Sean Wytrwal Photography Reviews

15 | Maynard, MA

15 Reviews for Sean Wytrwal Photography

15 Sean Wytrwal Photography Reviews

Kim · Married on 07/12/2014

Sean was absolutely amazing to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. His professionalism was only outdone by his great personality which made everyone feel comfortable. He captured all of the moments of our special day without being intrusive. His creativity from beginning to finish exceeded our expectations. Out of the many wedding vendors that we had we personally recommend Sean to all of our friends and family.
    We look forward to using him again in the future for to capture our special moments.
    Sean is the best!!!! :)
    Kim & John Power

Meredith · Married on 06/07/2014

Sean's photos speak for themselves. He is an incredible photographer and was amazing to work with both for my engagement session and wedding. His fun energy definitely put me at ease on a day that I thought I was going to lose my mind :) I cannot recommend him enough!

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2014

Besides choosing the venue, Sean was the best decision we made for our wedding. Hands down. I let everyone know who we used and suggest they use him for their wedding as well. His work is fantastic - he really knows what he is doing. Sean spent an entire evening with my fiance and I driving around Newport shooting our engagement photos at multiple locations. That was special to us because we were able to form a connection with him and we got a TON of great pictures in many different spots! Our wedding day, he brought a second photographer who was an absolute sweetheart. They work very well together. Sean was very professional but also joked a ton with us which made everyone feel more comfortable. I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures!!

• kathryn

kathryn · Married on 10/12/2013

Sean was amazing!!! I recommend him to all of my friends!!

He is professional, creative, and pays great attention to detail.

He was worth every penny!

Did a perfect job of beautifully capturing every emotion and facet of our wedding day! Sean (along with his second photographer Jessie) was very accommodating, helpful, and patient. His prices were extremely reasonable for the services and quality of work he provided. I can't stop looking at my pictures and have been getting tons of compliments from everyone who sees them!

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

My husband and I were very happy with all of our fabulous wedding pictures!!!!! Sean was very professional and I have recommended him to family/friends..

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2012

When the time came to plan our wedding, there was no question who we wanted to use as our photographer. I can’t say enough good things about Sean. He is so much fun to work with but also very professional. He really has a great way of making you feel comfortable and really show your personalities in the photos. We told him what we were looking for and he went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. Sean has done our engagement photos along with our wedding photos and I can't wait to continue to have him capture our future moments as well! Amazing work!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/04/2012

Sean recently took our engagement photos. We couldn't be any happier with them - they are amazing! We have already framed and hung quite a few in our home, and so have our families (the framed photos have made great gifts). Though we didn't know what to expect at first, Sean immediately got us laughing and made us feel so comfortable through the whole process. Sean really took the time to get every shot right. We brought along our puppy, Lucy - and Sean took so many good shots of her (which required a lot of patience). Sean is talented and so professional - he took the time to listen to our suggestions and he offered great ones of his own. We would absolutely recommend Sean for any job. Thanks for capturing all the happy memories, Sean!
    -Olivia & Scott

arielle · Married on 06/22/2012

Nothing but perfection. I was so happy with everything and o would recommend Sean to everyone.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Thanks Arielle!!

Cate · Married on 05/27/2012

Sean was awesome to work with and we can't say enough about how pleased we are with our pictures! He is very professional, conscientious, and he did an amazing job with our pictures. Sean was great at giving us some direction in the types of pictures to take, but kept within our style. He was also really flexible and didn't mind going to 2 locations after the ceremony for some extra pictures. He is very friendly, easy to work with- and he was great at getting the younger kids in our wedding party to cooperate. We are so happy with our pictures- I didn't even realize how many he had actually taken until we got them! We highly recommend him for wedding photography- he is such a gifted photographer and being easy to work with was an added bonus! Thanks so much Sean! - Cate and Mike

Sean is an amazing photographer. I used him for my engagement and wedding photography and have recommended him to several other brides and each one has been very pleased with his work. He's fun, creative, and gets all the photos you want. You won't be disappointed!

Ashley · Married on 02/26/2011

We were very satisfied with the services provided to us by Sean! He made the experience fun and had so many great ideas. He also allowed us to include our own little suggestions :) I could not imagine working with any other photographer!

Jonathan · Married on 09/18/2010

Sean W. is a fun-loving professional who is more than passionate about his work and art. His photography of our wedding blended the traditional and fun elements that my wife and I were searching for, while being extremely available to cater to our every wish. From prewedding shots of the bride's day all the way through masterful party/social shots at the end of the night (and everything in between!) - I would not hesitate to recommend Sean as your ONLY photography option for your special days. We will be coming back to him again and again as our family begins to grow!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Thanks Jon!!!

Guilia · Married on 06/27/2009

Sean was exactly the kind of photographer we were looking for to take our wedding shots. We have a great mix of formal prints and fun prints. He was open to suggestions of shots that I really wanted, but he also had a lot of his own creative ideas. Everyone had a great time, and it's awesome to look back at the shots Sean took and remember how much fun it was.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sean Wytrwal Photography's reply:

Thanks Guilia!! Your wedding was a blast. Definitely one to remember!!!

alysa · event on: 11/10/2013

Sean was incredible to work with. He made my family feel so comfortable during our photoshoot including our toddler by making funny faces and sounds to get her to smile. I highly recommend Sean. He was so flexible - even coming up to our small farm to do the photoshoot at no extra charge! He has a great eye, imagination and what you get for the price is better than any other photographer around this area. Can't wait for the fall when we have our next photo session!!