Seifert's Flower Mill

North Canton, OH View map Visit website

Based in North Canton, Ohio, Seifert's Flower Mill is a wedding florist. Since 1975, this business has helped people add beauty and color to life's biggest moments, from birthdays to anniversaries. The talented team here want their creations to inspire joy and will work closely with you to bring your vision to life.

Using only the freshest, highest quality blooms, Seifert's Flower Mill goes above and beyond to create arrangements that are even more beautiful than you imagined. The team encourages couples to stay in touch with their floral designer throughout the process because they believe that their work is a collaborative effort. They focus on every detail, big and small. Silk arrangements are also available if fresh flowers aren't your style. Some of the designs offered by Seifert's Flower Mill include:

• Bouquets
  • Chair decor
  • Cake decor
  • Woman-owned

Haley B. Married on 10/22/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Responsive Service!

If you get married around Canton, OH, you HAVE to use Seifert's. Rita was immediately responsive to our request for booking and answered all of our questions. We gave her a general idea of the style and type of flowers we liked, and she exceeded our expectations with the bouquets and centerpieces. Everything was STUNNING. She also set everything up and came to pick it all up after the reception. Cherry on top: you can't find prices like this for wedding flowers anywhere else. So affordable and high quality. Could not recommend Seifert's enough!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee L. Married on 09/18/2021

A boho dream

We chose Seifert's Flower Mill for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. I love flowers, but I am not very creative so I wasnt able to offer much as far as a "vision" I wanted. After sending a few photos of our wedding colors, explaining the style I liked, and naming a few flowers I was familiar with, they took care of the rest. Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing, I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. Our wedding party was very large (18 people), and we also had two mothers, three dads, two grandmas and two grandpas. Nothing was out of place, they accommodated a last minute corsage and boutonniere, the prices were super reasonable, the delivery was on time, they took the time to come to the venue and set up/decorate our arbor and head table. I am so grateful we chose Seifert's - they really put the icing on the cake for our beautiful weekend.
  • Laura
    Laura V. Married on 10/05/2018

Vision Came to Life

When I met with Rita I had a very specific look in my mind that I was going for on our wedding day. Rita took a lot of notes and really listened to what I wanted on my wedding day. The florists blew me away! I loved all of our flowers! They were simple and gorgeous! They went above and behind to work us and even allowed us to bring in our own centerpieces so they could add the flowers. Thank you so much! I loved everything!

Real Weddings

• Alexa & Erik
    46 photos · 07/17/2021

7360 Wales Rd NW North Canton, OH, 44720

Mon - Fri: 08:00–18:00 Sat: 08:00–16:00
Location of (Seifert's Flower Mill)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding