The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market

Hudson, OH View map Visit website

The Greenhouse: A Fresh Flower Market is a wedding floral company located in Hudson, Ohio, serving the surrounding area. For over 20 years, owner and designer Gregg Lauck and his team of specialists at The Greenhouse have served as Hudson’s premiere florist for weddings and celebrations. This florist offers high-quality services for any budget or style, and will create a special floral look that is unique to you and your wedding day.

The Greenhouse uses fresh-cut blooms and beautiful floral accessories to create an atmosphere that reflects your style and wedding vision. Their team of specialists are experienced in a variety of unique floral designs and creations, and will tailor their floral services to achieve your floral dreams within your budget. They offer the following floral services and arrangements:

• Delivery, set up, and clean up
  • Consultations
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Gabby
    Gabby G. Married on 06/26/2021

Gregg was amazing! We were blown away!

We recently used the Greenhouse Florist for our wedding in June 2021 and could not be more pleased with the service we received. Gregg was great, he always took time to answer all of our questions, brainstorm ideas, and meet with us to make final plans for our special day. On the day of we had to worry about nothing, when we arrived at the venue to see everything they had done with our centerpieces and other floral decor we had we were blown away it was absolutely gorgeous. We didn’t know much about kinds of flowers we wanted we just had a few simple ideas and Gregg and his team ran with it and brought our simple ideas to life beautifully! Would highly recommend!!
  • Cortney
    Cortney P. Married on 10/02/2020

Fantastic Florist

I would recommend their floral arrangements for your wedding day! They did an excellent job with our bouquets, boutonnières, corsages for our mothers, and the alter piece. The flowers were fresh and flawless! My wedding bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! And it held up for a long day of photos, it was constructed very well! Gregg truly is an amazing florist! He spoke with me on the phone and helped to arrange the look I was wanting, it turned out better than I even imagined. I did not realize the full impact and importance of flowers for wedding day until I was in the moment that day surrounded by beautiful flowers. I am so glad we got our flowers from The Greenhouse Florist. They had great customer service, Gregg even helped us load up our car and made all of the flowers easily ready for travel. The Greenhouse Florist floral arrangement truly added a touch of beauty and elegance to our wedding day!
    Ashley Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful flowers!!

I had a very small wedding and didn’t need anything complicated, just some bouquets/boutonnières/ corsages and a whole lot of babies breath. Gregg was super easy to work with and I was able to adjust my order a few times up until the wedding. They exceeded my expectations, I would definitely recommend them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

12 Clinton Street Hudson, OH, 44236
800-795-1366

Mon - Sat: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location of (The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding