Roses For Weddings, Inc. Reviews

72 | Medina, OH

72 Reviews for Roses For Weddings, Inc.

Roses For Weddings, Inc. 1
Roses For Weddings, Inc. 6
Roses For Weddings, Inc. 7

Kendra D'amico · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely blown away!

I cannot begin to express how blown away I am, in regards to the quality and beauty of my flowers. Ety was absolutely wonderful to work with and completely captured my vision. She truly exceeded my expectations and was extremely accommodating. I have continued to receive numerous compliments on the floral. I would recommend Ety twenty times over. Amazing work. I am still completely in awe over the beauty of the bouquets. Not only were they stunning flowers, the price was EXTREMELY budget friendly.

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Laid back and comfortable, flowers were gorgeous!

The florist went above and beyond for our big day. She provided extra boutonnieres and a small bouquet for the flower girl. It was absolutely perfect! We let her come up with a creative solution for our backdrop that we didn't see until that day and it turned out to be one of the most complimented parts of the ceremony decor. She did a great job and really listened to us.

Cuoghi · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough about Ety!!!! She was a dream to work with, even sending me pictures ideas from out of the country when I had first communicated with her! She runs a smooth, thorough floral operation from her home. She is amazing with communicating, I'm not actually sure when she sleeps! Wish I had more events for her to decorate. I have referred all my friends to her!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Ety was so easy and accommodating to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like without me even knowing myself. When the flowers were dropped off at the house the day off the wedding everyone was in awe. They were so beautiful. Every rose looked perfect. She really did a great job! I highly recommend Roses for Weddings.

Roses For Weddings, Inc. 8
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 9
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 10
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 11

Kim · Married on 07/29/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with Ety. I had two concerns going into the floral decision-making process: 1) I was planning my wedding from California and wouldn't be able to be very hands-on, and 2) I know next to nothing about flowers. While this could have been a recipe for disaster, Ety took the reins and ensured my arrangements looked spectacular. I did some Pinterest research and sent her photos of arrangements and bouquets I liked, and gave her pictures of my venue and a link to see my MOH's dress color--and that's where my work ended. Ety gave me three different options for color/flower schemes and made a recommendation on which would look best. She also let me know that the photo inspiration I sent for my arch would be insanely expensive and sent some alternative designs to help me save money there. You read correctly--she dissuaded me from spending more money, because she rules. Oh, and we threw her a nice curveball as well: My mom let me know that she bought 20-something vases of all shapes and sizes and wondered if Ety might be able to incorporate even some of them into the design. Not only was she able to use every vase, she also used them in a way I never would have thought and I freaking loved it (check out the pictures).

The day of the wedding, Ety quietly snuck into the venue and got everything set up without us needing to do a thing. The results exceeded my expectations in every way. She brought my venue to life. I caught her just before she left and was able to thank her for going above and beyond. I cannot recommend her strongly enough!

(All photo credit goes to Moriah Ice Photography, another hero of my day.)

Roses For Weddings, Inc. 12
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 13
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 14
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 15
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 16
    Roses For Weddings, Inc. 17

Katelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Ety did an amazing job with our flowers! So beautiful and more than we could ask for, for our special day! Everyone must use Roses for Weddings, Inc! Very affordable!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired Roses for Weddings to do the flowers for our wedding day. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL!! I was so impressed when the flowers arrived. Everything was gorgeous and was exactly what I had pictured in my mind. Ety does amazing work! Her prices are very reasonable and she was super easy to work with. We ordered my bouquet plus 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, an arrangement for the ceremony, cake flowers and a toss bouquet for the reception. Received everything we ordered and delivered to the ceremony as promised. Blown away. Thank you Ety!

Eleni · Married on 10/15/2016

You have to book Roses for Weddings as your florist! My flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. She's very nice, easy to work with, easy to get ahold of, and cares very much about her brides. I would recommend her to anyone

K · Married on 09/24/2016

Ms. Ety Brainard was absolutely wonderful to work with during the planning process, and on the wedding day!
    The wedding ceremony flowers were gorgeous, she also provided fresh flowers for the cake and she helped decorate it. I would definitely use her services again, and I'd recommend her for any wedding or other special event - - I felt like I was working with a friend the entire time.

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Ety has been the absolute best!! I cannot thank her enough. I gave her my vision and she understood it right away. She provided my bridal shower flowers (which were the most beautiful peonies I've ever seen)! She is outstanding at responding and easy to work with. She takes pride in her work and will do anything to keep the process sufficient and without stress. I would highly recommend Ety to any bride out there!

• SeptBride2016

angelica · Married on 09/10/2016

Ety did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. She listened to my vision and then made it a reality. She created wonderful bouquets and the centerpieces were gorgeous. At the end of the night when we had left over centerpieces she offered to take them to the local hospice. She really is a wonderful and caring individual. I would recommend Roses for Weddings for anyone looking for a great florist.

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

My sister found Roses for Weddings a couple years back for her wedding and I decided to follow in her foot steps and couldn't have been happier. Ety was so flexible with my request and had no issue making changes as my vision changed. She also works within your budget without any judgement. The flowers were gorgeous!! My wedding had multiple rooms and changes of color and Ety came up with the perfect flower selection to make the reception look extremely elegant.

Naomi · Married on 07/23/2016

Ety is wonderful! We are still in the planning stages of our wedding, but she is the only florist who has been able to offer me a set price for everything I want, just through sending her photos of my ideal wedding flowers. And her price is awesome!! For those who want to DIY, Sam's Club bulk roses cost the same amount for half of the roses that you would get from Ety, and she does everything for you! Simply unbeatable. She has an entire website and FaceBook page that show her work, so you know the quality that you're getting before even signing a contract. Can't say enough good things about her, and I can't wait for my wedding day to see her gorgeous creations!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

Outstanding! We met with Ety after seeing her amazing reviews, and even with such great reviews, she far exceeded our expectations. At our meeting we shared different pictures and ideas we had for our wedding with Ety, trusting her to put together bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces that fit our vision and venues. On our wedding day, the flowers were gorgeous, bright and fresh. They were exactly what we wanted! We appreciated how easy Ety was to work with and how she helped us relax on our wedding day. She doesn’t rush you, or rush around you and she puts you at complete ease. She put all of the guys’ flowers on, and they looked just as good at the end of the night. She truly wants your day to be special, and we cannot thank her enough! You will not regret hiring Roses for Weddings!

Mia · Married on 06/18/2016

Flowers were simple and beautiful like i wanted. Ety does not only roses, but i saw a lot of other types in her cooler when i stopped by to drop off pieces of my centerpieces. She was able to accommodate us when we had last minute decisions without hesitating. When we met in person, she is warm and very friendly! She did an amazing job!

She helped me figure out the flowers and arrangements. She provided more than I paid for. She was accommodating to my 3 year old at the appointment as well as my budget. My cascading bouquet was gorgeous and even the wedding coordinator complimented the way the handle was put together so sturdy compared to most that were flimsy and hard to hold. She exceeded all my expectations. Hire her especially if you have no idea what you are doing because she provides amazing guidanc and beautiful flowers.

Michelle · Married on 12/05/2015

Ety was great. She promptly responded to all of my emails, her prices were super reasonable, and the flowers looked AMAZING. I wasn't really sure what to expect since I planned the wedding remotely and just sent her pictures I found of what I wanted. She really pulled through and we got so many compliments on our flowers and centerpieces. We dried out my bouquet and it still looks great (after traveling in our trunk wrapped in wet newspaper for two days, then sitting in a vase on our dining room table for a week).

MICHELLE · Married on 10/31/2015

Ety from Roses for Weddings is simply amazing! She was very flexible when scheduling our consultation and very welcoming when we met. I showed her pictures of the flower ideas I had, we discussed pricing, and she did the rest! The centerpieces and bouquets were simply stunning. Thank you for making our wedding day even more beautiful!

NICOLE · Married on 09/26/2015

ETY BRAINARD is a floral miracle worker! We had GORGEOUS bouquets and the centerpieces were BREATH TAKING! Mom and grandmas loved their corsages too! Ety is the sweetest, kindest human and was just simply a joy to work with! She listened and we easily shared ideas / pictures to dream up the perfect arrangements! I really felt like she cared about us and provided 110% customer service and follow up after the wedding too!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO WORK WITH HER!!!!!!!!!! A few of our friends are getting married this year and asked who our vendors were - all were amazing to work with!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You helped make our day special and beautiful :)

Ety's roses are the best in the industry! She also rents chair covers which were the cheapest in the area! highly recommend.

Ruby · Married on 08/01/2015

I am so thankful for Ety (Roses for Weddings) and my wedding flowers. We only got two small arrangements since we did artificial bouquets and pew bows. The arrangements were in great condition when we picked them up. She was so flexible on pickup days/times and even offered to bring them to my event in the case that she had another delivery in that area in the days leading up to the wedding (my wedding was in Solon and she is in Medina, so she knew how it was a pretty far drive). When I picked up the flowers, Ety was so personable and sweet and it made me even happier to be doing business with her.

Then she really saved my day! At the wedding rehearsal the night before the wedding, I checked on the flowers in the church's industrial refrigerator and they had frozen!! They were perfectly fine when I stored them in my grandma's regular fridge from Wednesday to Friday, but the church's fridge was too cold. The frozen flowers are unrelated to the company's quality. This would have happened to any flowers in this extra cold refrigerator. I was so upset, so my MOH gave Ety a call from the wedding rehearsal explaining what had happened. Ety immediately wanted to come up with a solution and she agreed to arrange new roses for me for FREE and had them ready the next morning for my mom to pick up the morning of the wedding. She saved me so much stress by doing that. In no way is a vendor required to replace goods because of the client's storage mishap.

I am so thankful that Ety was so compassionate and understanding. The replacement roses were beautiful and worked perfectly for my event. I strongly recommend Ety for your floral needs.

My flowers were beautiful and fresh. The arrangements were gorgeous and everything was affordable.

Carrie · Married on 06/13/2015

Ety was very helpful in picking out the right flowers and decorations for our wedding ceremony and reception. She happily worked within our budget and even accommodated a last minute request for a few more flowers. Everything was delivered on time and was beautifully arranged. I would definitely recommend Roses for Weddings to future brides.

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2015

Ety was amazing! Not only did she bring beautiful flowers but she even helped me setup my table linens and helped make them look better. She is such a sweet person, and funny! I wouldn't even hesitate to book her in the future!

Pam · Married on 01/17/2015

I used Ety/Roses for Weddings for my chair covers for my wedding held at Windows on the River in Cleveland. Ety was EXCELLENT when returning any emails or phone calls, she was very prompt. Her prices could not be beat, and the chair covers were well worth the extra money, as they really transformed the space! thank you ety!