67 Reviews for Village Florist & Events

Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
67 Village Florist & Events Reviews

Amanda was absolutely amazing - she made all of my dreams come true, and then some! She was incredibly responsive and genuinely excited to create the look we were going for! She honored all of my crazy requests (such as lightsabers in my flowers and boutoneirres) with a flair. I cried when I saw all of my flowers - they were perfect. Amanda will not disappoint!

Photo for Village Florist & Events Review - ceremont flowers arranged for reception!
Profile Picture Tara, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in, but Amanda immediately pulled amazing combos of flowers I loved and I knew I was in the right hands! I was amazed at how seamlessly and fast we got to centerpieces and decor I loved, and even a month after our wedding we're getting compliments on it all! Thank you again Amanda!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Delighted and very satisfied with Village Florist. Amanda is knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and so pleasant. She was receptive and responsive to ideas and questions that I had. All I did was send a few photos of bouquets that I liked and Amanda created a beautiful bouquet that was perfect for me. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Amanda went above and beyond my expectations. All of my wedding flowers were gorgeous and were even better than what I had imagined. We had to unexpectedly move the ceremony inside due to rain, and I was stressed because I wasn't sure how the choices I made for the ceremony would look now that we were indoors, but Amanda went above and beyond and everything was incredible - I think it turned out even better than if it had been outside as originally planned. I will definitely use this florist for all of my floral needs in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Amanda took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and worked with me to customize everything. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces and my bouquet was lovely :) I highly recommend Village Florist for a special event.

Profile Picture User7026997, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Amanda was extremely easy to work with and did an amazing job. I am from out of town and Amanda made it so easy to get everything I needed together; she worked with me through email since I was not able to come in in person..she even responded to my messages while she was on vacation! She worked off of photos of arrangments I liked, and turns out she had a better vision for the arrangements then I did. Everything came out even better then I had expected and looked wonderful; It was definitely worth the money spent on them. I would highly suggest using the Lake Grove Village Florist for your wedding, even if you are from out of town.

Profile Picture User5522290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

Amanda had eternal patience with my indecisiveness as I changed my mind at least 3 times! The day of my wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers came out. They were absolutely perfect and better than I could have imagined! Amanda is so talented and easy to work with. Her pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality of work that she does. I am so glad she was part of my wedding day team!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything about Amanda's floral design was absolutely beautiful. We had no idea where to start with our floral needs and selection and Amanda was a true professional in helping us realize what we wanted. She was extremely responsive, friendly, and a true standout among the many vendors we dealt with. The bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres she created turned out perfect on the big day, and remained beautiful for days thereafter. Without a doubt Amanda is worthy of a five star review. Village Florist & Events will always be our go to when we need beautiful floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Amanda is great to work with, and does a fantastic job. I couldn't be happier with choosing her for our wedding. She made our Stefana (crowns) for our Greek Orthodox ceremony out of olive branches that were absolutely stunning, not ot mention everything else from the ceremony to the centerpieces. Her attention to detail and her level of customer service are outstanding. HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture User6843551, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Amanda did a phenomenal job with our flowers! They were perfect and exactly what we wanted for our special day. We showed her a few pictures and she knew exactly where to go from there. Her ideas were great, she was easy to work with and very responsive! We felt very comfortable with her and knew she was the right fit for the job! We loved her!

Profile Picture User7539215, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda is amazing! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I've received so many compliments! I was completely obsessed with how my bouquet came out. Throughout the whole experience, Amanda was helpful with suggestions on types of flowers, arrangements, anything I needed. She is so friendly and personable, just working with her was the best.

Profile Picture Renee, 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We chose Lake Grove Village Florist because they were recommended by our venue and had great reviews. Amanda was super easy to work with throughout the whole process (even after I kept making changes). We planned to have flowers to decorate the outside ceremony arch but there was a chance we were going to have to move the ceremony inside due to rain. I called Amanda the night before to see what we could do inside if necessary. She had plenty of solutions and was willing to wait until 1pm on the day of the wedding for a final decision. Luckily, the rain held off and we were able to have the ceremony outside :) The prices seemed fair as well, although we don't have anything to compare it to because they were the only quote we received.

Profile Picture Deirdre, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Amanda was a pleasure to work with and I was in love with my flowers!

Profile Picture candace, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

We honestly couldn't have picked a better florist. Amanda was so great to work with. She is so talented and gets so excited when talking about flowers. She came right in at our budget and was just such a pleasure to work with. She responded to emails so quickly. I was completely blown away when she delivered our flowers on our wedding day. And then when I saw the centerpieces at the hall, I was even more blown away. She is truly a great person and a great florist.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda takes pride in her work, is knowledgeable, professional, has a great memory :-) and she's fast. Everything that I envisioned and we discussed was exactly what we received on our wedding day. The boutonnieres were handsome, every bouquet and corsage beautiful and the centerpieces were perfect! People commented often throughout the day. Thank you for a wonderful experience and adding to the beauty of our day!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda at Village Florist was so wonderful ... she is a true professional and I had complete faith that I would be in love with all of our flower arrangements. At our consultation, she pulled out her iPad and I logged into my Pinterest and the rest was history haha! She was helpful in keeping us within our budget and making our vision come true at the same time. She was prompt delivering the flowers on the wedding day, making it all the more enjoyable not having to worry about anything! EVERYONE complimented all of our flowers on our wedding day (even photos of them after the event)... and I will recommend Amanda to all of my family and friends! Cheers to you Amanda!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you Amanda for the beautiful floral touches you created for my son and daughters-in-law's wedding. You made their vision come to life in the ceremony heart, fireplace greenery and center pieces. The dark red mums you provided for the entrance fireplace and the outside entrance steps were gorgeous. They look beautiful now on the steps of my porch! Besides being so knowledgeable and creative, you were a pleasure to work with. You can be sure that I will be referring anyone in need of floral designs to you. Thanks, again!
Kathy

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda is awesome! I went in to meet her with a small vision and she built beautiful centerpieces and bouquets from that.

I had no idea what to do for my ceremony flowers so I left it up to her and she EXCEEDED my expectations. My husband is into the gardening and flowers (not me) and he loved everything!

You will not regret having Amanda by your side on the biggest day of your life!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Amanda,

I will never forget when I first visited Amanda at Lake Grove Florist. I had a vision of what I wanted for my special day and everything I described, Amanda knew exactly what I wanted. Her knowledge with flowers/colors/designs is truly an amazing talent. Her kind personality and organization made me feel so comfortable and confident in her services. Even letting me see a sample of what my flower centerpieces would look like before the wedding! How wonderful is that!!! Every bride dreams about what her wedding day would look like and it was as though these flowers were pulled from my thoughts. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, I can’t thank you enough. My guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers. They looked gorgeous on the table and matched perfectly with my girls and my dress. Your professionalism, knowledge and talents are truly amazing. Cant wait for when the professional pictures come so I can show you how talented you are! You really made my wedding so special and I thank you so much for that!

Maria & Tony
10-17-15

Profile Picture maria, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda is a serious god-send. She flawlessly executed my every request, our flowers were breath taking. Our centerpieces were eye catching and totally stunning. There's no one else I would have had put together our florals for the day....we saved curly willow from arrangements to put in our house as a keepsake, she was truly amazing.

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I met with Amanda to discuss my wedding needs, I knew I was in good hands. The flowers were arranged so fresh and beautifully, and were more beautiful than I could even imagine. They arrived on time at both my hotel, as well as at the venue, and placed exactly as I requested. I highly recommend Lake Grove Village Florist!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely recommend this florist! Flowers were so important to me planning this wedding, and Amanda was wonderful. She made the selection meeting so easy, and fun too. I dragged my husband there and he actually had a good time too! Her flowers are beautiful and we got so much for our money! She was easy to communicate with; I emailed her any question and she would respond quickly. I got so many compliments on the flowers, they were a real hit. We'll be using her for any flower needs in the future, and recommending her to our friends.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot truly say enough about how amazing Amanda and her staff at Lake Grove Village Florist are!
My husband and I met with Amanda a few months before our wedding and really had no idea how many details were done by the florist! I had some colors in mind but hadn't given much thought to specific types of flowers for a summer wedding. I brought my iPad and was able to connect to LGVF's wifi and show Amanda some of the flowers I had in mind from Pinterest. She immediately knew every type of flower and quickly understood my/our vision for our wedding day.
The day of our wedding, I was seriously blown away. I could not have ever imagined how beautiful the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, flowers for moms/grandmas, church flowers, and other decorative touches would turn out. They were beyond beautiful. I received so many compliments from guests on how elegant and classic our flower choices were and it really is all thanks to Amanda.
Throughout the planning process, Amanda was always available to provide suggestions, answer questions, and provide support regarding the decor of our wedding venue. She's so friendly and nice and always put my crazy bride mind at ease!
LGVF's prices are great, there's amazing discounts when you are associated with a preferred venue and Amanda is great about working with your budget.
Anyone who is getting married on LI should absolutely use Lake Grove Village Florist!! I couldn't be happier with our choice and there isn't enough thank you's to thank Amanda for how beautiful she made our wedding. I wish that I was able to attach photos of our centerpieces and bouquets because words truly do not do it justice.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lake Grove Village Florist and Amanda are amazing! Amanda is the friendliest person you will ever come across. You can tell she must love what she does because she makes this process so easy, delightful, and fun. She listens to your ideas, gives feedback, and turns your Pinterest vision into a beautiful reality. Everything they did for our wedding was better than I could have imagined from the bouquets to the mason and milk jar centerpieces. They fit the style of the vineyard and really made the room feel warm and romantic yet rustic and charming. Everyone's heart melted when they saw the memorial flowers that I know Amanda worked diligently to obtain.

They are also extremely affordable and if you are looking for a florist for the North Fork or Suffolk Country, Lake Grove Village Florist is the place to go!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/4/14, 5 Reviews