shuffle) that most people have at weddings. Katy and her assistant used their own phones to save the day. They just plugged them in and played all the songs we wanted. It was awesome and she above and beyond to make our wedding wonderful. I couldn't have been any happier and she was an angel from heaven!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Chanda · Married on 09/27/2013

3.5

I chose Ashley based on her outstanding display at a bridal show I attended. She was the only vendor who had several table settings already set up with pricing. I was very impressed with her designs and knew she would be able to meet my wedding vision. Over the next few months I worked closely with Ashley so she understood me and my vision. She let my husband and me visit her warehouse, look at her inventory and even attempt to put together my own centerpieces. I was not able to come up with anything I loved so I asked Ashley to please come up with 13 different centerpieces all in the theme of my wedding and that I did not even need to see the designs before the wedding. This to me was a huge leap of trust since I am a very hands on bride. I can honestly say that the day of my wedding, Ashley was the vendor I was most impressed with! She came through 10 times better that I ever imagined. She took the venue room and turned it into EXACTLY what I envisioned (vintage glam). I have been told that I have high expectations (haha) and Ashley well exceeded my expectations. And because she doesn't have all of the overhead that some other vendors have, she is very reasonably priced! Great price, amazing results! What more could a bride ask for!!!! I would definitely utilize Ashley for any future parties or events that I have. Chanda

Sent on 11/07/2013

Clayton · Married on 05/03/2014

They are a great company to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2014