This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2022

Ambers Flower Co is a sustainably sourced floristry in Bellmore, New York and specializing in wedding florals. Run by Amber, owner and lead designer, you can be assured of floral arrangements that complement your love story on your wedding day.

Amber grows her flowers from seedlings, and is passionate about sustainable blooms from local sources. After your big day, your flowers can be composted to provide soil for the next batch of beautiful blossoms. The florist team at Ambers Flower Co will consult with you to learn about your wedding vision and desired themes for the day, and then get to work crafting bespoke arrangements.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$222

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$135

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$155

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$285

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

99% recommend it
M
Michelle M. Sent on 07/24/2023

The Absolute Best!

Amber was an absolute pleasure to work with and is SO talented at what she does! She really has an eye for putting together the most beautiful pieces. From our very first conversation I felt confident in putting my full trust in her and she absolutely nailed it. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have even imagined, and I got so many compliments on them! You can see that she really puts true care and passion into her work, and her relationship with the client. I would hands down recommend Amber to anyone and everyone I can!!
Lisa
Lisa Sent on 05/30/2024
5 out of 5 rating

If you haven’t already, book Amber!!!

Amber went above and beyond for our wedding flowers that were absolutely beautiful! She matched my vision perfectly and was such a pleasure to work with. Flowers were delivered on time with no issues to both the girls and the guys at separate places. The flowers themselves were stunning. It’s really nice and comforting to work with someone who is so passionate and cares deeply for her clients!
E
Erin Sent on 05/03/2024

AMAZING ! Drop what you’re doing and book with her

Amber and her team are ANGELS. Upon my first interaction with Amber - she tries to get into your head and ask questions about how you would want your guests to feel upon entering the room. She likes to create an intimate bond with you to ensure she is doing her best for YOU. I’m still waiting for photos from my wedding day but will post once they’re in 😍 I didn’t even know some of these flowers existed. She specially ordered these orchids in my favorite color

Amber doesn’t back down on quality of the flowers she’s using, she is transparent and she is so talented !! She even worked with our budget and offered a payment plan. We have a ton of florists in our family and they were so incredibly impressed with her

Ambers flower co wasn’t just our wedding florist but also a new friend who we absolutely adore

Thank you for making our day so special
illustration message bubble