Village Florist & Events Reviews

Village Florist & Events 5
Village Florist & Events 6

Julie B · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous Florals, Great Value

I looked at multiple florists before making my final decision, and couldn't be happier that I chose Village Florist and Events . Amanda and her team's work is absolutely stunning. Amanda provided me a detailed quote upfront, and allowed me to make changes throughout the process. She created the most stunning outdoor ceremony arch I've ever seen, I couldn't be happier with my florals! Amanda really understood my vision and brought it to life on my wedding day! She hand-delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres, even offering to put them on my husband and his groomsman at the hotel. She also did a sample centerpiece for me. I would highly recommend Village Florist and Events to any bride!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Village Florist & Events 7
    Village Florist & Events 8

Christina Lee · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Amanda was fantastic! Her flowers were beautiful and she couldn’t have been more helpful. We had so many changes and she just listened. Everything went so smoothly and even with these changes we were happy with the price we paid.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely incredible!

I cannot begin to tell you how incredible my flowers were! I wanted a very free form, earthy bouquet and Amanda completely got my vision and surpassed my expectations. I showed her a few photos for inspiration and she made me the most beautiful arrangement made with eucalyptus, agonis, roses, white anemones, lotus pods, and more. I have to also mention the GORGEOUS centerpieces that she made; I was against using hydrangeas because my wedding was I the fall and I have always seen them as a spring flower, so for the bulk effect, she went outside the box used the most beautiful ornamental kale! We got so many compliments on our flowers and I simply cannot begin to tell you how easy Amanda was to work with and very accommodating. I could not have had an easier experience with a florist. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Flowers & Affordable Prices

Amanda & her team were so easy to deal with. As a bride, it's so comforting to have a vendor who is knowledgeable and organized, so that you don't have to worry about managing them on top of everything else.

I had a consultation, showed Amanda some pinterest pictures of flowers I liked, and she immediately identified all of the flowers in the pictures and offered other suggestions. The bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres that her shop created for my wedding day were even more beautiful than the pictures I showed her. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Delivery was punctual and easy. Prices were affordable (especially if you are a Three Village Inn Bride - you get a discount). Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/07/2018

Amanda does absolutely impeccable work!! She was included in our vendor package and worked closely with me to attain the look I was going for within my set budget. She helped me recreate flowers I had shown her pictures of and captured the essence of what I was going for so well. The flowers were SO fresh and lasted all day! The arrangements were outrageously beautiful, and guests had complimented how fresh everyone's bouquets had looked. She was flexible with a delivery time, and was very quick to respond to my multiple emails regarding various things. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her floral designs and flowers are of the best quality!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Village Florist & Events 9
    Village Florist & Events 10
    Village Florist & Events 11

Tara · Married on 12/15/2017

Amanda was absolutely amazing - she made all of my dreams come true, and then some! She was incredibly responsive and genuinely excited to create the look we were going for! She honored all of my crazy requests (such as lightsabers in my flowers and boutoneirres) with a flair. I cried when I saw all of my flowers - they were perfect. Amanda will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Village Florist & Events 12

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in, but Amanda immediately pulled amazing combos of flowers I loved and I knew I was in the right hands! I was amazed at how seamlessly and fast we got to centerpieces and decor I loved, and even a month after our wedding we're getting compliments on it all! Thank you again Amanda!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

Delighted and very satisfied with Village Florist. Amanda is knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and so pleasant. She was receptive and responsive to ideas and questions that I had. All I did was send a few photos of bouquets that I liked and Amanda created a beautiful bouquet that was perfect for me. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2017

Amanda went above and beyond my expectations. All of my wedding flowers were gorgeous and were even better than what I had imagined. We had to unexpectedly move the ceremony inside due to rain, and I was stressed because I wasn't sure how the choices I made for the ceremony would look now that we were indoors, but Amanda went above and beyond and everything was incredible - I think it turned out even better than if it had been outside as originally planned. I will definitely use this florist for all of my floral needs in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Amanda took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and worked with me to customize everything. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces and my bouquet was lovely :) I highly recommend Village Florist for a special event.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2016

Amanda was extremely easy to work with and did an amazing job. I am from out of town and Amanda made it so easy to get everything I needed together; she worked with me through email since I was not able to come in in person..she even responded to my messages while she was on vacation! She worked off of photos of arrangments I liked, and turns out she had a better vision for the arrangements then I did. Everything came out even better then I had expected and looked wonderful; It was definitely worth the money spent on them. I would highly suggest using the Lake Grove Village Florist for your wedding, even if you are from out of town.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2016

Amanda had eternal patience with my indecisiveness as I changed my mind at least 3 times! The day of my wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers came out. They were absolutely perfect and better than I could have imagined! Amanda is so talented and easy to work with. Her pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality of work that she does. I am so glad she was part of my wedding day team!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Brian · Married on 06/18/2016

Everything about Amanda's floral design was absolutely beautiful. We had no idea where to start with our floral needs and selection and Amanda was a true professional in helping us realize what we wanted. She was extremely responsive, friendly, and a true standout among the many vendors we dealt with. The bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres she created turned out perfect on the big day, and remained beautiful for days thereafter. Without a doubt Amanda is worthy of a five star review. Village Florist & Events will always be our go to when we need beautiful floral arrangements.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Amanda is great to work with, and does a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier with choosing her for our wedding. She made our Stefana (crowns) for our Greek Orthodox ceremony out of olive branches that were absolutely stunning, not ot mention everything else from the ceremony to the centerpieces. Her attention to detail and her level of customer service are outstanding. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Amanda did a phenomenal job with our flowers! They were perfect and exactly what we wanted for our special day. We showed her a few pictures and she knew exactly where to go from there. Her ideas were great, she was easy to work with and very responsive! We felt very comfortable with her and knew she was the right fit for the job! We loved her!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • User4871973 · 2+ years ago

Amanda is amazing! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I've received so many compliments! I was completely obsessed with how my bouquet came out. Throughout the whole experience, Amanda was helpful with suggestions on types of flowers, arrangements, anything I needed. She is so friendly and personable, just working with her was the best.

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Deirdre

Deirdre · Married on 05/14/2016

We chose Lake Grove Village Florist because they were recommended by our venue and had great reviews. Amanda was super easy to work with throughout the whole process (even after I kept making changes). We planned to have flowers to decorate the outside ceremony arch but there was a chance we were going to have to move the ceremony inside due to rain. I called Amanda the night before to see what we could do inside if necessary. She had plenty of solutions and was willing to wait until 1pm on the day of the wedding for a final decision. Luckily, the rain held off and we were able to have the ceremony outside :) The prices seemed fair as well, although we don't have anything to compare it to because they were the only quote we received.

Sent on 08/30/2016

candace · Married on 04/30/2016

Amanda was a pleasure to work with and I was in love with my flowers!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Maria · Married on 04/03/2016

We honestly couldn't have picked a better florist. Amanda was so great to work with. She is so talented and gets so excited when talking about flowers. She came right in at our budget and was just such a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails so quickly. I was completely blown away when she delivered our flowers on our wedding day. And then when I saw the centerpieces at the hall, I was even more blown away. She is truly a great person and a great florist.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Christine · Married on 04/02/2016

Amanda takes pride in her work, is knowledgeable, professional, has a great memory :-) and she's fast. Everything that I envisioned and we discussed was exactly what we received on our wedding day. The boutonnieres were handsome, every bouquet and corsage beautiful and the centerpieces were perfect! People commented often throughout the day. Thank you for a wonderful experience and adding to the beauty of our day!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/02/2016

Amanda at Village Florist was so wonderful ... she is a true professional and I had complete faith that I would be in love with all of our flower arrangements. At our consultation, she pulled out her iPad and I logged into my Pinterest and the rest was history haha! She was helpful in keeping us within our budget and making our vision come true at the same time. She was prompt delivering the flowers on the wedding day, making it all the more enjoyable not having to worry about anything! EVERYONE complimented all of our flowers on our wedding day (even photos of them after the event)... and I will recommend Amanda to all of my family and friends! Cheers to you Amanda!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/23/2015

Thank you Amanda for the beautiful floral touches you created for my son and daughters-in-law's wedding. You made their vision come to life in the ceremony heart, fireplace greenery and center pieces. The dark red mums you provided for the entrance fireplace and the outside entrance steps were gorgeous. They look beautiful now on the steps of my porch! Besides being so knowledgeable and creative, you were a pleasure to work with. You can be sure that I will be referring anyone in need of floral designs to you. Thanks, again!
    Kathy

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/18/2015

Amanda is awesome! I went in to meet her with a small vision and she built beautiful centerpieces and bouquets from that.

I had no idea what to do for my ceremony flowers so I left it up to her and she EXCEEDED my expectations. My husband is into the gardening and flowers (not me) and he loved everything!

You will not regret having Amanda by your side on the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 12/01/2015

maria · Married on 10/17/2015

Amanda,

I will never forget when I first visited Amanda at Lake Grove Florist. I had a vision of what I wanted for my special day and everything I described, Amanda knew exactly what I wanted. Her knowledge with flowers/colors/designs is truly an amazing talent. Her kind personality and organization made me feel so comfortable and confident in her services. Even letting me see a sample of what my flower centerpieces would look like before the wedding! How wonderful is that!!! Every bride dreams about what her wedding day would look like and it was as though these flowers were pulled from my thoughts. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, I can’t thank you enough. My guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers. They looked gorgeous on the table and matched perfectly with my girls and my dress. Your professionalism, knowledge and talents are truly amazing. Cant wait for when the professional pictures come so I can show you how talented you are! You really made my wedding so special and I thank you so much for that!

Maria & Tony
    10-17-15

Sent on 10/21/2015

Marissa · Married on 09/26/2014

Amanda is a serious god-send. She flawlessly executed my every request, our flowers were breath taking. Our centerpieces were eye catching and totally stunning. There's no one else I would have had put together our florals for the day....we saved curly willow from arrangements to put in our house as a keepsake, she was truly amazing.

Sent on 10/11/2014