Bouts & Bouquets Flower Shop

Geneva, OH View map

$50 Typical Price

Bouts & Bouquets is a full service florist specializing in weddings and special events. We create one of a kind designs for your special day! With 17 years experience in the floral industry, you can rest assure that your floral pieces will be designed with care and expertise! We take pride in everything that we produce from the smallest boutonniere to the most exquisite bouquet! Customer service is one of our top priorities as well. We offer private consultations, delivery and set-up options, and a toss bouquet at no charge for our bride. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day! We look forward to hearing from you!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$50

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Felicia
    Felicia Married on 06/22/2019

Professional/creative

Meghan was an amazing addition to my wedding. She came recommended to me by a couple other vendors and my venue, and I can see why. She was patient and professional throughout the planning process, and she delivered amazing bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers she uses are if excellent quality. Also, you can tell this is her expertise by her attention to the little details. I highly recommend Bouts & Bouquets for any floral needs, especially weddings!
    Courtney Married on 09/16/2017
    Had a wonderful experience with Bouts and Bouquets Flower Shop. I had decided to make all of the flower arrangements due to our budget, but when it came to making my bouquet nothing seemed to look right. I went with Bouts and Bouquets because I've heard nothing but good things about them. Even being very last minute of me requesting flowers (I got sick and fell behind in wedding planning) they made sure to arrange a perfect bouquet (and 2 pin ons for the mothers) for me. I'm not a picky person, so I just told her my budget and the colors I wanted and she said it'd be ready the morning of the wedding! Couldn't have asked for better service! Thanks again!
  • User1492726 2+ years ago
    Meghan did my bouquet and table decorations for my wedding and they were fabulous. I received tons of compliments on them all day. The flowers were fresh, the colors amazingly vibrant, and each display/bouquet looked like a piece of art. This isn't just a job for her, she really has an eye for color and some mad skills in flower arranging!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

175 S. Broadway Building B Geneva, OH, 44041

Monday-Friday 9-5 Saturday 9-12 Sunday- Closed
Location of (Bouts & Bouquets Flower Shop)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding