Sebastian Ho Photography Reviews

17 | Rowland Heights, CA

17 Reviews for Sebastian Ho Photography

Maria · Married on 12/19/2015

Since the first time my husband and I meet Sebastian we knew he would be our photographer for our wedding. He is very knowledgeable and his work is very beautiful. Sebastian and his crew were amazing they are very workable and passionate of what they do. We received our wedding photos very quickly and they are amazing. I would totally recommend them for any occasion. I would hire them again!! Thank you Sebastian and Crew for making our wedding day very special and capturing all the special moments

Sent on 01/17/2016

Trisha · Married on 06/07/2015

Sebastian whole-heartedly depicted our wedding story from our engagement photos and small intimate destination wedding to our reception back home. His ability to capture meaningful moments through this entire process was nothing short of immaculate. From the very beginning it was clear that this was more than just a job to him, it was his passion and something he firmly believed in. After the first meeting with Sebastian, my husband and I knew that he was exactly what we were looking for.

Once everything was said and done, Sebastian having taken pictures on 3 separate occasions for us, I can confidently say that he far exceeded any expectations that I had set when it all began. I would absolutely recommend Sebastian, not simply as a photographer, but someone who you will appreciate and be thankful that he graciously agreed to be a part of your special day.

His work and capabilities caught my eye before I even met him. I thought I knew what to expect in hiring him, but he continued to surprise and reassure us that we made the right decision through his work. Thank you Sebastian for your love for what you do. It's incredibly difficult to find these days.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Shane · Married on 05/24/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased with the professionalism and high body of work received from Sebastian and Sebastian Ho Photography. He was incredibly flexible to work with and very accommodating throughout our entire wedding process. His ability to capture our most candid moments with breathtaking foregrounds were images we thought could only be seen in magazines. Sebastian's thoughtfulness and warm personality brought out the best in us and all our guests and was a complement to his creative artistry.

My wife and I feel incredible fortunate and blessed to have found Sebastian and Sebastian Ho Photography and will be using him for years to come. We now realize the importance of capturing life most precious moments and would only entrust Sebastian to illustrate that story for us with lens.

Sent on 07/20/2015

May · Married on 05/02/2015

Anybody looking for a professional photographer, I would highly recommend Sebastian Ho. It was an honored to have Sebastian captured my beautiful pictures on my wedding day a couple months ago. How I was going to remember my wedding day is by my wedding pictures and Sebastian nailed it. He captured all the important moments that we don’t pay attention too much of. From the moment I saw my husband on our first look to the last moment we held each other at our venue. Our memories well forever be remembered through our pictures that Sebastian took.
    He was so easy to work with, even though he was busy with other clients, he made sure to respond back to us if we had any questions or concerns. He was quick at getting our pictures back and preparing for our album. Overall, he made everything run smoothly without us being stress about anything. Not only do we have a photographer when we need one but we also gained another friend.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Christine · Married on 03/29/2014

We love Sebastian's photojournalistic style and his attention to detail. One of his best qualities is that during our entire event, we didn't feel like the paparazzi was on us - in fact, most of the time we didn't see Sebastian at all! He was able to capture all the important events without infringing on our personal space, allowing us to fully enjoy how special the day is. He was a pleasure to work with and our only regret, if you can call it a regret, is that we did not do our Engagement photos with him as well. This would have allowed us to get to know each other a little better so that we were even more comfortable on the wedding day.

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • I

ingrid · Married on 11/16/2013

Picking a wedding photographer is a very difficult choice to make as you have trust them to capture everything and more on your special day. We accompanied an engaged friend to the Pasadena wedding expo and were blown away by Sebastian's photos. Granted we were not engaged at the time, we kept his information. When we got engaged, we contacted him right away as we knew we didn't want anyone else.My husband and I had a great time working with Sebastian. From the consultation, engagement shoot, wedding day, to getting our album, he walked us through the process, made us feel comfortable,and was very responsive to all our questions.The pictures were beautiful and definitely captured all the emotions and more of our special day. He is very professional, extremely talented, and fun to work with as well :) We definitely recommend him as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/14/2014

Vivien · Married on 10/16/2013

We looked at a ton of wedding photographers online and stumbled on Seb's profile after seeing some shots he took of a wedding in Maui. We fell in love with his classic artistic touch and perfectly exposed photos with expert lighting. Beautiful frames! There was an air of elegance and passion in all of his photos. So we got in touch with Seb and was even more impressed at how responsive, accommodating, helpful and awesome he was. Plus we feel that Seb's prices are super reasonable especially for his caliber of skillset.

Seb took our engagement photos in Negril, Jamaica for us (it's on his blog on his website!) and we have the most amazing photos on top of a lighthouse, overlooking the cliffs, on the beach. We even had some fun with photography and sparklers with steel wool! Seb made both of us feel at ease and we had a ton of fun while looking at each other all day long with our photo :) Seb has a lot of fun poses but it's even better if you bring your own for the engagement shoot~

Then came our wedding day. Seb was on time (big +!), he brought along an assistant, both very professional, and he took all the photos on my shot list :) Lots of good angles and moments captured where 3 months later now, my husband and I still look at the photos and ooooh and ahhhh at them~

Fun Fact: We literally changed our wedding date because Seb was already booked on a THURSDAY. So lock him down early because apparently he books up on weekdays too :)

All along, Seb's responses were quick and informative. He helped me pick out a few items such as veil length :) Our photos were ready within the timeframe he promised and we made photobooks as thank yous to everyone (small wedding!). Everyone LOVED the photos :) Thank you again Seb and we look forward to your creativity when you do our 1st born shoot :)

Sent on 01/21/2014

Ailyn · Married on 09/30/2012

I really wanted to write this review because Sebastian really did a great job for our engagement pictures and I am sure our wedding pictures will be amazing as well. Sebastian has an easy-going personality and a great eye for what makes a special picture. I can't wait to see all of my wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/17/2012

I forget how I found Sebastian but after looking at his pictures online I knew he would be the photographer I wanted without even meeting him yet or knowing how much he cost. I had browsed maybe 30-40 photographers online and narrowed it down to my top 10 just in case though. After getting pricing from all, he was surprisingly affordable compared to people I thought were much less talented and wanted a lot more. After meeting with him, he was very easy going. People couldn't stop complimenting us on our engagement photos and we just got our wedding pictures back and they look as amazing as we had hoped. He was so easy to schedule and work with. You could tell he has an eye for taking unique and very artistic photos and making even the most boring or ugly venues look amazing. He knows how to work with lighting especially I think because our indoor evening photos came out as great as our outdoor day photos regardless of which way the light was hitting us. Our engagement session was even done on a cloudy day and he made it look sunny and bright.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Ria · Married on 08/25/2012

I am really excited about writing this review! Sebastian's a tremendously talented photographer. I actually stumbled upon his site rather randomly when I was Google searching the keywords "Laguna Beach weddings" one day.

His photo blog was the first one out of oh, 57 albums I had seen that day, that literally made my jaw drop and eyes go wide with awe. Stunning prints. Images that are epic, and yet intimate at the same time. I was really wowed with the technical and artistic elements of his photos. His style is to blow up the beauty of your wedding in full detail and not hide it behind an instagram-like filter. That boldness results in truly extraordinary shots.

The lighting in our venue (a local art gallery) was really tough (I know because a lot of our friends' point-and-shoot cameras came out with ghostly white eyeballs and blurry faces. But Sebastian was able to leverage his knowledge of the camera effectively (and quickly!) to capture the key moments of our day before that moment could disappear.

I know budgeting for vendors can be tough but if there's any way to move money around so that you can hire this guy for your wedding, I truly believe it's worth it, you'll definitely be gazing at the photos for a long time after!

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 07/16/2011

Sebastian did an amazing job capturing our wedding! He also did our engagement photos and did a great job with those! It was easy to communicate with him and he dud everything we asked for but also suggested ideas to us. It was relaxing, comfortable, fun and stress free working with Sebastian. We are extremely pleased with our pictures and will definitely stay in touch with him!

Sent on 08/13/2011

Jacob · Married on 06/11/2011

Sebastian Ho photographed our wedding in Maui in June 2011. Wow.... sums it up. The photographs Sebastian took for us were all that we could have hoped for and much more. His eye caught the interesting details, the unscripted and spontaneous moments, the feeling of the gorgeous setting, and the mood of the day. We absolutely love our photos and the emotion they portray. In addition and importantly, he had a friendly, positive, and upbeat manner that enhanced our special day as we interacted with him. Sebastian's talent and style are obvious, and we wholeheartedly recommend him. Most of all, we are so happy to have our most important memories now beautifully captured! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Laurel · Married on 10/09/2010

Sebastian is a wonderful photographer, he gets great shots! He is very patient - when my husband and I did our engagement photos we felt so weird posing, but Sebastian was great at making us feel like it was all ok. The pictures turned out great and the turnaround time was very quick. The only thing I wish he would have done is adjust some small details, like told us when our shirts were wrinkled up, or adjusted my engagement ring (it was a little tilted in the pictures). Overall I was very comfortable with Sebastian - he also brought an assistant to the wedding for pictures and I barely knew that either of them were taking pictures all night. Price-wise he is very reasonable. We would definitely recommend Sebastian!

Sent on 06/01/2011

jj · Married on 07/03/2010

Sebastian at www.sebstudios.net is great! We chose him to be our photographer after pouring through 35+ photographers & their portfolio and spending 1.5 weeks reviewing & interviewing. We had a range of photographers from low-end to high-end quality...and with a wide range of costs. We decided to go with Sebastian because his work seemed high quality and his cost was low in comparison to those with comparable quality of work. We never regretted our decision. Not only was Sebastian really (REALLY) easy to work with...he was also very kind, professional, and amazingly quick with the turnaround time of photos. We received our wedding photos within a month after our wedding. We were still trying to settle down (and not yet moved in) and already we had our wedding photos! I have friends who do not receive their wedding photos until 1, 2, or 3 years later! We highly recommend Sebastian. -jj wu

Sent on 03/23/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2010

Sebastian was so great to work with, he was very kind and patient but most of all he took amazing pictures. His pictures captured the essence of our wedding and as a bride,the time goes so quickly and you miss so much that having pictures like the ones he took, is priceless. We highly recomend Sebastian Ho and we hope he's available for all the important events in our life because we would love to have him document them...

Sent on 06/23/2010

Kim · Married on 09/19/2009

After seeing his photos we only had to meet him in person once to know immediately that we wanted to hire Sebastian for our wedding last September. We met with a lot of photographers and found that you really need to be comfortable with your photographer in order for them to capture those moments that tug at the heart strings and Sebastian fit the bill perfectly. He is professional yet friendly with his clients and he really makes you feel at ease in front of the camera no matter how camera shy you happen to be.

He throws in a complimentary engagement session as part of his wedding package as a way to get to know you better as a couple and for you to become comfortable with a huge camera and lens in front of your face. We didn’t think the e-session was necessary initially, but we ended up having a lot of fun thanks to Sebastian who just made us relax with his easy going nature.

On the day of, I was comforted seeing Sebastian's familiar face and he was completely unobtrusive, which is what you want out of your photographer. At the same time he'll do whatever it takes to get those Kodak moments. I’ll never forget him throwing my shoes in the air 10 times or getting down on the ground to get the perfect shot!

Sebastian's turnaround time is also fast and he's super responsive to your questions often responding to my emails within an hour! And the bottom line: the pictures turned out amazing. Our friends and family still ooohh and aahh over the wedding slide show he put together for us simply awesome!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Bonnie · Married on 08/08/2009

I can't say enough just how awesome Sebastian is! When my husband and I first met him and reviewed his portfolio we knew we were in good hands. His work stood out from a lot of the other photographers we checked out and to top it off his pricing was incredibly reasonable. He was very professional during our entire wedding day yet was so much fun to be around. When we finally got our final pictures back I couldn't believe all the moments he captured. I cried, and many of my friends and relatives could not stop complimenting me on the photos. He gets booked fast so do yourself a favor and book him now!

Sent on 01/11/2010