Alexis Ireland Florals

Santa Barbara, CA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Alexis Ireland Florals is a wedding florist in Santa Barbara, California, founded by artist and designer Alexis in 2017. Specializing in coastal-styled floral arrangements, Alexis pays homage to her love for nature and the ocean through her designs. Every bouquet is an expertly crafted combination of color, texture, and imagination, culminating in beautiful and eye-catching pieces that couples are sure to adore. All of her blooms are sustainably sourced from local farms and wholesalers, ensuring the highest-quality flowers and foliage and lower impacts on the environment.

Alexis Ireland Florals offers a wide range of floral arrangements and services for weddings, from bouquets and flower crowns to Chuppah decor and centerpieces. Couples can tailor their package depending on budget and wedding colors, allowing them to bring their vision to life. Additional services include delivery, setup, and cleanup with extra efforts made to dispose of flowers in environmentally-friendly ways.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Ren
    Ren S. Married on 09/01/2021

Incredible! Beautiful flowers!

Alexis has such a fantastic eye and really does such stunning work. She was fabulous to work with. So friendly, flexible, kind, and helpful! Could not recommend her enough. We are very grateful that we found Alexis because we got so many compliments on the bouquet and flower arch! If you are looking for a florist, Alexis is your person!

Alexis Ireland Florals's reply:

Thank you so much, Renee! Such a pleasure designing for your intimate wedding day this year. Cheers to you & Anthony!
  • Kerri
    Kerri Married on 08/15/2020

Stunning flowers and arrrangments!

So my best friend got married a year before I did and I was dreading picking flowers since her florist made her research and pick the types of flowers in her bouquets. Alexis Ireland made this experience so easy and seamless. I gave her my pinterest board, a color scheme, and she sent me some samples just to get a feel for what I like and don't like. She made it all so simple and straightforward. You guys.. the flowers at our wedding were an absolute dream. I wanted fiesta colors, vibrant and full of life. She did that and more. During all this pandemic madness, she stuck it through with us... through all the changes ( We went from a huge 250 person wedding, to a small socially distanced wedding). Consistent communication and just all-around excellence. we got so many compliments on our flowers. I had many family members and some other vendors ask who the florist was. She's a joy to work with and will definitely make your wedding dreams come true!
    (photos by Wedding Nature Photography)

Alexis Ireland Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Kerri!! You were a dream bride to work with -- so flexible in spite of all the changing plans during the Covid Pandemic. I LOVED getting to design with some color for your wedding day, and appreciated the creative freedom you gave me in collaborating on your ideas. So happy for you & Joe, and wish you all the best in this next chapter together!
  • Ashley
    Ashley S. Married on 07/04/2020

Couldn’t recommend more

Alexis was INCREDIBLE to work with. She is extremely talented and experienced and works easily with different budgets and style preferences. She works with her clients to make their visions come to life and her work is completely individualized for each of her clients. We got SO many compliments on the florals she did for our elopement and we could not recommend her more. She is incredibly sweet, responsive, and her passion for her work is evident. If you are deciding on florists, you absolutely cannot go wrong with Alexis Ireland Florals

Alexis Ireland Florals's reply:

Thank you SO much, Ashley! You & Taylor were so sweet to work with I truly appreciated your positive attitudes in spite of all the changes with Covid restrictions. Thanks again for choosing me for your beautiful elopement in Big Sur!

Pricing

Team

Alexis Ireland
Alexis Ireland
Owner

I love the process of getting to know a bit about each other before creating a custom design to fit your style & floral needs. Before I get to know you, here’s just a little bit about me:

Hometown: Santa Barbara, CA

Degree: Fine Arts major, Spanish Language minor

Professional background: Anthropologie Visual Team, Fine Art Restoration, Art Teacher, & over a decade of experience in the event industry

When I’m not working, I’m usually: Spending time with my daughter, hiking with friends, surfing, or paddleboarding

Daily habits: Time in the garden or in the ocean

Favorite flower: Orchids (love tropicals!)

107 Wilson Ave Santa Barbara, CA, 93103
Location of (Alexis Ireland Florals)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding