RowanOak Events Reviews

19 | Carpinteria, CA

19 Reviews for RowanOak Events

Becky · Married on 10/10/2014

I worked with Sarah of Rowan Oaks (formally Rincon Floral) and she was just wonderful. I did not want anything over the top and she listened to me and got exactly what I wanted! She was easy to communicate with and really helped make the big day go smoothly. Would highly recommend

Sent on 12/09/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/07/2014

Sarah was amazing from start to finish! We were referred to her by our venue, the Rincon Beach Club, and are so happy with the results! She did an amazing job from the consultation, the follow ups, confirmation, set-up breakdown, etc. We shared pinterest boards and she knew how to ask the right questions to really grasp my wedding vision. She was able to find a local lei maker to help make our beach ceremony perfection. Her floral artistry was amazing! My bouquet was gorgeous! The bridesmaids bouquets and table arrangements were gorgeous as well! I loved that she was willing to work with my budget and gave us a lot of guidance where we could skimp and where we would really NEED those gorgeous flowers! I can't wait to see all of the pictures to be able to see all of the details I probably missed on the busy big day! I highly recommend Rincon Floral for her professionalism as well as her amazing artistic floral skills! Thank you for enhancing the beauty of our special day!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Laura · Married on 02/08/2014

Sarah at Rincon Floral is a master of the petals! After talking to her and exchanging photos, she quickly grasped the aesthetic I wanted and was able to realize it through absolutely gorgeous bouquets. She’s also very punctual in her deliverables, reasonable in her pricing and overall just very professional.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Lynda · event on 09/13/2013

Rincon Floral Wedding and Events is AMAZING! Always breathtaking, creative and FRESH, using mostly locally-grown flowers. Has great ideas!

Sent on 10/23/2013

There is no possible way I could have loved my flowers more. Sarah was so easy to work with and the flowers were so, so beautiful. Truly exceptional.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Matt · Married on 06/30/2013

My daughter was married in Santa Barbara last weekend and we were blown away by our flowers. Sarah Hinton is so talented; the bride and bridesmaids bouquets, the centerpieces, the corsages, boutonnieres, petal path, altar piece, petite roses for my daughter's hair all were perfect. The colors and texture combinations were outstanding. She worked with us to create something truly beautiful that fit our budget. I couldn't more highly recommend this vendor! Susan Rogers

Sent on 07/07/2013

Leah · Married on 05/04/2013

I LOVED working with Sarah. She took my poorly described vision and turned it into exactly what I wanted, which was beautiful! She was so lovely to work with and listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions where I needed it as well. I will be going back to Rincon Floral for any and all of my floral needs in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Allie · Married on 09/21/2012

Rincon Floral brought my wedding to life last week! I'm far from a "flower" girl and didn't really know where to start in terms of a vision, but Sarah walked me through the entire process and the end product was better than I ever could have imagined. From the bouquets, to the decorations, to my hair flower... everything looked SO fresh and smelled amazing. Her color suggestions and flower choices so perfectly complimented the look and feel of our wedding and made our wedding colors pop, especially on the beach! Each of the arrangements on the tables were taken by guests and they keep texting me pictures of the flowers which are now complimenting their homes :) I recommend Sarah and Rincon Floral to anyone and everyone in the SB area.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Virginia · Married on 11/19/2011

Sarah is incredibly easy to work with and available, especially as the big day approaches. I enjoyed working together to figure out the arrangements- which were perfect!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/20/2011

Sarah was such an amazing florist! She understood my vision for our wedding perfectly and put together the most beautiful arrangements! It was a pleasure working with Sarah throughout the process, I would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Veronica · Married on 11/06/2010

Sarah from Rincon Floral is an absolute delight to work with. Her arrangements are gorgeous and affordable. She works with you to create the perfect arrangements for your wedding vision and theme.

Sent on 11/23/2010
  • Hammere

Hammere · Married on 09/25/2010

We had quite a few starts and stops in securing a florist for our wedding. I was beginning to get really worried but at the recommendation of my planner, Diana, we decided to talk with Sarah at Rincon.
    To say that I was pleased with the outcome is a complete understatement! Sarah was able to weave together the images that we had saved, the descriptions that we gave her, and her own creativity to put together bouquets that were simply stunning!
    My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the centerpieces....ALL of them were gorgeous!
    I really appreciated the time she took to listen to what I wanted and she delivered a fantastic product. I would definitely use her again if I was in the area...

Sent on 11/01/2010

Tracy Godfrey · Married on 10/18/2014

Sarah is wonderful!!

if you have a vision, she can and will make it happen. I told her the florals I liked, what I wanted to see then I showed up to my wedding / reception. Amazed, Impressed and relieved. One of our guests complimented me on the design/wedding planning and said "I felt like I was in a pintrest photo, but it was real life" I couldn't have achieved my vision without Sarah!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2013

Sarah was great - they did a beautiful job with the flowers!

Sent on 10/22/2013

carey · Married on 06/18/2010

Sarah was wonderful, she asked lots of questions to find out what I was looking for and gave ideas for the bouquets. They bouquets came out beautifully and I was so happy with them and all of my girls loved theirs as well. Sarah even was able to get me a few last minute flowers the day before the wedding. I would definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Hayley · Married on 10/10/2015

The most beautiful wedding flowers I could have hoped for! I had a few calls and emails with this florist and she completely got my vision! Her proposal offers a visual of what she will create for your wedding, but it didn't do justice to what the flowers turned out to look like! They were so much more amazing than I imagined! She made the most beautiful bride and bridesmaid bouquets, all of our table florals and a floral arrangement for our altar that blew us away! LOVE, LOVE her work!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Rincon Floral far exceeded my expectations! Sarah was extremely easy to work with. She followed my Pinterest board & literally made EVERYTHING look like what I had pinned. The guests from our wedding went on and on about how beautiful all of the flowers were. She did such an amazing job and I would recommend Rincon Floral to everyone!

Sent on 01/19/2014
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/30/2011

Rincon Floral hit the nail on the head. All I had was a vision, feel, and colors, I wanted whatever flowers were in season. Sarah was easy to work with, and really got what I wanted based on what I told her. My only complaint is that a couple corsages got lost in the mix.

Sent on 10/16/2011

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

We worked with Sarah who was very accommodating. She really worked with us and our budget. Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication and the flowers were not what we were expecting on the wedding day, in regards to the table arrangements and the ceremony flowers. I recommend working with Rincon Floral, but really make sure you communicate clearly to assure you get what you are expecting.

Sent on 11/05/2013