Elena's Flowers

Cuyahoga Falls, OH View map
$50 Typical Price

$50 Typical Price

Elena’s Flowers is wedding florist located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Specializing in freshly-cut floral arrangements, Elena Schwan strives to leave a lasting impression on her clients. With experience in a variety of design styles, she strives to accent your wedding event with one-of-a-kind design.

In an initial consultation meeting, i'll get to know you and your vision for your big day. Will discuss flowers, colors, texture, design and style of your wedding flowers order. Please be ready to submeet any pinterest or instagram favorites for orientation. I work in a range of styles, including Vintage, Victorian, classic, Rustic, Urban, contemporary, DIY, Seasonal, Bohemian, Exotic, Noutica. I use best fresh flowers available on a marcket from all around the warld. To decorate your venue, Elena’s Flowers offers Reception flowers - isle decor, garlands, altar arrangements; Ceremony flowers - centerpieces, cake flowers, garlands, and much more. From your first meeting to the day you walk down the aisle, honored to be a part of your once-in-a-lifetime love story.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$50

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Sherry H. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Florist

Elena was amazing! I loved everything. The venue even had good remarks for you! We were blessed to find you. My bouquet was beautiful. Center pieces as well. Would book again for any events!

Elena's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Sherry, you was beautiful and the color shame was great to work with! looking forward to the pictures, Thanks!
    Nour Married on 07/30/2021

Great taste and efficient

Elena accommodated our budget and did a great job! She has great taste with the flower colors and arrangements. She did everything in a very short time of preparation.

Elena's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Nour. I enjoyed working with you and you color choice was very elegant and sweet. You looked amazing in your queenlike dress and I hope you war queen of your wedding under that beautiful arch! Looking forward to pictures!
    Karen F. Married on 05/30/2021

Excellent work

Elena did a great job, creating exactly what we’d hoped at a very reasonable price for my daughter’s wedding. She was quite flexible, with all the changes we made to our order. We got so many compliments on the flowers!

Elena's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Karen. It was absolute pleasure to work with you. All the best to all your family!

Deals

Elena's Flowers 1
Exclusive

Team

Elena Schwan
Elena Schwan
Floral designer

I work in a floral industry for 20 years and now I specialise on floral designes for weddings and special occasions. I use with freshest flowers from allover the world and I create unique customised arrangements for you to have one of the best day of your live absolutely majestique. During consultation with you I'll walk you all through the process of picking up flowers for your arrangements, creating your signature style that matches your entire ceremony and making sure that you have most amazing flowers for your big day.

147 Bell Street suite 213 Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44022
216-376-1289

Everyday by appointment
Location of (Elena's Flowers)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding