About Village Florist & Events

Voted #1 Best of Long Island Wedding Florist!!

Owned and Operated by Amanda Haggquist, Village Florist & Events is a full service Florist specializing in Weddings and any Special Occasion. Extravagance on every budget - every event is an experience. A beautiful wedding starts with Village Florist & Events.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Corsages (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Amanda was absolutely amazing - she made all of my dreams come true, and then some! She was incredibly responsive and genuinely excited to create the look we were going for! She honored all of my crazy requests (such as lightsabers in my flowers and boutoneirres) with a flair. I cried when I saw all of my flowers - they were perfect. Amanda will not disappoint!

Photo of Village Florist & Events in Stony Brook, NY - ceremont flowers arranged for reception!
Profile Picture Tara, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in, but Amanda immediately pulled amazing combos of flowers I loved and I knew I was in the right hands! I was amazed at how seamlessly and fast we got to centerpieces and decor I loved, and even a month after our wedding we're getting compliments on it all! Thank you again Amanda!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Village Florist & Events Pricing

Beck- Roddin

13 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1398858623625 ed5a8822 edi

Free Bouttoniere with each Bride or Bridesmaid Bouquet!

$10.00 Value | Promo Code: wedding wire
Free bouttoniere for the groomsmen to their corresponding bridesmaid! Flower chosen must be flower used in other items. Value is $7.50-$15 each! Just mention you found us on Wedding Wire!
#WW9b1a0052ea672c41

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We strongly reccommend this vendor to all hosts!

Lake Grove Village Florist is one of the best Florists on Long Island! Their work is always beautiful and unique; never a disappointment. They do a great job of working with the Bride and Groom and creating arrangements that truly compliment the couple. You can not go wrong if you work with them!

Not only does Lake Grove Village Florist do some beautiful work, but they are incredibly kind and wonderful people. You will not be disappointed!

Lake Grove Village Florist was voted Best of Long Island for a reason - they are THE BEST! The woman in charge over there, Amanda, is top of the line when it comes to wedding professionals. She is honest, hard working, and true to her word when designing a wedding. She is creative and insightful. The final product always comes out incredible and long lasting. Your guests will fight over the centerpieces, and if you are so lucky to have her decorate your cake, you will never want to eat it. Lake Grove Village Florist is the only florist we turn to when planning events, because we know it will be done perfectly, and done right.

Events

135 Main Street , Stony Brook, NY 11790   See On Map
631-467-0385 (phone)
Village Florist & Events is a wedding florist from Long Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Suffolk, Nassau, and the 5 boroughs. Village Florist & Events is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in exquisite and unique designs within any budget.