The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market Reviews

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 4
The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 5

Becket · Married on 06/23/2019

Fairytale Flowers

Gregg and his team created beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding day and I could not have been happier! They brought my photos and ideas to life from my bouquet to my centerpieces. The team arrived on time and set up every piece to perfection. Gregg was sure to ask questions and offered suggestions when needed. I was very happy with the level of service and quality of the flowers. Thank you Greenhouse!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Kelly Mollica · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Flowers

Gregg and his staff did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. He took our vision and made it come to life. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/23/2019

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market's reply:

Thanks so much Kelly, glad you were pleased! We enjoyed working with you as well:) Please send us pictures!

Arianna Gency · Married on 09/11/2018

Absolutely beautiful flowers!!

Everything Gregg did for our wedding was amazing! So many people have messaged me and told me how amazing the flowers were! Everything from our centerpieces to the bouquets were stunning!

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 6
    The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 7
    The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 8
    Sent on 10/17/2018

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market's reply:

Arianna, Thank you so much for the kind words and compliments! Trust that this goes a long way:) We LOVED working with you and your Mom. The pictures we have seen are stunning. Thanks again for everything. Best Regards, Gregg and The Greenhouse Staff

ann marie · Married on 07/28/2018

I am thrilled to recommend The Greenhouse for any couple looking for a florist (or for any other floral needs!) We worked with The Greenhouse and Gregg, the owner, for our July wedding in Downtown Cleveland and every bit of the process was better than I could have hoped.
    When we first met for our consultation I did not have a clear vision to show what I wanted, just a "feel" of what I was hoping for. I was able to show Gregg a few photos all with different elements that would only make sense in my brain and he fully understood what I was looking for and started making my vision a reality! He was very respectful of my budget and made us feel so valued as customers.
    On our wedding day I was blown away by how stunning everything looked. My bridal bouquet was more beautiful, full and fresh than I could have imagined. All of our attendant florals were great as well.
    All of our centerpieces (we had three different tablescapes) were out of this world and Gregg was present on the day of to ensure everything was set to perfection. Picking The Greenhouse was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding, I would not have changed one thing!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a great experience with Gregg, Jeanne and his entire staff, from start to finish. The wedding flowers were amazing and brought a beautiful ambiance to the ballroom at the Union Club. Gregg was very helpful the day of also, making sure every detail was nailed down.
    Lisa

Sent on 08/31/2018

Vinnell · Married on 06/16/2018

Gregg and his team provided the highest quality in arranging all my floral needs for our June 2018 wedding. Their experience, expertise, professionalism, was 100% quality service. I would recommend their service to any bride looking for a florist or for any special occasion. I will definately be using the services again.

V. Aitken
    Macedonia, Ohio

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 9
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/07/2018

Gregg was wonderful to work with. He is so creative and made my vision come to life. My bouquets were absolutely stunning. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 10
    Sent on 09/15/2018

Heather · Married on 02/03/2018

The Greenhouse did a beautiful job!!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Katie · Married on 12/10/2017

Gregg did the flowers for my wedding. I was a bit nervous because the flowers I wanted were a little unconventional for wedding flowers. I had nothing to be worried about because they were GORGEOUS. Everything about them was simply perfect. I even had my maid of honor dry them in silica gel to keep on a shadow box because I loved them so much. Delivery to the venue was painless and on time. My consultation with Gregg was amazing; he was the only florist who stopped working for a moment, gave me a tour of his space, and sat down to chat with me to make sure he understood exactly what I was looking for. The other florists I met with literally worked on funeral arrangements while we were speaking. Other florists were far less creative (trying to talk me into only white rose bouquets, shying away from cascade style bouquets).

I HIGHLY reccomend going with The Greenhouse for wedding flowers! It was one of the best choices I made for the wedding.

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 11
    The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 12
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Gregg and the entire team at The Greenhouse Florist were outstanding. From our initial meeting, they took my ideas and ran with them! They kept us updated throughout the process as some of our decor ideas changed - and even sent me a note the day before the wedding that everything was looking beautiful so far which went a long way in calming my many nerves!

I loved my bouquet so much that I teared up a bit when I saw if the first time at the church. Everything from the altar arrangements & pew flowers to the bouquets, centerpieces and cupcake table were absolutely perfectly executed. We got so many compliments on the flowers all night long - and well after the wedding too!

I cannot recommend Gregg & The Greenhouse Florist enough - you will not be disappointed!

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 13
    The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 14
    The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market 15
    Sent on 12/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding was July 15, 2017. I had my original florist cancel on our wedding about two months before the date, and was incredibly flustered over it. Thankfully through my WeddingWire app I found The Greenhouse. They were available for the date being so close, great manners, and very responsive (which I absolutely needed at the time!) On the wedding day, I looked at the flowers and literally gasped at how beautiful they were. It was a mix of Gerber daisies and blue thistle. Beautiful. Throughout the entire process Greenhouse kept me in the loop, asked detailed questions about how exactly I wanted the flowers, and their pricing was affordable and fair. Straight from a bride's mouth, I would highly recommend everyone utilize this wonderful company for your next big event, they will not let you down. Special shout out to Gregg for being in touch with me and so helpful!

Sent on 07/23/2017

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market's reply:

Thanks, Brittany! It was our pleasure! We loved working with you! So glad you loved everything! (We did, too!)

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

I could not have picked a more perfect florist for my wedding. I wanted a simple but elegant style and Greg made that happen. It is as though he read my mind! He was so easy to work with and actually made the the process fun for me and not in the least bit stressful. Every interaction I had with various staff of The Greenhouse was pleasant and good customer service isn't always easy to come by these days. Would do it all over again just the same!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Gregg and Jean are the absolute best! They turned my vision into a reality. Created beautiful arrangements and bouquets that were loved by everyone. They were so flexible and easy to work with! I would recommend them 100 percent to anyone looking for a florist! They will make your wedding beautiful!

Sent on 01/26/2018

The Greenhouse A Fresh Flower Market's reply:

Nicole, we absolutely loved working with you and your mom! So glad you loved everything as much as we did!

Elle · Married on 07/01/2016

Gregg is the BEST!! From the beginning made us feel like we were on the same page. He took the theme/vision and ran with it. Our wedding will go down in history because of how great the flowers looked. They arranged the bouquets, boutonnieres, stage pieces, centerpieces, and table decor. We are beyond impressed and so glad we chose the Greenhouse. Worth it!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Ashton and Adam · Married on 07/18/2015

Gregg was great! He really worked within my budget, had great ideas, and was very knowledgeable and always responded the same day. :) I was very impressed by what he did. I truly appreciate The Greenhouse helping make the happiest day of my life absolutely perfect. :)

Sent on 08/04/2015

Gerg · Married on 08/04/2018

Gregg runs an amazing shop and his attention to detail is phenomenal. He listened carefully to our ideas and then improved upon them! Gregg did the installation at the Country Club and made sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. The table was stunning and the other arrangements were the talk of the room. We would encourage anyone thinking of having a high end event to include The Greenhouse in their plans.

Sent on 08/15/2018