P.O. Box 581, Carpinteria, CA 93014 Map · Phone number

About Christina Welch Floral

Christina Welch Floral is an experienced florist located in Carpinteria, California, who specializes in gorgeous floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions. With an unwavering commitment to her clients, Christina develops a relationship with you and your family and friends to help her create personalized floral designs for your special day. She prides herself on being diverse and creative in her floral creations.

Experience
Christina’s love for flowers was born inside her mother’s floral shop where she began working as a teenager. Her passion drove her to train with renowned florists in Santa Barbara as well as floral designers all over Europe and the United States. While living in Hawaii, she learned to work with tropical flowers. She has over 30 years of experience in the floral industry, which she applies to every arrangement she touches.

Christina Welch Floral’s experience has allowed her to develop a unique eye for classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, country, glamorous, nautical, romantic, and tropical floral designs. Her goal is to make the floral arrangments for the wedding of your dreams by providing consultations to help her design your event, and delivering and setting up on the day of your wedding. She offers a dazzling array of options, including:

• Aisle decor

Christina Welch Floral 6
Christina Welch Floral 7
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 04/14/2018

Christina provided her florist services (and so much more!) for a very reasonable price for my wedding at the Madonna Inn on April 14, 2018. I am so grateful to have had her services because she turned out to be much more than just an excellent florist. From the get go, Christina helped with more than just the flowers, she generated very creative ideas for decorations, and lighting, as well as how to give my wedding a certain look and feel I was going for. Keep your mind open and Christina will give you a variety of customized, unique and creative ideas for your wedding. She provided suggestions on details I would have never thought of on my own, such as laying gorgeous lace over the dining tables to give an elegant feel and using lanterns for a romantic lightening and decorating with big succulents to give a natural boho look. She offered to bring several of her own items as decorations, including beautiful lanterns and candles for the ceremony and votives and a caulk board for the reception. In addition, Christina hunted down and found me a ridiculous cheap deal on the lace I used as overlay for my tables and found beautiful, cool looking succulents and pampas grass for my ceremony. Christina is a natural at finding ways to make your wedding unique and special, she has been doing this for years! My mom and I would always joke that Christina was more like my wedding planner than my florist. She really does go above and beyond to give your wedding the special look and feel you want. Lastly, I was obsessed with my bouquet, I told her I wanted something whimsical and bohemian and she really came through, I was so impressed at how stunning my bouquet turned out. The pictures in this post are examples of what Christina was able to emulate for my very special wedding day. Thank you, Christina for all your hard work and attention to making my day look awesome!

Christina Welch Floral 8
    Christina Welch Floral 13
    Christina Welch Floral 14
    Christina Welch Floral 15

Diana · Married on 11/11/2017

Christina was amazing in every way! So personable & made me feel like I had known her for years. Very professional & upfront with pricing & tries to give her customers the best deal possible. I gave her my wedding theme & vision & she more than nailed it! She went above & beyond to put together the most stunning florals (better than I imagined!)! If you have any questions along the way, she is readily available & very easy to get a hold of. She drove 2 hours away to pick up the freshest, most beautiful flowers for my bouquet so that it was absolutely perfect. Later that day she met me & my bridesmaids at my hotel to hand deliver our bouquets and flower crowns. She then went to my venue to decorate the most amazing arbor I have ever seen. As an extra bonus, she added flower decor along all of the chairs at the ceremony. My wedding was also featured in Coastal View News thanks to her! You can view her amazing work on social media. Thank you for everything Christina!! <3

Christina Welch Floral 16
    Christina Welch Floral 17
    Christina Welch Floral 18
    Christina Welch Floral 19
    Christina Welch Floral 20
    Christina Welch Floral 21
    Christina Welch Floral 22

Vanessa · Married on 09/09/2017

So I was a far, far cry from Bridezilla during the wedding planning process, but I will say that the flowers were the most important detail to me. Christina fulfilled my dreams, and more!

Christina handled all of my floral needs for my wedding, from bridal party to aisle decor, to reception and cake top. She was extremely responsive, helpful and professional. I agree with the other comments, that I felt like I knew her for years! She let me come with her to look at selections, and she made the perfect recommendations. I truly mean it when I say that my flowers far exceeded what I envisioned. I actually cried when I saw my bridal bouquet. I am still in awe of the vibrancy in my wedding photos. Thank you so so much, Christina!

Christina Welch Floral 23
    Christina Welch Floral 24
    Christina Welch Floral 25

Award

Christina Welch Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• P.O. Box 581 Carpinteria, California, 93014 See on map