Serene Image Photography Reviews

9 | Los Angeles, CA

9 Reviews for Serene Image Photography

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 01/24/2015

Serena did both our engagement and our wedding and the photographs were amazing!!! We both love every single photo and she knew exactly what to do. We have 2 kids ages 6 and 7 and she was great with them as well. My mom even commented on how organized she was at the wedding. I got every shot that I wanted because we talked about them all before the wedding. Made things so much less hectic!! Thank you SO much Serena I'm over the top happy with the pictures you took for us:) I would recommend Serena to everyone looking for a photographer!!!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Brian · Married on 07/26/2014

Serena did our engagement photos and wedding photos. Both turned out amazing and she was really great to work with! Your photographer is the most important vendor you will hire and we definitely recommend Serena. Thank you Serena!!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Veena · Married on 05/22/2010

Serena and her assistants are incredible! They make you feel very much at ease and captured so many special moments. My husband is not one for getting his photo taken but he felt so comfortable around Serena and her assistants. So grateful to them for catching all the details, I don't know how they got so many pictures, I didn't even notice them during the wedding/reception!

Sent on 02/03/2013
  • User3049369 · event on: 09/15/2008

Serena has taken photos for several life events--boudoir, maternity, and then new baby photos. She takes amazing photos and is willing to try any ideas. She is always prompt and professional. I would recommend her to anyone and I have!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Nailah · Married on 08/30/2008

I had the pleasure of working with Serena nearly 5 years ago, when she photographed my wedding. She did an AMAZING job and her beautiful photography was one of the highlights of our wedding day. Serena also shot our engagement session and I remember thinking how easy it was to work with her. She was very skilled at capturing those special details and moments without imposing in our space. Our families were so impressed with the photos that my brother-in-law ended up hiring her for his wedding the following year and their photos came out beautiful as well. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed and it will be the one thing you won't have to worry about on that special day!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Moses · Married on 05/02/2008

Hi Serena, Wanted to say thank you for all your help and awesome work for our wedding. Your teams performance was definitely above our expectations, and we have pretty high expectations. I will pass your name on to anyone looking for photographers in the future.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Melodie · Married on 08/12/2006

Serena is an amazing and creative photographer! My husband and I thought she did an excellent job for our wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Kaoru · Married on 09/19/2004

She is a wonderful photographer. Very personable and professional.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Laura · Married on 11/02/2014

When I saw Serena's images online, I loved the quality of them -- extremely creative but still elegant, capturing both candid shots and portraits with equally strong qualities. When we met her, my now husband and I immediately felt comfortable with her. I would describe her as someone who is very easy to be with. She has a wonderfully artistic quality but understands how to also preserve the essence of a wedding. She listened to us carefully about the type of pictures we wanted and absolutely delivered them to us. The day of the event, she and her partner were complete professionals. I never expected that they would also capture spectacular portrait shots of our friends and family. All who have seen our albums have loved them. We are thrilled with the results, but also very grateful to have found someone who was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2014