Shannon Christopher Photography Reviews

Shannon Christopher Photography 6
Shannon Christopher Photography 7
  • Z

Kristin · Married on 05/18/2011

Being a fairly camera-shy gal, I imagined a day of awkward moments shared among Shannon, his camera and me, but that isn’t how the day played-out. Being a very calm fellow, Shannon put me at ease, lightening the atmosphere at every turn. We shared many laughs throughout the day. His photos are amazing! They are technically right-on, but most importantly, they capture the essence of the day, and that is what we appreciate most when we look at them. We had a very small wedding, so sharing photos with friends and family who did not attend is how they get to experience the day. They are all amazed, as are we, by his ability to capture intimate moments, as well as the joy felt by everyone throughout the day. Shannon brings creativity and laughter to the table. He was a very welcome addition to our very small wedding party. When you need him, he is there, and when he needs to remain unnoticed, he does. He moves around like an arctic fox, or perhaps a panther, either way, he is stealthy. We are still shocked at how many views/angles he could capture of the same moment; I mean, he is only one man… isn’t he? Shannon spent a lot of time getting to know us during the months leading up to our wedding, so he was well prepared on our wedding day. We will forever be amazed by how much of himself he gave to us, in time and energy, on our special day. If you are in search of a solid photographer (and all-around good dude), contact (and hire) Shannon Christopher, you won’t be disappointed.
    Sshhh… don’t tell:
    Secret 1: He is very, very prompt.
    Secret 2: He will work his butt off for you.
    Shannon, you have our deepest gratitude.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2011

Shannon was a wonderful photographer, so easy to work with, and made an otherwise crazy day that much easier. I was able to put my confidence in him that he would follow through on everything he promised, and I was not disappointed. He has been prompt with responses throughout the entire process, and in fact, my parents, my in-laws, and my husband and I have all received our wedding albums less than 3 months after the wedding. And, of course, his pictures are FABULOUS. I didn't want the typical engagement pictures, with my hand on my fiance's chest showing off the ring, and Shannon was able to capture wonderful, unique shots. You better book him before he fills your date!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Beverly · Married on 04/04/2011

Shannon is a visual storyteller! His journalistic photography style will make you smile, laugh, even cry, reflecting on all the great moments captured on your special day. He has a great attitude, is very accomidating, professional and reliable. He went over and beyond for us on our wedding day. Brides can be rest assured they will get more than they imagined out of their investment when working with Shannon.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Erika · Married on 10/09/2010

Shannon is AMAZING! So much fun to work with and he is very creative. You should book him now!

Sent on 01/06/2011

Courtney · Married on 10/02/2010

Shannon made the whole process of finding, hiring, and working with a wedding photographer so easy, especially since we were planning a beach wedding from out-of-state! He wanted to know from the beginning exactly what we were looking for, he was always available for any questions or recommendations that I needed, and he even showed up early. Our wedding day was perfect, and he was a great addition to it. Not to mention that our photos arrived so much earlier than I expected and they were gorgeous! He was easy to work with, and I have great pictures of everyone who was a part of our day. I can't say enough good things about working with Shannon!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/07/2010

We loved Shannon in every aspect. I was such a nervous wreck and he was wonderful every step of the way. Not only did he calm me down, but he made me feel beautiful. Shannon felt like a part of our family and friends, and we couldn't have asked for more. If I ever have another reason (or just want more exceptional pictures) I know who to contact. Shannon left us with a lifetime of moments that literally cover the walls of our house! The pictures he took were amazing and everyone that has seen them is even more blown away by them. Shannon really knew how to capture our wedding and our personalities, we absolutely love him, and miss him dearly!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Allison · Married on 07/10/2010

Shannon was wonderful to work with. His dedication and passion for the job made our experience one that we will never forget. He captured the perfect moment with every picture. When working with Shannon, be open minded and trust his decisions and the pictures from your special occassion will be perfect! We will be working with him again in the future with whatever special occassion life may bring us. Shannon your are awesome at what you do and we enjoyed every moment working with you. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 07/31/2010
  • blackrose400

Emily · Married on 06/26/2010

Shannon Christopher is truly the best you could ask for. He is reasonably priced, helpful and very layed back. He goes out of his way to form a relationship with you, so you really feel like more than just a client. My husband is very uncomfortable with having his picture taken, so I was a little nervous about how the engagement and wedding picture sessions would go. Things could not have been any smoother! Shannon made all of us feel so at ease, and the pictures came out AMAZING! They look as if they are right out of a bridal magazine. I would highly recomend him to any couple. I honeslty have nothing negative to say about him or his photos. As soon as you hire him you will be glad you did.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2010

Shannon was simply awesome. I originally narrowed my search down to about 3 photographers that I liked about equally based on the photos on their websites, then got price quotes and Shannon beat the others' prices by far. Since we don't live in Savannah, we had to base our decision on the photos and price. I'm so glad we went with him, he was fabulous! Very comfortable to work with - having some bridal portraits with him before the ceremony - and being away from my family - actually calmed me down and made me feel more relaxed! Our photos turned out really great - we are so happy with them! Shannon is very artistic, so if you want more "traditional" poses for the moms and grandmas, make sure to let him know. Shannon was an absolute joy to work with, I'm wondering if we can think of some excuses to have some more photos done with him in the future!

Sent on 04/21/2010

Adam · Married on 01/23/2010

Shannon is not only an awesome photographer, but a great friend. He is definitely a "five star" rating and then some! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2010

Diane · Married on 01/01/2010

Shannon was an absolute delight to work with on my wedding day. I didn't have to worry about anything that dealt with the photos and that was a real weight lifted off my shoulders! He arrived on time and worked very proficiently. He was very sweet and complimented both me and my brides maids on everything. It was a real joy to work with Shannon Christopher....if I ever get married again, not likely.....I would use him again and has already referred him to some friends of mine!

Sent on 02/12/2010

Mercer · Married on 12/05/2009

Shannon did an outstanding job documenting our wedding day. When I look at the album, he captured every detail that I want to be able to remember 50 years from now...the album tells the story of the day while documenting not only photos but the actual emotions.

He left no stone unturned and captured memories that I did not get to experience myself. There was not one thing I asked Shannon to do that he did not go the extra mile for. My husband commented he was like a "ninja," as he was all over the place taking pictures, but we rarely saw him move...the photos prove he was genuinely all over the place all day long!

I wanted real photos of real events and real memories; I did not want photographs that resembled my parents' album. My mother (who is very traditional) is still in awe of Shannon's work and wishes his form of journalism was available when she got married.

His passion for photography proves he truly loves his career and does not view it as just a job. He strives for 110% client customer satisfaction and does not accept any less. His personality and "cool guy" approach made him a fun guy to have photograph our wedding. I (cannot believe I am admitting this) was pretty high-strung that morning, but once we starting taking pictures, I relaxed and realized this truly was happening. My friends at time cracked up, because Shannon was constantly saying "do you need anything from me?"...so we wondered if he had a secret stash of xanax or a flask of tequila! Again, this proves his dedication to complete satisfaction.

I highly recommend Shannon Christopher and cannot wait to have him document our next milestones in life.

Sent on 01/11/2010

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2009

Shannon was the consummate professional during engagement shots, bridal portraits, and wedding shots. We were immensely impressed with his creative use of lighting! My husband and I are not "picture people" but felt completely at ease during every session we shared with Shannon. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and individually, and that knowledge truly translated itself in the pictures. Shannon was easily accessible by phone and email and always pleasant and flexible in his schedule. Our only complaint is that there are so many wonderful shots to choose from, it's just too difficult to select only one to put on our mantle! We'd love to have more photography sessions with him, but we're all out of weddings! Shannon, would you consider doing family and/or baby portraits?!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Judy · Married on 08/08/2009

Shannon was just the kind of photographer my daughter was looking for....creative. and informal. And just the kind of photographer I was looking for...someone I felt I could trust with this once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Right off the bat, Shannon met my expectations by being receptive to every question we asked, and he was usually back with an answer within minutes. On the day of the wedding, he made sure he got the photos we had asked him for ahead of time and recommended beautiful places to photograph the bride and groom. Then he worked like crazy the entire day to capture so many special moments. The photos are wonderful! I have so many 'favorites'! Shannon deinitely exceeded my hopes for the day, and I would definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/15/2010

Kim · Married on 03/13/2010

Anyone can take pictures, but if true art and creativity is what you are looking for than Shannon Christopher is your man. I love our wedding photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Shannon goes above and beyond and he wants to help in any way he can. He is an artist and a kind man.

Sent on 04/01/2010

AMBER · Married on 07/25/2009

3.0

Shannon is very affordable, flexible and has a calming laid back personality, which was much appreciated on our big day!! My only disappointment was some of the shotos were off-centered and people were not lined up symmetrically. Nevertheless, i would definately use him again, especially for any nontraditional or casual photo sessions!!

Sent on 01/08/2010

emily · Married on 08/06/2010

3.5

shannon christopher is an amazing photographer. His photographs are so beautiful. On my wedding day, it seemed like a million things were going wrong and i was stressed out and running late, but shannon reassured me many times that everything would work itself out, and it did. He made me feel more relaxed and helped me to enjoy the special day. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/07/2010