Seifert's Flower Mill Reviews

12 Reviews for Seifert's Flower Mill

• Laura

Laura V. · Married on 10/05/2018

Vision Came to Life

When I met with Rita I had a very specific look in my mind that I was going for on our wedding day. Rita took a lot of notes and really listened to what I wanted on my wedding day. The florists blew me away! I loved all of our flowers! They were simple and gorgeous! They went above and behind to work us and even allowed us to bring in our own centerpieces so they could add the flowers. Thank you so much! I loved everything!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Great staff! Such sweet people that do amazing work. We got my bouquet and the parents/grandparents and grooms boutonnieres/corsages through Seiferts. They had the best prices I could find and provided even better work than the other shops we came across. As far as I'm concerned, they are the only option for flowers. Go to them!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Rita and her team are beyond words!! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and what she provided was so much more beautiful than I expected!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Meghan · Married on 02/24/2018

Rita went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Even when I had last minute changes the day of the wedding, she just rolled with the punches and made everything perfect. She is incredibly sweet, full of innovative ideas and willing to do anything it takes to make your day exactly how you want it. She even threw in a perfect birch archway for our indoor winter wedding, and it was such a beautiful spot for our family photos. Thank you, Rita!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Annie · Married on 06/11/2016

We love Seifert's! They have crafted flowers for all FOUR of our family's weddings and each event has been unique and BEAUTIFUL. Thank you to Seifert's for such an easy, affordable, and MAGICAL bridal experience!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Miranda · Married on 04/16/2016

I walked into Seifert's with 0 knowledge of they type of flowers I would want. We were offered a couple books and after my husband pointed one out, she was able to show us a mock up of what she would do - and I finally had a vision. After we picked flowers, I had no idea what to expect when our flowers were delivered, but WOW were they beautiful. They yellow was vibrant and everything looked so good and photographed so well! My bouquet was amazing and perfect for my day! I would definitely recommend working with Seifert's for your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Joanna · Married on 08/29/2015

I highly recommend using Seifert's for your wedding flowers or any flower needs! Rita was absolutely amazing to work and she went above and beyond for our wedding. I really didn't know much about flowers or what to expect going into the first meeting so I simply brought some photos from Pinterest and right from the start I was very impressed with the questions Rita was asking me - you could tell her really knew her stuff and was extremely passionate about her work. She took the time to understand my vision and what I liked/didn't like and came up with new ideas I hadn't even thought of. She was extremely flexible and not only provided us the most gorgeous floral arrangements, but she also decorated the arbor we rented and added fresh rose petals to our cake and ceremony area. The day before your wedding you can go to Seifert's and see all the arrangements ahead of time which is really convenient. Rita added so many special touches to the floral arrangements and when I saw them I was speechless - I've never seen such beautiful flowers! Rita was by far our #1 vendor to work with and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kayle · Married on 06/20/2015

Seifert's Flower Mill is the option that my family and my church told me to go with from the beginning--but I wanted to be thorough, so I interviewed 13 different florists. And I still ended up with Seifert's. They overwhelmingly provided the best value and they also charged the lowest fee for delivery/setup/pickup (only about $8!) They also worked with us to do sample arrangements to make sure we got what we wanted and the day before the wedding I was able to go over there and look at everything and make sure it was ok! We also were able to have plenty of email communication and Rita (one of the owners) gave me a call anytime she had a question. This really helped give me peace of mind. All the flowers turned out beautifully, people could not stop talking about how pretty they were. I really suggest anyone in the Massillon/Canton/Canal Fulton/Clinton/North Canton area check our Seifert's!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Rita did an amazing job for our wedding. She was very nice and flexible. The flowers were beautiful and everything was delivered on time. She even brought beautiful vases that matched our colors for the head table at the reception for all the bouquets without charging us any extra.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User5203426 · 2+ years ago

When it came to the flowers for my wedding I knew that they would make the day but I had no clue where to turn. I conducted a quick search and soon discovered that having wedding flowers the day before Mother's Day was going to be difficult. I called and immediately the voice on the flower reassured me it would be no problem. The staff worked with me and entertained all my crazy ideas and requests and it paid off. All our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and my envisions came to life thanks to the staff at the flower mill. The only negative was my desire to preserve each and ever flower from that day!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Averel · Married on 05/09/2009

3.5

Seifert's Flower Mill is a family run operation but their product turns out beautifully for their small shop. I had alot of exotics at my wedding and they all had perfect blooms. They were extremely flexible! I made changes the day of my wedding to add a few corsages and they were at the church on time.

Rita is one of the sweetest people that helped me make my day perfect. She was patient and helped me pick out flowers that were in my budget yet beautiful. What a dear!

I should add that all of the flower shops I went to seemed to have outdated pictures and catalogs but Seiferts had books to get ideas from that were like the magazines. She also made me a sample, free of charge so that we could make sure the day of flowers were perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2009

4.2

My wedding flowers where beautiful. I was pleased with the design they came up with. The unfortunate thing is they forgot two of my bouts for my ushers. I went over my order with the owner at least three times and confirmed a week before my wedding that everything would be fine. Well, they let me down. After they dropped off the flowers to my hotel and we learned that we were missing two pieces we tried calling to no avail. This is no fun on your wedding day.

If you going for beauty and somewhat reasonable cost they are pretty darn good. However, they are a little disorganized and might miss something. :(

Sent on 09/06/2012