Botamer Florist & More

Elyria, OH View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Based in Elyria, Ohio, Botamer Florist & More offers elegant floral arrangements for weddings and other milestone events in Northeast Ohio. Known for their impeccable customer service skills and extensive assortment of beautiful blossoms, this business has been serving soon-to-be newlyweds since 1921. All that is needed of you is to tell their expert florists about your dream floral decorations and they will strive to bring your ideas to life.

From romantic bouquets to charming flower crowns, Botamer Florist & More boasts a variety of arrangement types. Whether you would prefer a traditional or trendy theme, their professionals will work with you to ensure that your arrangements meet your expectations. The business can deliver their products to weddings throughout Lorain County and further afield. In addition to weddings, Botamer Florist & More serves birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers and much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

1 User photo

• Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding Flowers

Professional, Friendly and Beautiful Flowers! Cant wait for our Wedding!
    Juana Married on 07/20/2018
    Our wedding was July 20,2018 and they were a pleasure to work with them. They were super nice with any questions we had. Amy did an amazing job! She simply worked her magic created my perfect dream wedding. I brought in several picture ideas from Pinterest for our first meeting and she worked with me on budget. We did center pieces, flower pedal runway, cake decoration, a special head-table center piece, corsages/boutonnieres, and bouquets for me and the bridesmaids. We got compliments nonstop during the wedding and we couldn’t be more satisfied. I would absolutely recommend Amy because she will work with you on budget and produce a great outcome no matter what it is you need from her.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 08/05/2017
    I cannot rave enough about Botamer Florist. Amy made all the bouquets, boutonnieres and a few other special flowers for my wedding day and they brought me to tears. She captured my vision PERFECTLY and made my flowers even more beautiful than even I could have imagined. She was incredible to work with and even helped us by giving tips for the home-planted centerpieces my family and I did for my wedding! She is truly and incredible person to work with and a true artist. She is also by far the most affordable florist and works so well with absolutely any budget. I cannot recommend her enough. She is easily one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day and will be for yours too!

Real Weddings

Team

Connie
Connie
Owner

As only the second owner of Botamer Florist and More in 100 years, I have the privilege of leading this team of extremely talented and dedicated floral professionals. I attended the Bill Hixson School of Floral Design and studied design with Alan Botamer, son of the founder, prior to purchasing the business in 2002. I consider myself more than lucky to have been drawn into an industry that has become such a rewarding career and that enables me and the staff to provide joy and comfort to so many people. Come see us soon!

Amy
Amy
Wedding Consultant and Lead Designer

I have been in the floral industry for 16 years. I studied under Alan Botamer and was awarded a Teleflora Design Scholarship in Phoenix, Arizona. I look forward to working with you to make all your wedding day dreams come true.

Kaylee
Kaylee
Floral Designer and Lead Sales Associate

Hi! I'm Kaylee. I joined the Botamer Florist and More team in 2015. Since then, I attended the Great Lakes Floral Association Design Program and was awarded a Teleflora Design Scholarship in Los Angeles, California in 2020. Along with the rest of the team, I look forward to making your wedding dream a reality!

511 Abbe Road North Suite D Elyria, OH, 44035

Monday: 9am-4pm Tuesday: 9am-4pm Wednesday: 9am-4pm Thursday: 9am-4pm Friday: 9am-4pm Saturday: 9am-1pm
Location of (Botamer Florist & More)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding