Amour Floral & Decor

Cleveland, OH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,573 Typical Price

Amour Floral & Decor is an event design company and wedding florist located in Cleveland, Ohio. For owner Cherie Michelle, each event designed is a dream come true and a chance to be beautifully creative. The studio’s eye for design is truly one-of-a-kind, and they strive to provide custom decor solutions based on the needs of each big day.

Amour Floral & Decor offers a full-service floral design that will leave venues looking magical. Cherie Michelle and her team can help couples choose breathtaking floral centerpieces, decorate their wedding arbor, and put together a spell-binding bouquet. Their professional services go beyond floral design, as they also offer several rentals, including chair covers and table linens. For couples who want to make a statement and add the crowning touch to their event, Amour Floral & Decor also provides a head table design.

WE ARE COMPLETELY BOOKED FOR 2022! NOW BOOKING FOR 2023!!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,573

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Ari T. Married on 10/16/2021

Cherie absolutely delivers with the BEST flowers for my wedding!

I don’t even know where to begin – when planning my wedding I had a vision of elegant and classy white and greenery theme throughout the ceremony and reception and Cherie helped bring that vision to life. I am so glad I started working with her early in the wedding planning phases as she helped me from a logistical perspective and what would work with my floral vision. She was always willing to hop on a phone call and even drive over 30 min to meet me at the church to get an idea of the sanctuary and really pay attention to all the little details that mattered to me as a bride. Not only did she make the time for me, I know I was not the only bride getting married and yet despite having so much else going on – was able to make me feel like my wedding day was just as important to her. Even during the midst of a pandemic and floral shortages left and right, Cherie worked so hard to bring me the flowers and arrangements of my dreams. Flowers are so important to me and my mom as they are very special to my Nana who passed this year. We both wanted an arrangement that would make her proud – I know she was smiling down on us as we got married in her church surrounded by beautiful hydrangeas.

My jaw dropped when I saw the beauty that she brought to the church sanctuary – I wanted a half moon around my husband and the officiant where we got married and she even suggested that we could repurpose those arrangements to use in my centerpieces for the reception. When I walked down the aisle and saw the church for the first time it was absolutely breathtaking. Prior to the reception starting I was walking by the ballroom and my jaw hit the floor – I could not believe how beautiful every centerpiece looked and how it tied the entire room together. I couldn’t believe this was MY wedding and how it exceeded the vision I even had for the space. My guests were stunned at the beauty of both the ceremony and reception and I know it was not an easy task to get each place set up when they were not at the same venue.

Cherie played such an integral role in my day and I can’t stop thinking about every little detail that she cared about to make the day as seamless as possible and take the stress off the bride. I would absolutely recommend Cherie for her outstanding designs and ease to work with. I am so happy with my bridal bouquet that I have had it sent to be pressed to keep as a memory forever.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 09/03/2021

These flowers made our wedding!

We loved working with Amour Floral & Decor for our wedding. From the first phone call, Cherie knew exactly what my vision was and was able to execute. She provided suggestions that fit my vision and also had some really great rentals we took advantage of. When I saw my bouquet the morning of the wedding, it brought me to tears. Not to mention the floral dog collar she made for our puppy for photos.

Overall 10/10 and I hope to send more business her way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

TheWiz Photography TheWiz Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Cherie at the Old Court House on a wedding and she made that place shine, her attention to every details from the guest tables, main tables were impeccable. The bride's bouquet was amazing. She did it all. Is a pleasure working with her.

Digital City Entertainment Digital City Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Cherie and Amour Events & Design many times over the past two years. I can say we have never worked with a more professional design and planning company. All of the weddings we have worked with her have been visually stunning and the brides and grooms have not been disappointed. When we walk into a wedding to setup our DJ system we can always tell Cherie has been there. Do yourself a favor and let Amour Events & Design plan and design you next event.

It's All Personal It's All Personal Wedding Invitations

Cherie's Designs are amazing~Cherie can do anything~from the simplest boutonniere to the most amazing centerpiece imaginable. Her Tablescapes will have all of your guests in awe.

2067 West 41st Cleveland, OH, 44113

By Appointment Only
Location of (Amour Floral & Decor)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding