39 Reviews for Roots Flowers and Treasures

Event Design (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
39 Roots Flowers and Treasures Reviews

I hired Roots Flowers and Treasures for my daughters wedding. We hired her for an Engagement Luncheon I gave my daughter and Fiance Last year. We saw the talent and had to have Cori do the wedding. She was simply amazing. Extremely talented and very creative and very easy to work with. She was such a pleasure. She brought such elegance and beauty to the wedding. She was also very reasonably priced. Everything she created was a work of art. The Bailey House looked so simply elegant. Thank you Cori!!

Photos
Profile Picture valerie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cori was fabulous to work with for our wedding! Her prices were very affordable and quality is amazing! I showed her pictures of what type of look I was going for and she knew exactly how to make it perfect! One of the things I really loved about Roots was that I was able to see a sample centerpiece before my wedding. Some florists do not do that and I was so glad I was able to see it because it was even more than I could ever imagined! Also, Cori was very personable. She talked to you like an actual person and gave real opinions! She wants you the customer to be happy and not manipulated like other vendors might do. I 100% recommend Roots to anyone looking for a florist!

Brianna

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Cori helped me with my flowers and ceremony decor. Everything turned out awesome!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We walked into Roots with absolutely no idea of what we wanted for our wedding. Whereas we do not recommend this, we can honestly say that Corey took our nothing and created a masterpiece. She not only worked with our budget, but her knowledge and experience helped catapult our wedding day into the next level. She was patient, helpful, personable and an utmost professional. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy we chose Roots for our wedding!! Cori was absolutely amazing! I met her at my venue's showcase and she was so friendly and down to earth that i knew she would be great to work with :) We didn't have a huge budget for our wedding and she worked with us to create exactly what we were looking for. Cori was so knowledgeable and showed so many cost-effective options, so we got the look we were going for without breaking the bank. Wedding planning is so stressful, but every time i spoke to Cori she made it so easy! On the day of the wedding, she was there making sure everything was perfect and I really appreciated that. I have already recommended Roots to several of my bride-to-be friends and I will continue to do so. She was my favorite vendor and i'm so glad we chose Roots.

Profile Picture katie, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I met with 3 florists prior to meeting with Cori at Roots. From the moment we sat down we KNEW she was going to be the vendor we wanted to go with. No less did we completely trust her with what we envisioned, her prices were by far better than the 3 other places we received quotes from. Cori is able to work with any budget and she was a absolute pleasure to deal with. Our guests raved about our centerpieces and she nailed exactly what I wanted for the bouquets. Roots really went above and beyond for us and we were so happy with everything. We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User6065851, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Sept 25, 2016 We highly recommend this florist. Cori was so easy to work with. She was very patient with us and had some wonderful creative ideas. It was so nice to work with her as she has a fantastic personality. Our centerpieces and bouquets came out absolutely beautiful! I gave 5 stars to every category as Cori met and rated above our expectations, as she went above and beyond of what we asked of her and was very reasonably priced! We could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Kat & Tam, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
3.7

I worked with Cori and met with her twice to discuss my wedding. She was super helpful with regards to choosing flowers that would complement my vision and made the planning easy and stress free! She always got back to me ASAP whenever I had a question. That being said..... the day of my wedding came, she showed up later than she was supposed to and the color of my flowers was wrong. I remained calm and explained to her that this was not what we discussed. At first she told me I was wrong (!) but I pulled out my wedding planning app on my phone and showed her all my inspiration pics which I had already shown her at our consult. To her credit, she was able to find a wholesaler in the area who had the correct flowers and she fixed it, but the flowers really weren't secured properly and the bouquets kept falling apart throughout the day. It was definitely stress that I didn't need the morning of my wedding. All in all, her work was beautiful and the flowers stayed fresh for a long time, when she messed up she did her absolute best to fix it for me, but she never contacted me after the wedding to apologize.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I really loved my bouquets, the corsages and the men's flowers. They were on time, totally on top of everything and I was very very happy. The only two things were I never got a throwaway bouquet or rose petals I had requested for the tables, but as I wasn't doing the traditional bouquet throw I didn't really miss it, and I don't think I even noticed the lack of petals until the very end. Everything was still beautiful and Corey and her people were excellent!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

As a very detail oriented, crafty bride the floral vision I had for my wedding was very specific. Cori from Roots could not have been more open to my ideas, and wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning and execution processes. I am thrilled with how beautiful my bouquets, centerpieces, and various decor pieces turned out- they exceeded all of my expectations! I would HIGHLY recommend Roots!!!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Cori was amazing! The first time we met I showed her flowers I liked and she made great suggestions on what works together. She also helped me decide what to use for corsages and boutonnieres. A few weeks prior to my wedding she gave me a sample bouquet so we could make sure it was exactly what I wanted and of course it was perfect! The day of my wedding she met us at the venue and set up all of the center pieces and aisle decor and then found the bridal party to pass out bouquets and helped pin on boutonnieres. She's absolutely the best!! Everyone loved the flowers and my sister has already booked her for her wedding next year.

Profile Picture taylor, 11/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Cori at Roots, Flowers, & Treasures was a wonderful, smooth experience from start to finish. After speaking with several florists who did not seem to understand our vision or our budget, we met with Cori and immediately knew that she was the florist for our big day. From the shepherd's hooks lining the aisle, to the bouquet, to the table centerpieces, to the custom table seating arrangement Cori put together herself, everything went perfectly and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/10/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Cory is the best. She listened to us about what we wanted and 110% nailed it. She is creative, personable, honest, and reliable. She kept everything within our budget, and even found a way to get the price lower later on. Our flowers were completely gorgeous! We had so many compliments on our centerpieces. She is everything anyone could want in a wedding florist! We highly recommend Cory – she is fantastic!

Profile Picture User5561808, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cori is the owner and is so friendly and professional. She helped me with my centerpieces and bouquets. She was always available for advice and gave me helpful tips throughout the days leading to my wedding. She also did my best friends flowers. Simply beautiful!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You could not find a better florist than Roots Flowers and Treasures. Immediately, I clicked with Cori, who is an absolute artist. She is a visionary and amazing at what she does. I had a more unique idea for our wedding flowers, and Cori was on board right away and seemed to have so much fun with what she created. We even talked on the phone a couple of times after the initial meeting to really nail down what to do with the flowers - it made me excited to hear Cori excited about what Roots would be creating! When it came to a mantel piece, I left it totally up to her - and she did a beautiful job creating a large piece for the fireplace that fit the color and vision of the rest of the flowers. She is truly an artist and created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding, delivering exactly what I requested. All my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets (as was I!) - my vision was executed perfectly thanks to Cori's artistry and professionalism. I could not have been happier. She became like a friend to work with and every meeting with her was a joy. Roots Flowers and Treasures was a great value and a fantastic florist to work with. I cannot say how great an experience it was collaborating with Cori on our beautiful flowers - she definitely made the day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cori is the best! Her family that works at the florist are also great! :) I was very specific about what I wanted for my flowers since flowers were something I've been brought up with and loved my whole life. They hold a lot of sentimental value for me so not only having someone who is a good florist, but also great to work with and who would take my input (and turn it into something realistic, beautiful, and within budget) was important. It was so nice to have a few meetings (including the sample) with Cori and then get to see her on the big day too. It was such a nice (genuine) experience. For those of you reading this and trying to choose and differentiate vendors, not only look at their quality of work but also the experience they give you. Are they good to work with? Who will be dropping off your flowers the day of? Logistically will you have the personal numbers of those responsible the day of? These things get increasingly important as you get closer to the big day. Plus, you're spending all this money on your wedding, it's so nice to support the vendors who are truly worth the cost. Roots and Cori cover all the bases, great fresh flowers, fantastic at designing and styling, great listeners and good at personalization, easy to contact and fantastic to work with. I can't recommend Roots Flowers enough!!!

Profile Picture User5605660, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I had a small wedding and only needed a few bouquets, corsages and boutineers, but Corey was a pleasure to work with! She took the time to speak with me to understand the floral arrangements that I was envisioning, and she helped me select just the right flowers for my wedding! My bridal bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I'd described I'd wanted! I will recommend Corey's flower shop, Roots, to anyone I know needing just the right floral design!

Profile Picture Nancy , 5/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I've used roots for my last two occasions. I cannot tell how satisfied I was with my last occasion. Cori definitely outdid herself, I had a casino and she. Are it a reality. The flowers were exactly what I wanted, even better than I expected. I would definitely recommend them 100 times over. Thank you Cori and Peter for all your help.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cori was AMAZING!!!! First of all she has a great personality, when my wife and I sat with her for the first time it felt like we were talking to a friend for 20 years. Pleasant, funny, great ideas, extremely knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted and helped us make decisions based on her expertise. She was great to work with throughout the entire process from that first meeting through multiple emails and phone calls with changes and tweaks along the way to the day of our wedding she exceeded out expectations. Cori even added some fresh flowers matching our theme on our wedding cake and gave it an extra special touch! Cori was very reasonable when it came to price and the quality of the flowers were amazing!! Cori also designed our seating chart which came out perfect!! We would definitely recommend Roots to anybody looking for a great florist!

Profile Picture Bryan, 11/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great flower arrangements and a great staff was very pleased

Profile Picture james, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cori / Roots Flowers and Treasures is the best! I was new to Long Island and Roots was referred to me by our house cleaner who's used them for 3 family weddings. Roots was the first florist I talked to and I thought, "I'm done, she's great" but I knew I should have a couple other consultations. I didn't know what I wanted so I needed a florist to understood the feel I was after, be able to guide me and be creative. Cori was the only florist who I felt understood the vibe I wanted and came up with great suggestions and creative designs. When it came to price - she came in well below the other florists as well, so it was no contest. I also loved that it was a local, family owned business. When it came time for the wedding, I was so excited about the flowers and they did not disappoint! I just love what she did for all the different pieces - bouquets, table centerpieces, aisle decor, cake topper, escort card table. It all was so simple looking yet sophisticated and totally us. We got a lot of compliments on the flowers! I would highly recommend Root's Flowers and Treasures to anyone in Long Island!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cory was the best florist I have ever dealt with. She is very honest, friendly, extremely professional and personable! My flowers came out beautiful, creative and gorgeous! I had a lot of compliments and she tries to stay within your budget! I've searched around the area and she was the best option. Trust me go her! Cory will not let you down!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Craig, 9/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We first heard about Roots Flowers from our engagement party venue. After using Roots for our engagement party, we immediately fell in love with Cori's work. She is extremely talented.

We could not have had more beautiful and perfect flowers for our wedding. From the roses on the cocktail tables, to the chuppah, to the bouquets, to the flowers on the tables and my cake, Cori and her team really saw my husband and my vision for the wedding. Cori was very attentive and responsive throughout the whole wedding process. She is extremely friendly and easy to work with. All of the guests raved about how gorgeous our flowers were. We highly recommend Roots Flowers.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did such a beautiful job. I didn't know what I wanted at all and she have me expert advice and made great bouquets and centerpieces and was just such a great person to work with.

Profile Picture User4327663, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews