Sara Lovell: Hairstylist and Makeup Artist Reviews

16 | Las Vegas, NV

16 Reviews for Sara Lovell: Hairstylist and Makeup Artist

Sarah did the most beautiful airbrush make up for my mom, bm and me. She totally brought the calm with her to my parents house where she worked her magic. Zero complaints or concerns!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Randi · Married on 06/21/2014

Sarah was amazing! She did hair and makeup for myself, my mother in law, mother, and 5 bridesmaids. She came to US! She traveled to our hotel room that morning which was such a lifesaver. No one had pictures or references for hair and makeup except for me. She made everyone look unique but still a part of the same group which I loved. We did a vintage 30's 40's style hair and makeup. She was so excited and we all couldn't be happier with the results. She had us laughing and comfortable but still was working fast to get us all done. I will def use Sara for all my events. She has already cut and dyed my hair after the wedding was over! Great stylist/makeup artist. BOOK HER NOW! you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Sara does flawless work as a makeup artist! I have had my makeup done several times in the past and was never happy with it. Sara listened to my input and in the end came up with a look that is the infinitely superior version of my usual "best day" look that I feel comfortable with. I really felt like the prettiest version of myself on my wedding day, which is what I think every bride wants. My photographer mentioned that the makeup also photographed very well, which is important. And, I should mention that her work had to stand up to temperatures in the mid 90s for a four hour outdoor photography shoot, and you would have never guessed.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

I can't say enough good things about Sara! Not only was she very comfortable to be around, and a super nice person, but she is incredibly good at her job! I have struggled with acne and I was very worried about it on my wedding day, but Sara made me look and feel beautiful. All of her products also smell delicious. Sara was also great about being flexible about location and came to our hotel to do all of the girls up. It was a great experience.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Margeaux · Married on 06/28/2013

Sara was wonderful. She worked with me in every aspect, and was very open to my feedback about how I wanted my hair and makeup. Everyone complimented me on my hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Sara was amazing. She showed up bright and early with a smile on her face, and did a wonderful job on all of my bridesmaids and myself. She put up with my last minute bridal meltdown like a champ, and kept her pleasant demeanor! I got so many compliments, as did my girls, and my hair and makeup looked as fresh and new at 11:00 when our reception ended as it had at noon when she started working on it. I would ABSOLUTELY hands down recommend her... she made me look and feel my best!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Sara does such an amazing job on hair and makeup and is so flexible and responsive during the planning process. She can come straight to your location and takes such care and time to make sure she gets a good sense from you what you want. I felt so supported by her in the process and felt like she treated me more like a friend than a bride. Do the airbrush makeup and the lashes!!! I hardly ever wear makeup and Sara was able to make it look so natural and beautiful. Her prices are amazing also. I only wish I was closer to Rochester, NY so I could have her do my makeup everyday!!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sara was absolutely amazing to work with! I had booked her based on her awesome reviews and that she works with airbrush makeup (absolutely recommend!). Having flawless makeup the day of my wedding was really important to me. She did the make up for my entire bridal party and my mom. I had a make-up trial in which she worked until I was completely satisfied with the look I wanted. The day of the wedding she came to my house where all us girls were getting ready. She worked non-stop from the minute she walked in the door- with a great big smile! And actually once everyone was done, one girl who wanted to do her own makeup and my mom decided that everyone looked so FANTASTIC and they couldn’t be left out, that Sara had to do theirs’ too! So she ended up doing their make-up with no hesitation and everyone looked phenomenal! She is so talented and takes the time to understand everyone’s skin before applying any make-up. Our make-up was flawless, lasted all night and everyone looked so beautiful. She is so fun and energetic to be around as well, helping to keep things very relaxed! I think she smiled as much I was that morning! She is a true artist at what she does and I would recommend her in a minute to anyone! Thank you so much Sara!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Michele · Married on 07/21/2012

Sara was wonderful! I booked her on the recommendation of a friend of mine who looked so gorgeous for her wedding, and I was impressed from the start. She was great during my hair/makeup trial, and worked until I was completely happy with my hair and makeup. She came to our hotel the morning of the wedding and worked for hours on hair and makeup for myself and my entire bridal party. Everyone came up with their own hairstyle that they wanted and Sara was super accommodating. She is very meticulous and so talented! I was worried about my skin, because I can be prone to breakouts, but she was a master at making me look flawless, and used products specifically for sensitive skin. She made everyone look and feel so beautiful and was so much fun to have around!! We joked all morning and she put everyone at ease for what could be a very stressful time. I would go to her again in a heartbeat! :)

Sent on 08/29/2012

K · Married on 04/07/2012

Sara was great from the start. Since I was from out of town, we did a phone consultation and talked over e-mail. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she uses cruelty-free products and that she could do all-vegan makeup on request!

The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and kept to the schedule we had planned ahead of time. She was great with my two flower girls and they were so happy with their hair. She did beautiful airbrushed makeup on me and my hair was a gorgeous vintage-inspired updo. I was very happy with all of her work and would recommend her to all WNY brides!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Susan · Married on 04/01/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Sara :) She listened to what I wanted, was able to make last minute changes for me (after my trial run, despite my hair being EXACTLY as I had asked her to do, I realized it was the wrong hairstyle for my dress). The makeup (airbrush - do it!) was so light and yet stayed on all day - and me, a crier, gave it a run for it's money :)
    Sara and her assistant, Nicole, arrived at my sister in law's home in Fairport at 5:30 in the morning (yes, girls, if you have a large wedding party, be prepared to start 6 or 7 hours before)...but they had smiles and really helped me to relax. My makeup, my Mom's, my bridesmaids - our hair, all looked FANTASTIC!
    She suggests a trial run several weeks before your wedding - do it! And make sure you can try on your dress after. I did that and discovered that the hairstyle I had envisioned and that Sara had created exactly as I described, was NOT the right one for me in my dress. Even though we did not practice a new hairstyle before my wedding day, she still was able to make my hair look fantastic. And the airbrush make up - two words - DO IT! I am a crier - it also rained buckets and snowed on my day - and that makeup stayed on through it all, but at the same time, I did not look "made up" - she is a true artist in every sense of the word.
    THANK YOU SARA and Nicole for making my wedding day absolutely perfect and for allowing me to relax when I was at my most stressed - you two ROCK!!!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2011

I went to Sara to use her as my makeup artist, after a few awful trials at other places. She listened to exactly what I wanted and did an amazing job. I became so comfy with her I started using her as my normal hair dresser:) well, the day of my wedding, she was on time and ready to go! She got all the girls done and did an AMAZING job. She did my makeup on the day of and I couldnt have asked for a better job. LOVED her.

Sent on 10/12/2011
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/30/2011

Sara is awesome!!!

I had gone to 3 other salons for trials for make-up before I found Sara. I have combination skin and still suffer from moderate acne, I had serious concerns about adequate long lasting coverage to help me look flawless on my wedding day. I met Sara at the Salon where she works and we had an hour long consultation where we discussed my concerns and my expectations, we looked at my inspirations pictures and she seemed very confident and excited.

We did a full trial of everything about 2 weeks before the wedding and she was fantastic to work with. We did airbrush make-up which was phenomenal. The day of my wedding she came to the hotel and set up her shop right there in our room. She did both my hair and make-up and I couldn't have been happier with how I looked. She also did hair and make-up for my maid of honor and make-up for my mom and matron of honor. We all looked great.

She was very reasonably priced for the quality of her services and I would recommend her to anyone without reservation. Excellent artist and very professional.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2010

Sara was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating. She does great work and I would highly reccomend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Lesley · Married on 05/29/2010

Sara was absolutely the BEST! She was professional, timely and was a blast to be around! I felt so comfortable around her and got many, many comments on my hair and makeup. I wish I had other events or activities I needed her service for, she's that awesome. Any time I need professional hair/makeup, I will go to Sara. I've already recommended her to other brides! She's also reasonably priced and will is very flexible with what services she can provide.

Sent on 09/25/2010

emily · Married on 06/26/2010

Sara was awesome to work with. I had her come on site to work on my bridal party's hair and makeup and booked her again for my sister's wedding. She does great work and keeps you relaxed. I'd highly recommend her; especially as I initially had a hard time finding a make up artist I liked in Rochester.

Sent on 09/25/2010